Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Delusional drug fiend hamplanet mukbanger from Canada trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Pathological liar.

Wyzzerd

Wanna do some magic?
kiwifarms.net
I’ve noticed she has been complaining about being cold quite a lot lately, which is unlike her. Behemoths generally default to warm/hot due to their natural fat jacket, I mean we’ve seen her go out in the snowy Canadian winter in a single layer many times. Could it be a side effect of the ozempic? Or something more sinister?

Oh it's just the cold spectre of death hanging about. Nothing major.

AromanticGovernment

kiwifarms.net
I can’t remember if it was in this thread or somewhere else in regards to Eugenia Cooney, but I wonder if her constant livestreams could be because she is anxious about having a serious medical event and wanting to be on stream so people will freak out and call an ambulance for her. Like she’s afraid to be alone because she thinks she could die or stroke out. Getting this high and then hopping on stream seems to support that.

All I know is that this livestream was incredibly eerie and I don’t think I’m going to watch live anymore. Idk about some of y’all but I do not want to be an unwitting audience to this woman’s sudden death.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone else mentioned up chat something I noticed today. Once whatever she did take hit, she kept glancing up & to her left. I was puzzled by that. If it was Peetz moving around, you'd think she'd be used to that. If it was the cats, she'd have wasted no opportunity to start talking about them.

She was giving me the impression she was fighting between trying to pay attention to her chat... or voices in her head.

AbraCadaver

Super Senshi Sailor Twift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shartemis, goddess of the gunt
View attachment 2143715
I’m quoting this because that double wordplay didn’t get nearly enough applause.
Well, even if Tut is no longer her "lover" he can still be her dealer. Maybe that was his plan all along. Kind of like a businessman taking a client to an expensive lunch for the potential revenue stream. I know, it seems out there, but no doubt he saw a mark as soon as he met Chantal.
I lowkey had a notion as to this for a few days...what if Chantal blew her usual smoke up his arse during their initial texts about how she was soooo down for drugs of any kind, she was/is a PARTY GIRL! She partied—-still does, still does!!!—-parties with loads of friends and they’re down too. She has a reputation as something of a wild woman, a rebel, rawwwwr. (Rebelling against doctor’s advice is wild, right?)

The Fentanyl Pharaoh decided this girl will be a good source of revenue, if she loves drugs that much and has tonnes of friends who need a hookup. A ginormous white girl? She’ll need way more than usual to lay her out, and likely has the money for it. Plus he can fuck her fat carcass every so often in exchange for a freebie.

It would deplete the farm’s daily rainbow allotment, but I would love it if she unintentionally hyped herself as a potential source of income for this guy, then rolled herself over there and got fucked up on whatever he had lying around, and after three days of missing his dropped hints to buy or hook up more “friend” customers, the guy realized he’d been had by a giant shut-in mostly-virgin, whose worst drug usage lately is berry flavoured weed sweets, who has no idea how actual sex works, and who is apparently the only desperate fat girl on earth who doesn’t give head.

What’s the opposite of finding a unicorn, that one in the million combo of all the best qualities?

She’s whatever that is.

Last edited:

sgtpepper

kiwifarms.net
I think meth causes bad teeth because it also causes very dry mouth. Dry mouth causes decay.

A dry mouth significantly increases the risk of tooth decay and other oral diseases. Having enough saliva keeps your mouth healthy as it: contains components that can directly attack the bacteria that cause decay.

This is a contributing fact for sure. I know that people on drugs like meth also crave sugar like crazy too. You’ll always find them with sour gummies, candy bars, sodas, etc. Then when you’re out of your mind you don’t remember to brush and the sugar kills the teeth.

Sugar was the cause of many deaths during the Tudor period, apparently.

I have been juggling the idea around that maybe she has more molly? She did ask King Tut to give her Molly, to begin with, and I'm sure he must have given her a good amount since he's a dealer or knows dealers. She mentioned she was cold, and I see a lot of gross mouth action.

Doubt that. She has no grinding as she talks, she isn’t fixated on certain textures, no music or background noise playing, not drinking a lot of liquid, list goes on.

Stoned people look stupidly happy just grinning for no reason and with cottonmouth can do a lot of weird mouth stuff.

Molly would have Chantal moving around or needing some sort of entertainment that isn’t sitting and reading comments.

Anne Onimous

super extreme mega fatty liver x-pert
kiwifarms.net
Well, even if Tut is no longer her "lover" he can still be her dealer. Maybe that was his plan all along. Kind of like a businessman taking a client to an expensive lunch for the potential revenue stream. I know, it seems out there, but no doubt he saw a mark as soon as he met Chantal.

I said something along those lines in the past (3rd paragraph). Many low life drug dealers will hook up with random women, give them one or two round for "free", fuck them silly as a bonus then become their drug dealer.

Chantal is dumb enough to be one of these women.

