Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Delusional drug fiend hamplanet mukbanger from Canada trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Pathological liar.

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
Has no one pointed out the chair yet? Clearly, someone is there as there is a make-shift chair that was not there before.
That chair is from her balcony and has been in her room for well over a week. It's been discussed as much as it can be for a random chair.
Not only this, she later bitchily said "I can't handle a lot of friends right now. I'm just being honest. So if you're needy, or you are looking for constant messaging from me, or a near future hang out, it' not going to happen. So there you go."

Queen Bee head cheerleader Regina George over here. Can't be bothered with YOUR neediness.

Ever since the crackhead suddenly took her back, her ego has grown larger than her beachball gunt overnight. Which makes me so excited for the inevitable crash any day now.
Is this her way of getting out of Montreal tomorrow with her dear friend Shannon because she's gonna be romanced all night by her dealer friend.

ho_va

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't it be awesome if Nader canceled at the last minute, after she's spent the entire day showering, baby powdering her fupa, and preening? A girl can dream.

She has also been snottier and more condescending to the chat than usual. She needs a slap-down.

EDIT: Nice cellulite patch. Is that new or is it the lighting?

View attachment 2368270
i see the cellulite patch. and raise you one massssive cameltoe. eww.

Maliboujie2.0

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2368573
What is going on with her arms? The one that she waves around at her chat to welcome new members is almost twice the size of the other one. This would be a real cause of concern for any normal person. A mass of some sort? Lymphedema? Does it matter? No, she’s literally dying a slow death at this point so who really cares...the visual was just slightly jarring.
If the video was in black and white and the vide was slowed it could be a Worhol film.

AbraCadaver

Super Senshi Sailor Twift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If calling someone out on their bullshit is snotty then sure, I'm quite snotty I guess, but as long as she's known me I've never lied to her, can't say the same the other way. I in no way am a needy friend, but if I show concern that's needy I guess. I can go on my merry way, I tried, I failed, I am actually way too busy to entertain this shit anymore . Shannon better control portions or she won't get to piggy back on her friend's crazy train for long.
Thanks for getting verified! Do you happen to know what horrific traumatic thing happened to Chantal in her school days? She always vaguely mentions it, some “thing” that she claims trauma from, that happened at school. I’m curious.

Sorry she shoved you away like that. Chantal ultimately doesn’t care about anyone but herself, and this is just one more glaring example of that.

Oh also, how did you hear about the farms? From chantal directly, or her channel?

AmbiTron

Fronting: Rak Wrathraiser
kiwifarms.net
@GoneRogue So, since you've been verified would you mind answering a few questions for us?

1. Has Chantal always seemed so stupid and narcissistic/shallow?
2. Has she always been gross? Farting, burping, eating her own boogers in public.
3. Was she a good friend to you?
4. You said the coke thing has been going on for longer than we knew. Do you think she has moved on to harder drugs now as some of us believe?
5. Thanks for coming, it's a real treat when we get someone who actually knows a cow to come and dish. Even if it is just a little bit.
6. Anything else you might like to share?

I don't know what your opinion is of us, but we don't really hate her or anything. Some, or most, might find her to be repulsive and disgusting for obvious reasons but many of the people who lurk and post in this thread at one point were her fans, or at least wanted to see her get better. Unfortunately even the most compassionate among us can only be lied to and see her shitty behavior so many times before giving up on that and just watching the dumpster fire. At this point it seems to be only a matter of time until she is dead in a ditch of an overdose, covered in bruises from her abusive drug dealers.

mikal

kiwifarms.net
@GoneRogue - Welcome! Feel free to share what you're comfortable sharing, we are just curious to know about chantal seeing as the only information we ever get is produced by chantal herself. If you have any information about chantal that we don't know about (like I said the only information we ever get is curated by chantal) we'd greatly appreciate it! We love people of interest when it comes to our cows and try to respect them best we can. <3

Allowedperception

kiwifarms.net
I didn't see anyone talk about this and I found it pretty grim, so rate me late if need be.. But did anyone else catch in her latest stream when someone asked her for relationship advice and she said if you get talked into doing anal use lots of lube?

She has said on many occasions she is not into anal whatsoever. Bdsm isn't about harassing and badgering your partner into sex acts you aren't comfortable with. This guy is such a fucking loser. No wonder he has to prey upon weak minded women that have no self worth.

Moo Muu

I want to jump into the core
kiwifarms.net
I didn't see anyone talk about this and I found it pretty grim, so rate me late if need be.. But did anyone else catch in her latest stream when someone asked her for relationship advice and she said if you get talked into doing anal use lots of lube?

She has said on many occasions she is not into anal whatsoever. Bdsm isn't about harassing and badgering your partner into sex acts you aren't comfortable with. This guy is such a fucking loser. No wonder he has to prey upon weak minded women that have no self worth.
I mean sure but she’s still retarded enough to still go along with it then brag about it

ButterMyMuffin

I know I need therapy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yes, she basically confirmed that Nader finally had his way with her (anally).

She then kindly advised naïve butt virgins to use lots of lube if your crackhead boyfriend wants to rape you in the ass if you are unwilling to. (No shit, she said this).

(BTW, Nader has a 9 inch long shlong. It's also the perfect length and perfect girth). Because of course it is.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net

Yes, she basically confirmed that Nader finally had his way with her (anally).

She then kindly advised naïve butt virgins to use lots of lube if your crackhead boyfriend wants to rape you in the ass if you are unwilling to. (No shit, she said this).

(BTW, Nader has a 9 inch long shlong. It's also the perfect length and perfect girth). Because of course it is.
If the only advice into anal is to use "lots of lub", she was never really fucked in the butt and if she was, Ejupt ended covered in shit.
Sounds fun.

Penelope Taynt

Amanda's #1 fan, PLEASE!
kiwifarms.net
Ah, are we entering the Manicunt 2.0 phase? 🤔

Although I'm sensing that Gone Rogue is more genuinely concerned about the pig rather than wanting to "spill tea." Who knows? I could be wrong. It's not like Chantal can't easily change a saint into a sinner.

Look at what Chantal has done. She's successfully pushed away her concerned family and friends by calling their willingness and eagerness to care for her "annoying." And she's managed to chase a few of them into the arms of the Farms.

I truly believe the Farms will be hit with another tidal wave of entries due to VIBs dropping out and former mods throwing in their towel. The latter part of 2021 should be interesting.