Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Delusional drug fiend hamplanet mukbanger from Canada trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Pathological liar.

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Puta Bruja

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net
Am I seeing things?

Or does she have black hair fiber dust all over her nose and forehead while she is trying to take a sultry sexy instagram car photo?

That is way too black to be a shadow.

Thus negating the sultry sexy instathot pic she is going for?
Upon looking at it again I think you are right! Haha she's gonna fuck around and get mistaken for a Bigfoot the next time she takes a dump in the woods and get shot.

Queen Of Hearts

kiwifarms.net
I had to sign up just to ask if anyone else has noticed the bug problem?
In her ‘Shower Day’ stream she has what looks like a bed bug or flea running all around her neck folds.
timestamp: 1:52:16.
Literally made me gag and to be honest when she looks up and laughs I could swear there are more running around.
Also on a recent Snapchat at Dom’s someone said they had seen a bug on there. Probably fleas or bed bugs from Dom’s cesspit.
Just when you think things can’t get any worse...

(Apologies if already mentioned)

Attachments

• 0F86103B-8413-4BA0-BE07-2905E3D84614.jpeg
    0F86103B-8413-4BA0-BE07-2905E3D84614.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

Gonna Eat You

kiwifarms.net
Am I seeing things?

Or does she have black hair fiber dust all over her nose and forehead while she is trying to take a sultry sexy instagram car photo?

That is way too black to be a shadow.

Thus negating the sultry sexy instathot pic she is going for?
As much as I dislike our cow, I have to begrudgingly give her one thing. Her makeup is always on-point. I guess if your face is the only thing you have going for you, I get it. She has to be good. However, seeing frights like Queen Potato Gunt (FFG) & Holocaust Grandma with her white wall paint & jet black eye-liner - those haydurs could learn a thing or 2 from Chantal’s makeup.
HAHA - who am I kidding. NO amount of war paint or hair styling could fix FFG. She’s the one haydur who is uglier & more disgusting than her subject matter 😂

DongMiguel

kiwifarms.net
Chantal is like a really bad after-school special. You know, the shit they used to scare you off drugs, which was so awful and over the top that you had a hard time taking it seriously.

It's remarkable how she becomes a bad caricature of whatever life changing moment she's embracing, whether dieting, going vegan or now drug use.

Chantal is like a really bad after-school special. You know, the shit they used to scare you off drugs, which was so awful and over the top that you had a hard time taking it seriously.

It's remarkable how she becomes a bad caricature of whatever life changing moment she's embracing, whether dieting, going vegan or now drug use.
Really? I thought that she was the best example used to get you to get your life straight and to check out ways so you don’t end up like her. Amberlynn you could argue works the same way.

Vaginalfungus

kiwifarms.net
Oft times I see comments on her vids encouraging her to get therapy. To get therapy for her childhood trauma.

Pftt. I dont think she has a trauma history. If she did the internet would know about it. She would of told, just joking, everyone by now. She could milk that for sure.

All her guntions keep on about it.

She is just a lazy shunt.

Childhood trauma takes effort.

Being a Fat, Lazy, Smelly Shunt is effortless.

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
Oft times I see comments on her vids encouraging her to get therapy. To get therapy for her childhood trauma.

Pftt. I dont think she has a trauma history. If she did the internet would know about it. She would of told, just joking, everyone by now. She could milk that for sure.

All her guntions keep on about it.

She is just a lazy shunt.

Childhood trauma takes effort.

Being a Fat, Lazy, Smelly Shunt is effortless.
This has been discussed here before. After alluding to a "traumatic event" she finally came clean. Sucky, but certainly not life-ruining.

MJN

kiwifarms.net
why’s it lopsided? Fat coming out at the top one side then coming out the bottom on the other side. Why does chinzzo wear improperly fitted bras, I swear that strap is holding for dear life. Crack Den Dom better be careful, it might slingshot his ugly teeth outta his face.

ETA: anyone catch the deodorant on the fupa?View attachment 2368459
I doubt she can reach her fupa with those T-Rex arms without heavy-duty gunt-lifting equipment...I think she was rubbing it on her massive 'belly button'. Deathfats have all sorts of bacteria in that huge fold...especially if a Pringle chip has been stuck in there for weeks.

Anne Onimous

super extreme mega fatty liver x-pert
kiwifarms.net
It's likely motivated by the attention of her family being focused on grandma and her sister getting married soon.

I missed the memo Nath is getting married. If I was her I would elope just so I don't have to deal with the behemoth at my wedding.

Also @GoneRogue welcome to KF! And remember, Chantal made it very clear she doesn't give a fuck about her friends, so you shouldn't give a fuck about her or, at least, care a little less and from a distance. The fact you still care for her based on your old friendship shows how much of a good person you are... I say keep your kindness for those who deserve it and spend your energy mourning this friendship rather than trying to save who doesn't want to be helped.

DawnChorus

kiwifarms.net
Is Chantal allowed to do this? Honestly I hate to sound like a prude here but holy hell, it's gotta be against Youtube's rules or whatever.

She surely sails close to the wind on Youtube TOS with some of her content. Just a few I found that could apply, or she should at least age restrict:

Hard drug use or creation: Content that depicts abuse of or giving instructions on how to create hard drugs such as cocaine or opioids. Hard drugs are defined as drugs that can (mostly) lead to physical addiction.

Eating Disorders: Content that praises, glorifies, or encourages viewers to imitate anorexia or other eating disorders. Eating disorders are characterized by abnormal or disturbed eating habits which negatively affect a person's health (including eating non-food items).

Content using otherwise everyday objects or scenarios, such as injections or eating, for the purpose of sexual gratification

Nudity or partial nudity for the purpose of sexual gratification

Masturbation or fondling of genitals, breasts, or buttocks

Using or displaying sex toys to provide viewers with sexual gratification

--------------------------------------------

Why would anyone report such great entertainment though?

Rasputin's Side Piece

What's a farm without a ho?
kiwifarms.net
Hello, @GoneRogue, I want to welcome you and tell you please not to get overwhelmed by all the questions--answer as you please and we will appreciate having the record set straight.

We like to avoid false information here, and when someone who actually is in-the-know appears, we tend to get excited.

But we will do our best to respect your privacy. Thanks for coming 'round.

Gunslinger

Take all my ❤ ratings
kiwifarms.net
Hello, @GoneRogue, I want to welcome you and tell you please not to get overwhelmed by all the questions--answer as you please and we will appreciate having the record set straight.

We like to avoid false information here, and when someone who actually is in-the-know appears, we tend to get excited.

But we will do our best to respect your privacy. Thanks for coming 'round.
Good point on avoiding false information. Where did this idea that Nat, her sister, is getting married come from? I did a foray onto her Facebook and saw no evidence that she is engaged, only in a relationship. If someone else has receipts please post them, but I have yet to see anything definitive ITT. Keep in mind you can't believe anything her haters say unless they provide proof--especially French Fried Gunt who seems to be popular lately (for some ungodly reason). Here's a screenshot of her relationship status from Facebook.
20210722_073102.jpg

Freetimbit

kiwifarms.net
Good point on avoiding false information. Where did this idea that Nat, her sister, is getting married come from? I did a foray onto her Facebook and saw no evidence that she is engaged, only in a relationship. If someone else has receipts please post them, but I have yet to see anything definitive ITT. Keep in mind you can't believe anything her haters say unless they provide proof--especially French Fried Gunt who seems to be popular lately (for some ungodly reason). Here's a screenshot of her relationship status from Facebook.
Chantal has mentioned it a few times in lives. One time in particular is when a tinder random asked Chantal if he could be her +1 to the wedding

mikal

kiwifarms.net

i’d have to go digging back through the thread but I vaguely remember it from Chantal herself saying it. She was talking about the wedding very, very briefly at one point but she tends not to talk about her family. She’s super open about everything but when it comes to her family it really is hard to pry information out of her. But I do remember her saying something about nat getting engaged or whatever. But Chantal lies and this has been god… forever ago. So who knows if it’s truth.