Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Delusional drug fiend hamplanet mukbanger from Canada trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Pathological liar.

Chantal and Nader recently rekindled their "romance" and appear to be happy. Why?

• Nader fondled and tickled Chantal's gunt, there may or may not have been a broomstick involved

Votes: 136 12.3%
  • Sugar mama Chantal took her boy out for an all expenses paid shopping spree

Votes: 489 44.2%
  • Chantal already has October's rent paid

Votes: 367 33.2%
  • Chantal bought Nader's nose sugar and groceries for the week

Votes: 431 38.9%
  • They both smoked heroin through tin foil before taking the now-iconic photo

Votes: 124 11.2%
  • One of his primary slam pigs is mad at him

Votes: 138 12.5%
  • Nashie's became a permanent BK menu item

Votes: 44 4.0%
  • GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

Votes: 265 23.9%
  • They are in True and Honest love

Votes: 73 6.6%

• Total voters

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. Çr⍟⨶Ⓢ✞pR༳∏ᄏ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>How much will creators be taxed? That depends on their individual circumstances. YouTube is asking that creators send in their tax information by May 31, 2021, so it can determine how much tax to withhold.
If creators don’t send in their tax information by that date, YouTube will deduct 24% of worldwide, not just U.S.-based, earnings.
This is for two reasons: First, 24% of income is the standard amount of federal tax that self-employed people (which YouTubers are, according to the IRS) must pay. And second, if YouTube doesn’t have a creator’s tax information, it doesn’t know where they file taxes–so it’s possible they’d file in the U.S., and thus would need to pay 24% on all earnings, not just U.S. revenue.
Creators who live in countries that do not have tax treaties with the U.S. will also have their U.S.-based revenue taxed at 24%.

Turns out Canada does have a tax treaty with Canada and based on Youtubes policy page on tax withholding this creator can get a refund if there was too much withheld.

So seems rather than making a video about it, perhaps contact his tax preparer to ensure he's having the correct amount withdrawn. And it's not about him paying taxes and receiving anything in return - it's because Google/Youtube is a US-based business as is Adsense and they are considered self-employed contractors on the platform who make money from US viewers. US Content creators, based on this blurb indicate that they pay taxes and I'm guessing in the form of a 1099 Self-employment annually.... and actually, yes, Google/Youtube does provide end of year 1099-MISC, 1099-K, 1042-S.

I'm not saying I agree nor disagree with this new tax - I'm just saying this Youtuber may not like it, but it is what it is. If anything the US tax he's paying is simply to be a creator in the form of an independent contractor for a US based company. It's not any different than say a contractor working for any other tech company.

ETA: If she made $5,000 USD in a month, that would be $1,200 of that withheld at the 24% rate, which is $1,511. CAD.. which offsets her VIB membership revenue or probably a full month's rent.

View attachment 2384096
Yes, but I think we both know Triple Chins isn't smart enough to do that.
View attachment 2384130 "That bologna's talkin' to you"

Seeing Simply Sara's new fried bologna sandwich video today gave me flashbacks of Chins telling us how Nader said her asshole was talking to him as she got pounded.

The greasy meat puckering and pulsating as it inflates with porky steam that sputters out through a tiny star-shaped cut in the center. "That bologna's talkin' to you" Sara says, whilst Betty suppresses it with a stern smush of the spatula.
Bitch, I literally hate you rn.

GargoyleGorl

Actual Conspirator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any estimates on how many home cooked meals were made in the luxury villa's kitchen over 18 months? I don't think she cooked more than 30 full meals there and they all consisted of meat loafs.
Other than timewarps and themed videos?

Uh... Was the butternut squash fettuccine fiasco in this place or was that still at Bibi's? There's been so many gross eating videos over the years, the memory does get cloudy. I just remember this one as being particularly gross (and calorie-dense).

Pizza Sloth

Gluttony is not a secret vice.
kiwifarms.net
Don’t forget the ketchup homemade pasta sauce
I'm still trying.

There's also all the Time Warp recipes like Simply Sara's Mac n Cheese (BTW the post on the bologna, I thought was a video clip not a pic and I kept clicking it so fuck you very much LOL), the Fish soup she made for Ejupt, the fucking pizza she made from scratch where she pounded the dough into the netted pan and was like "why is the pizza stuck in the pan?!", chicken baked with cream of chicken soup on rice, some sort of "mexican" chicken casserole, and some home made burgers that were like hockey pucks since they eat their burgers well done and also because she didn't know how to check the doneness, and some Hello Fresh Tortellini pesto dish, and the failed Instantpot Pot Roast where in the beginning she uses her "i'm so smart" smug voice saying how to use lean cuts of meat and then it fucking failed and didn't know why. (Pot Roast was created as a dish to specifically use the tougher, fattier cuts of meat which need to be cooked low and slow to break it down)

SO she's in backward land. Where most people cook at home a majority of the time and then order out occasionally, she eats out almost every meal and has a home-cooked meal about once, maybe twice a month.

ETA: Yes the aforementioned pizza dough atrocity was the second but lesser failed homemade pizza attempt in Live Pizza 🍕 Party! where Peetz shares with us that he doesn't drive because he's too much of a 'nervous' driver.

Last edited:

American Shorthair

American Short-temper
kiwifarms.net
My guess is that Shannon told Chantal's mother about the implied abuse. See, Chantal's problem is that she wants to leave her followers with a certain impression of herself and her life, but she has to account for the problems that might cause with the people in her real life. That's why she broached the subject the way she did. "Have any of you ever been in an abusive relationship?" Think about it, how many times has Chantal asked about everyone else instead of just jabbering on and on about herself? Exactly none, as far as I can tell. And now they're all assuming she's a victim. That works great for her bottom line but it could get tricky if she has to explain it to her family. By asking the question the way she did her suckers marks cash cows customers infer what she wants them to, and she can tell her mother she was only trying to start a conversation about an important topic. Ka-ching! Don't worry Mom, everything's fine.

I'm not saying Chantal is or isn't the victim of abuse, but I don't for a second believe she doesn't have the power to walk away and never look back if Nader is abusive. She's not financially dependent on him, she doesn't have his children to worry about, she could find another dealer. Nothing is taking her back to the crack den except her own willful intent. I'll save my sympathies for those who are trapped in a life of methodical abuse.

Edit:
She claims she weighs 336lbs.
Seeing as she seems to be stuffing her face every time she's on camera, guess she's still on the coke for the rest of the time.
She outweighs (and is 16" shorter than) WBA Super Champion, heavyweight Anthony Joshua by 100 pounds. It's hard to wrap your mind around that, it's like trying to imagine what having a trillion dollars would be like.

Last edited:

Stanley_Buttkiss

Covered in pricklies and filled with hisses.
kiwifarms.net
I personally don't like Peetz. I think he's useless like a dried cat turd. But I hope he seeks the help he needs. We all know Chantilly will use the grim outcome as a new story Arc. And this whole thing about Chantilly being in an abusive relationship - look, she saw red flags at the very beginning. She even acknowledged them openly. It's hard to feel sympathy for someone who deliberately placed herself in that situation.

Concerned Onlooker

Stay the gell out of my personal life
kiwifarms.net
A moment of silence for Mama Sarault who, 20 years ago, sent her oldest to a group home, hoping they would be able to slap some common sense into her. It must have been pretty hard for her, as a mom, to admit to herself she failed at raising her daughter, or said daughter had too many issues and as a young mom she was unable to help Chantal through it. Not saying Mama Sarault is a saint but obviously she, and the family, cared enough for Chantal to see a child psychologist and be sent to a group home, among other things.

Twenty years later, Mama Sarault is stuck with a 37yo, 400lbs filthy food, drugs and attention addict pathological liar for a daughter, has most likely to still financially provide for her, and has to deal with her antics all while she has to care for her own aging mother.

When I look into the little window we have on Nathalie's life, I'm thinking Chantal really is a case of when bad children happen to a good family. Yes the Sarault are white trash and lack some table manners but they all work, contribute to society, seems to have hobbies (Nath is a power lifter) and live their little white trash life without bothering anyone. All but Chantal, who is a danger for society by being a walking biohazard and often drives impaired, and would be collecting welfare if it wasn't for YouTube.

