• ”This is why I stick to 2D."
    "But for real though..”

Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie BeautyMakes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by button, Jul 30, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. When your Kiwi Farms thread's number of pages is closer to your real weight than your "weigh in" :shit-eating:

• Winner Winner x 29
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Her skin looked so bad, it was so greasy at the end of the video, I thought she for sure had the meat sweats and was about to tell us she caved and binged at a couple of drive thru places!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Crispy Chicken

Crispy Chicken Made fresh with 11 herbs & spices!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Bibi couldn't be bothered to take time off work to go to a wedding or Thanksgiving or go to the hospital with her. There is no way that he is cutting her toenails .

I wanted to rate Chantal :optimistic: 1000 times for believing that 3 days will permanently change her on a physical level so that she no longer enjoy the taste of high calorie foods. That has never happened to anyone ever before but she is just that educated about nutrition so I am sure she can pull it off .

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. This comment tho
    20181011_003053.jpg 20181011_003024.jpg

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Like Like x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I think it was food not dirt. On the right side of her first chin there’s a spot of dirt in the second half that’s not there in the first part. It’s definitely food, I’ve seen her be unaware of food or sauce on her face many times.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. i just can't bring myself to watch her nutritionsplaining or should i say chantalsplaining videos so i made this to quickly see what she drones about in each video

MY HEALTH OVER BEEF N' CHEDDARS!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

VLOGTOBER DAY 7: NETFLIX, FIBER AND PJS
    [​IMG]

VLOGTOBER DAY 9: WATER FASTING FOR HEALTH AND WEIGHTLOSS

[​IMG]

VLOGTOBER DAY 10: WATER FAST DAY 1: THIS TOO SHALL PASS
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Funny how her weight stays the same even though she clearly looks much fatter. Gnarly nails are no excuse. Wear socks if you’re ashamed of your feet, bitch. I want to see an official weigh-in made by a doctor or nurse. Fatties are not reliable.

BTW I couldn’t watch when she started talking about alcaline water and electrolytes.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I just thought of something. Obviously it’s very very possible Chantal is just straight up faking it but to the best of my knowledge she’s not using some car manufacturing scale like AL and most bathroom scales top out around 400lbs. Is it possible she is seeing 375 but like her scale is having difficulties getting an accurate reading cause she’s over the limit or so close to it?

Probably optimistic but like girl has to have but on weight. Fat and water. She’s just so much more bloated and fluffier.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  9. If you put them together and dope out the most common words, the overriding message seems to be:

"Like, I just know I'm really gonna get healthy and eat people..."

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    Dutch Courage

Dutch Courage Curious Onlooker

kiwifarms.net
  10. this time she's serious about it

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. 20181011_075858.png
    20181011_075838.png
    "I have educated myself very well to support my "beliefs" thank you very much."

• Winner Winner x 22
    Voidoid

Voidoid Lurking in the depths of the WeboSphere

kiwifarms.net
  12. it wasn't long ago that she read that binge code book and educated everyone that fasting is the worst thing someone with binge eating disorder can do and that it only leads to binge episodes.

at this point she really did try everything there is out there yet still believes it's the type of food that's making her fat, not the amount. i wanted to ask what's next but i forgot this is chantal and that she will just restart the cycle and expect some magic.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #8392 fatfuck, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Lmao the expert speaks

[​IMG]

Something off about this picture?

I dunno man this is my favorite thing about Chantal and AL, it never fails to make me laugh. Their insistence that they're diet and nutrition experts despite doing nothing but failing at it their entire lives. Whether it be Amberlynn "I could teach a class on nutrition" Reid or Chantal who gets her expert knowledge off netflix documentaries and mommy blogs. And they get so fucking triggered about it too lol, who wants to bet this is going to be the start of a new tantrum and departure

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Yeah things have been a bit calm for a while now. I think its time for a chimp out.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. It's weird she fluctuates between caring about magic toxins that can only be avoided by eating expensive groceries and magic water, and pigging out on mystery meat and plastic cheese from Arbys.:thinking:

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Chantal is truly immature and naïve if she believes there are no toxins in that special bottled water, those oranges and grapefruits. Bet she still believes in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  17. [​IMG]

Seems our girl is totally avoiding tap water, even when it comes to showering.

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Someone should tell Chantal that sugar and carbs are the worst toxins atm for her liver. She's probably not too far from fatty liver and no matter how much she tries to "detox" her liver, it isn't going to work if her liver is dying.

But noooo, she's more worried about tap water.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Any bets on how long the "water fast" lasts? I'm guessing it ended right after she finished filming yesterday's vlog, which is still giving her more credit than she probably deserves :optimistic:

kiwifarms.net
  20. In all honesty and based on her previous behavior, I believe there is no water fast at all.
    It's just for the show.

• Agree Agree x 11
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.