Also.
panties.png

No doubt she's high af to believe she can fit into these. :story:

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a contributing fact for sure. I know that people on drugs like meth also crave sugar like crazy too. You’ll always find them with sour gummies, candy bars, sodas, etc. Then when you’re out of your mind you don’t remember to brush and the sugar kills the teeth.
You can eat sugar for 40 years and seldom brush your teeth and they won't look like meth-mouth, even if you don't keep them in your head for much beyond 40. What gives meth-heads that look of cracked, chipped, and missing teeth is usually the heat from the pipe, which is intense and can indeed make teeth brittle and start to crack. Some hardcore weed smokers can have this problem too, if they use a glass pipe and really burn things hot (although it is much rarer because weed does not burn as hot as meth does). Meth-heads can lose their teeth within a year or two of starting on meth; sugar decay takes much longer than that. But cooking your teeth with a hot flame will do the trick.

brooky

i'm brecki and so can you
kiwifarms.net

Sugar was the cause of many deaths during the Tudor period, apparently.

Doubt that. She has no grinding as she talks, she isn’t fixated on certain textures, no music or background noise playing, not drinking a lot of liquid, list goes on.

Stoned people look stupidly happy just grinning for no reason and with cottonmouth can do a lot of weird mouth stuff.

Molly would have Chantal moving around or needing some sort of entertainment that isn’t sitting and reading comments.
Not to mention how much she squints at the phone to begin with. MDMA makes you very light sensitive and looking at and operating phones is often harder. Not impossible, but with her squinting so much to begin with, I don't think she'd be able to read comments.

Refrigerator Poet

Jesus wouldn’t spam your live
kiwifarms.net
Stoned in the morning now, eh? Welcome to the world of stoned-all-day stoners, Clotso! You can achieve a lot while zonked. And is ibuprofen (Advil) the wisest thing for her to self-medicate with if she has fatty liver disease?
Ibuprofen is okay for NAFLD. It’s Tylenol you have to worry about. IIRC, ibuprofen metabolizes through the kidneys, but Tylenol metabolizes thru the liver.

AbraCadaver

Super Senshi Sailor Twift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I said something along those lines in the past (3rd paragraph). Many low life drug dealers will hook up with random women, give them one or two round for "free", fuck them silly as a bonus then become their drug dealer.

Chantal is dumb enough to be one of these women.

Also.
View attachment 2145641
No doubt she's high af to believe she can fit into these. :story:
Is the intention of this design to create the illusion that her gunt has been put in jail?

If so, good on you.

Coleman Francis

❤KKK❤
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think meth causes bad teeth because it also causes very dry mouth. Dry mouth causes decay.

A dry mouth significantly increases the risk of tooth decay and other oral diseases. Having enough saliva keeps your mouth healthy as it:contains components that can directly attack the bacteria that cause decay.
This is true. The dry mouth is the problem rather than the methamphetamine itself. I can't remember ever hearing the point you made being brought up by the opposition. Why isn't the same opposition leveled against other things that cause dry mouth?

For instance, Adderall and similar ADD medications cause dry mouth though I've never heard the claim that an entire generation of children with ADD will have rotten teeth and gum disease.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always thought the jaw and tooth grinding that meth users did played a role in their lost teeth, as well as dry mouth and lack of care. Never knew about a hot pipe, that’s interesting.

I don’t think Chantel is on anything but edibles. She had a 1000 mg gummie and was taking bites. Until it hits, you know Chantel was eating like candy, and she probably ate half, or more.

She has a 6:00 pm doctor appt tomorrow? She has to go in for an exam, since he’ll need to see her throat, so it’s not online. Do doctors in Canada really see patients at 6:00?

American Shorthair

American Short-temper
kiwifarms.net
I think she is putting on an act.
Fuck her!
I have to talk slow because my throat is swollen? WTF!
So, it's not just me.

Socialblade little trend projection thing says she’ll be down 100(ish) subs by tomorrow.
When was the deathwatch for her sub count? Two weeks ago? Last time I looked it was 85.4k and plummeting faster than a hot knife through butter. Then she goes all Quentin Tarantino on us and here we are at 86.7k. Oh, I know a lot of people are bailing again but a lot are showing up to see if they can actually watch her die, too. I'm not necessarily saying she's not indulging in something, but I wouldn't for a hot minute put it past her to try to act a lot more out of it than she really is. Remember that live stream when she turned the camera away for a second and whispered something to Peetz? There was a lot of speculation then that she was telling him to just go along with whatever she said. Besides, say what you will about Peetz but he lives with this ridiculous twat. He's actually there. I don't think he'd just sit in his room chatting with his new friend while his meal ticket code-blues herself in the living room.

When you're watching her livestream you're not watching Chantal's life because she doesn't have one. You're watching The Chantal Show, starring Chantal. I absolutely might be completely wrong, but I'm going to stick with the theory that when the newbies get bored waiting for her to keel over and her subscribership starts falling again she'll sober up just like <snap> that and we'll get a whole new plotline. Why? Say it with me folks...1...2...3......Chantal lies!

Quick edit: I don't doubt for a minute that she is legitimately experiencing the effects of stuffing her face with three desserts and God knows what else. I'm just talking about the drugs. Will she O.D.? I doubt it. Could her actual funeral be any day now because her blood sugar spiked off the charts at the same time her heart gave out? You betcha.

Last edited: