Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 564458
View attachment 564459
"I have educated myself very well to support my "beliefs" thank you very much."
it wasn't long ago that she read that binge code book and educated everyone that fasting is the worst thing someone with binge eating disorder can do and that it only leads to binge episodes.

at this point she really did try everything there is out there yet still believes it's the type of food that's making her fat, not the amount. i wanted to ask what's next but i forgot this is chantal and that she will just restart the cycle and expect some magic.

Last edited:

Faggot Gift

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 564458
View attachment 564459
"I have educated myself very well to support my "beliefs" thank you very much."
Lmao the expert speaks

Something off about this picture?

I dunno man this is my favorite thing about Chantal and AL, it never fails to make me laugh. Their insistence that they're diet and nutrition experts despite doing nothing but failing at it their entire lives. Whether it be Amberlynn "I could teach a class on nutrition" Reid or Chantal who gets her expert knowledge off netflix documentaries and mommy blogs. And they get so fucking triggered about it too lol, who wants to bet this is going to be the start of a new tantrum and departure

89elbees

kiwifarms.net
Any bets on how long the "water fast" lasts? I'm guessing it ended right after she finished filming yesterday's vlog, which is still giving her more credit than she probably deserves :optimistic:

weaselhat

donut weez
kiwifarms.net
So, to sum up recent Chantal events, according to her, everything was ok medically from her ER visit concerning blood pressure and glucose levels. She was just dehydrated. But yet, suddenly she's watching the morbidly obese get autopsied on Netflix and having panic attacks. And now she's fasting and still 375 pounds.

In reality, I bet her glucose and blood pressure were FUBARed, she saw her real weight, and the ER doctor treated her immediate symptoms and then referred her to see her regular doctor which she does not have. So, now she's having the beginnings of a meltdown because she knows she is screwed but can't bring herself to change (the panic attack and desperate water fast bs to "reset" her body). She knows it and we know it. The best is yet to come. Just grab your popcorn, sit back, and watch the show.

Voidoid

Lurking in the depths of the WeboSphere
kiwifarms.net
20181011_105435.png

Scared to see how much she actually weighs on a scale that doesn't have a limit. I'm just waiting for her to make an excuse to not visit the doctor at this point. She made a big stinking deal about going to the ER, saying that she doesn't know how they would help her, acting as if she's her own personal doctor. She makes it seem that way with all the knowledge bombs she's constantly dropping after watching a Nextflix documentary, or reading an article (I don't really believe she reads anything besides hate comments, she's much to lazy for that). She has not only given up on her health, but she has on her hygiene too. The last couple of videos look like she hasn't even taken a proper shower, probably just scrubs her face with lush products, sprays in dry shampoo, and douses prefume on herself.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
So, to sum up recent Chantal events, according to her, everything was ok medically from her ER visit concerning blood pressure and glucose levels. She was just dehydrated. But yet, suddenly she's watching the morbidly obese get autopsied on Netflix and having panic attacks. And now she's fasting and still 375 pounds.

In reality, I bet her glucose and blood pressure were FUBARed, she saw her real weight, and the ER doctor treated her immediate symptoms and then referred her to see her regular doctor which she does not have. So, now she's having the beginnings of a meltdown because she knows she is screwed but can't bring herself to change (the panic attack and desperate water fast bs to "reset" her body). She knows it and we know it. The best is yet to come. Just grab your popcorn, sit back, and watch the show.
I wholeheartedly agree. It’s very suspicious she went straight to fasting so soon after her ER visit. Chantal would never reveal things that would make her look bad, so we’ll never know the unfiltered truth.

Last edited:

BerriesArnold

kiwifarms.net
I've wondered this for a while and maybe someone with more experience in eating disorders can chime in, but doesn't this all seem like Non-purging bulimia?

'In this form of bulimia nervosa, the individual will use other inappropriate methods of compensation for binge episodes, such as excessive exercising or fasting. In these cases, the typical forms of purging, such as self-induced vomiting, are not regularly utilized.'

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
I believe Chantal's water fast is as fake as her cysts, her plant based diet, gym work outs, & ER visit.
She told us she lies.
Back when she had the trainer, then had to come clean about her (over) eating & not being vegan combined with using the analogy of her being a drug addict was the time it came out: She lies.

She stated how drug addicts lie to get their fix & how her fix is food. She lies.
She ate meat while lecturing viewers about the ethics of veganism. She lies.
She made a show of giving pizza away after shaming her friend for eating meat on his, then ordered multiple fast food meals to eat in the car. She lies.
She hid many empty pizza boxes in her own apartment from her roommate. She lies.
She has made every excuse she can to explain why she can't stand on a scale & film her weight. She lies.

Netflix, autopsies, The Binge Code, WebMD & any other nonsense she spends her time reading or watching so she can call herself educated & lecture everyone on nutrition & diet means nothing.
Chantal loves food more than she loves being healthy. Especially when people have told her she has 2-3 years of very hard work ahead to lose 300 pounds.
This is a woman to can't even commit to a spooky Vlogtober for 1 day in a row. All she's done so far is eat & drive. Does anyone expect her to commit to weight loss for a few years?

She's been eating this entire time.
She's been deleting comments almost faster than she can shove in a Whopper.
She will be 'taking a break' any minute now from the haters, & when she does come back, she'll be fatter.
For the New Year, this cycle will start all over again.

This is better than any show on TV or Netflix. Pop some popcorn, sit back & watch it all unfold. This is fun.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino