Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 400+lb delusional Canadian mukbanger trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Addicted to carbs. Pathological liar.

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Is Ejup Man gone for good?

• Yes, hes gone to the great eaiting pyramid in the sky

Votes: 65 8.1%
  • No, hes just sleeping off a meth/gravy pizza binge

Votes: 91 11.3%
  • He will be back when his other slampigs are busy

Votes: 648 80.6%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
How hard can it be to understand that people who shop, so to speak, in the one-night stand section are not interested in a relationship?

She always said that she wanted sex. That’s what a purely sexual relationship looks like. People get horny, hook up, maybe have a drink or two, and then they go back to their own separate lives. Many people don’t want relationships. They don’t want a whole other person in their living space 24/7. They still get horny just like everyone else. So that’s why hookups are a thing. Two (or more) horny loners get together to smush their genitals and then go their separate ways. I can’t believe I have to explain this to someone her age.

My god, is she embarrassing to watch! I feel like I’m spying on a teenager being utterly consumed by her first real crush. At the mere promise of some dick, she dropped all pretences and revealed the insecure, emotionally crippled, love-starved failure underneath, a middle-aged woman with no family of her own, no career, no achievements whatsoever, a loser willing to completely whore herself out at the faintest hint of attention, a junkie, a disgusting fat slob. Nice to meet you, real Chantal.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she teared up. CE45661C-3FD3-486D-A2CA-0CB4928ED468.jpegThe reason Chantel describes sex as being soft bodies and tender breathing is because she’s never had an orgasm. The best sex of her life, she once said, was a two minute session on the couch with the dudes girlfriend in the next room. Maybe if she’d ever came she’d understand what a hookup is. Right now, hookup, belly pat, love story- same thing. Think I’m wrong-check the tears. 😢

Somebody needs to send her a new poster of JTT so she can kiss it-that’s where she is in her sexual development. All these new stories are just high school Chantel believing she’s suddenly popular, and she doesn’t realize stories about getting strange dick and taking unknown drugs with possible abusers is not what most 40 year old women with friends like to talk about. By 40, women have figured out what they like and don’t need to talk over every move with girlfriends. She’s 20+ years past that being interesting and her subs are dropping out ecause, once again, she can’t read the room. But like Dutch Courage, I’m just waiting to see her go broke.

Also, I’m pretty sure Peetz’ tinder profile is a fake. Good job to whoever did it though.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
So - I’m either to believe that Chantal has met some super stud and had better sex than anyone, ever (7 times?!?! c’mon ladies, we could only dream)

I'm not sure how obese sex works, and don't care to think too much about it, but with normal sized people having straight sex "seven times" is not really possible. She's just having sex with the one guy. How is he able to cum that many times? Or does she mean taking breaks between non cumming sessions? Fuck, if she were on top that would last a minute at most. Keeping hard is possible with drugs, but cumming is an issue. Like, not being able to cum for 12 hours kinda issue. Not sure if it really hurts the guy beyond blue ball frustration, but it's not pleasant for the pussy.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about tears, I think her ego is what's hurting her not her heart.

She did get a bit teary-eyed. But I agree with you otherwise. She's a Narcissist, and I see her tears as ones of frustration and humiliation at being denied a prize she wants, rather than any genuine feelings for Nico himself.

DutchOven

kiwifarms.net
How exactly did she get it in her head that he was stringing her along?

She met him when her profile was basically " I am a no strings attached cum dumpster". They met, he groped her and then she went stalker on him, texting him 30x a day and expecting immediate responses. He probably would have fucked her if she played it cool and didn't start dreaming up a future together, telling the whole world how he is the one and that she wants his babies. There was no regular texting, no interest at all on his part, besides occasionally acknowledging her texts. He unblocked her because it was coming up to the weekend and he wanted somebody easy and to get a leg over, clearly forgetting what kind of bunny boiler she was and she again barraged him with texts and expectations. At no point did this man do anything else but try and feel that gunt and SHE created this world of hopes and expectations. He deserves the lunacy because he should have learnt his lesson the first time but he did not string her along. He did not tell her she was amazing, he misses talking to her, can't wait to see her - none of that. He just wanted to fuck her, like she stated she was open to doing on her profile.

So many women do shit like that. I have seen it happen time and time again. Getting fucked does not mean a guy likes you, it means he wants to get his dick wet. Unfortunately often the hole doesn't even matter. It's this retardation that causes fat losers like Chantal to have an inflated egos. Real world 4s go on to dating apps, and of course they will get matches, because plenty of guys are desperate and suddenly they believe themselves to be 10s.

Montage

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2109983View attachment 2109991View attachment 2109993

In case anyone is wondering, the third picture on his profile is of Timbit and I'm pretty sure it's been posted to his twitter. I can't say for certain if this is his profile or not, it is verified however I'm not sure what the tinder verification process entails.

Not sure Peetz will be jackhammering anyone any time soon with this excuse of a dating profile but hey.
He's questioning his gender identity? I fucking called it, here we come Peetz the tranny. I hope the troon farms has room for him to move in.

Just_A_Troll

kiwifarms.net
she is totally holding back tears, you can even see her chin start to quiver - furthermore not long after she wipes a tear from her eye and even fucking sniffles and tells her chat 'im not crying don't worry' then she just malds thru the tears i guess.

her skin is so so fucked up what is going on. this bitch needs to drink water.
I think it has something to do with the diabetes . Her arms are bad too I can only imagine what her leg looks like

PatTraverse

[It's All Fiction]
kiwifarms.net
How hard can it be to understand that people who shop, so to speak, in the one-night stand section are not interested in a relationship?

She always said that she wanted sex. That’s what a purely sexual relationship looks like. People get horny, hook up, maybe have a drink or two, and then they go back to their own separate lives. Many people don’t want relationships. They don’t want a whole other person in their living space 24/7. They still get horny just like everyone else. So that’s why hookups are a thing. Two (or more) horny loners get together to smush their genitals and then go their separate ways. I can’t believe I have to explain this to someone her age.

My god, is she embarrassing to watch! I feel like I’m spying on a teenager being utterly consumed by her first real crush. At the mere promise of some dick, she dropped all pretences and revealed the insecure, emotionally crippled, love-starved failure underneath, a middle-aged woman with no family of her own, no career, no achievements whatsoever, a loser willing to completely whore herself out at the faintest hint of attention, a junkie, a disgusting fat slob. Nice to meet you, real Chantal.
The irony is how Chantal treats all relationships as transactions but fails to understand the one that is the most transactional of them all. That is what happens when you only care about your feelings and see everyone else as vulgar NPC's meant to serve you. She wants a relationship with those men and it does not matter what they said about only wanting a one-stand. If she picks the right options; any man will fall for her just like in a video game. No actual adult will fall for something so stupid.

Guntal

kiwifarms.net
I know most don't believe he's real, but humor me. If Dom gets mad and smashes her phone while she's over there, she's done. I doubt she gave James his address. James couldn't get there anyway. Literally no one knows who this guy is. She'd be cut off from any form of contact with anyone she knows, wouldn't be able to get an Uber home, wouldn't be able to run because fat.
Humoring you because you asked us to. Did he also hide her car keys in your ham-napping fantasy?

Peachtea18

kiwifarms.net
Not that she would listen, but it's really pathetic how she has no one else in her life to talk to about guys/dating/whatever. I bet Nat would've been like yeah no and called out Nick for what he is from the get go. How embarrassing that your decade younger than you sibling is more experienced and has more of a sex and dating life than you do. Damn, Chantal. Is anything in her life worth waking up for?

Oliver Onions

Stop sinning, that's literally all you have to do.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2109983View attachment 2109991View attachment 2109993
In case anyone is wondering, the third picture on his profile is of Timbit and I'm pretty sure it's been posted to his twitter. I can't say for certain if this is his profile or not, it is verified however I'm not sure what the tinder verification process entails.
The Tinder verification process requires you to take a photo of yourself matching the random pose displayed on screen. I'm not sure how accurate it is because I've got verified in the past barely being able to get myself in frame, but I dunno that a fake profile would bother with the extra step to even attempt verification.

So, assuming it's the real deal: I don't believe Peetz is autistic but he is obviously severely socially maladjusted. With that in mind, I still don't know how even he could make a profile like this and think it would appeal to any woman. As if the photos screaming obvious manchild weren't enough, the bio is so vitriolic and self-pitying even the most desperate of Tinder ladies would see the red flags and run a mile.
He looks like David Mitchell: the crippling depression years, in the second photo. Here's what I mean.
Please don't do my boy David dirty like that, he's a national treasure. I am sure his famous rants are what Peetz thinks he sounds like when he spergs out on stream though.

Blue Eyed Wonder

“What fresh hell is this?”
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she teared up. View attachment 2111529The reason Chantel describes sex as being soft bodies and tender breathing is because she’s never had an orgasm. The best sex of her life, she once said, was a two minute session on the couch with the dudes girlfriend in the next room. Maybe if she’d ever came she’d understand what a hookup is. Right now, hookup, belly pat, love story- same thing. Think I’m wrong-check the tears. 😢

Somebody needs to send her a new poster of JTT so she can kiss it-that’s where she is in her sexual development. All these new stories are just high school Chantel believing she’s suddenly popular, and she doesn’t realize stories about getting strange dick and taking unknown drugs with possible abusers is not what most 40 year old women with friends like to talk about. By 40, women have figured out what they like and don’t need to talk over every move with girlfriends. She’s 20+ years past that being interesting and her subs are dropping out ecause, once again, she can’t read the room. But like Dutch Courage, I’m just waiting to see her go broke.

Also, I’m pretty sure Peetz’ tinder profile is a fake. Good job to whoever did it though.

Finally made it through the 30+ pages since 4/20. I have these observations: 1) She sounds like everything she knows about romantic/sexual relationships she learned from romance novels and soap operas. Additionally, she is genuinely shocked when these ideas fail her. 2) She has some deep seated issues if any of these stories are even partially true. 3) The fact that she discusses some problematic shit as though it is normal confirms her lack of experience and naivety.