I can't remember if Mama Sarault got pregnant on purpose at 17 in order to keep her man, or if my brain is tricking me (and search is not coming up with anything). But even if that's true, yes it was stupid, but as teenagers many of us also took poor decisions because we were, well... stupid teenagers. I know I did, but nothing had long term consequences.

Still. If want to pity someone right now, I'll pity Mama Sarault for not getting an abortion back in the days, over a behemoth being slapped repeatedly in the face by a meth addict with piano teeth, mostly as said behemoth keeps going back for more.
Chantal has always claimed that she was a "planned teen pregnancy"

Something I'm confused by is the recent revelation (when she was at her Mother's house on her sister's birthday, sitting on her ass Livestreaming and making everything all about HER while her mother was in the kitchen preparing for the birthday celebration) that her mother and stepfather were celebrating 31 years together and how they both still leave each other little love notes in the coffee maker / lunch box daily. So that means her mother was a "single mother" for just 6 years. Her stepfather has been part of their lives/household since she was 6 years old, her sister was born 5 years after he came along. So she actually had the guidance and presence (and financial support) of a male "father figure" for the majority of her childhood.

This information seems to contradict so many other things Chantal has said about her childhood. Remember that story about her mother's boyfriend "Styx" who sang the lyrics to some song wrong, Chantal corrected him, he called her a little cocksucker and she tattled to her mother resulting in her mother breaking up with him and kicking him out? Was she under the age of 6 at that time? Many other stories about her neighborhood, neighbors and childhood friends (and all of her freaky behavior back then) in my recollection took place when her mother was single and Chantal seemed to be between the ages of 8-10 in those stories. Every layer of the onion peeled away deepens the mystery.

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
Isnt bibi muslim? Muslims dont like pictures the way westerners do. I cant remember why. The evil eye or something else superstitious prolly.
You know whats helpful? Research and life experience within islam.

"Islamic aniconism stems in part from the prohibition of idolatry and in part from the belief that creation of living forms is God's prerogative. Although the Quran does not explicitly prohibit visual representation of any living being, it uses the word musawwir (maker of forms, artist) as an epithet of God. The corpus of hadith (sayings attributed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad) contains more explicit prohibitions of images of living beings, challenging painters to "breathe life" into their images and threatening them with punishment on the Day of Judgment.[1][2] Muslims have interpreted these prohibitions in different ways in different times and places. Religious Islamic art has been typically characterized by the absence of figures and extensive use of calligraphic, geometric and abstract floral patterns."

Retards

Last edited:

stupid frog

Married to NigKid
kiwifarms.net
yikes.png

Dog Prom 3D

I feel like my soul has diarrhea.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2384130 "That bologna's talkin' to you"

Seeing Simply Sara's new fried bologna sandwich video today gave me flashbacks of Chins telling us how Nader said her asshole was talking to him as she got pounded.

The greasy meat puckering and pulsating as it inflates with porky steam that sputters out through a tiny star-shaped cut in the center. "That bologna's talkin' to you" Sara says, whilst Betty suppresses it with a stern smush of the spatula.
I am so unhappy right now.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. Çr⍟⨶Ⓢ✞pR༳∏ᄏ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know whats helpful? Research and life experience within islam.

"Islamic aniconism stems in part from the prohibition of idolatry and in part from the belief that creation of living forms is God's prerogative. Although the Quran does not explicitly prohibit visual representation of any living being, it uses the word musawwir (maker of forms, artist) as an epithet of God. The corpus of hadith (sayings attributed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad) contains more explicit prohibitions of images of living beings, challenging painters to "breathe life" into their images and threatening them with punishment on the Day of Judgment.[1][2] Muslims have interpreted these prohibitions in different ways in different times and places. Religious Islamic art has been typically characterized by the absence of figures and extensive use of calligraphic, geometric and abstract floral patterns."

Retards
Nigga what the fuck are you going on about? You're quoting yourself and screaming about Islam like you're about to set off your vest bomb.

Stornoway

kiwifarms.net
Remember that story about her mother's boyfriend "Styx" who sang the lyrics to some song wrong, Chantal corrected him, he called her a little cocksucker and she tattled to her mother resulting in her mother breaking up with him and kicking him out? Was she under the age of 6 at that time? Many other stories about her neighborhood, neighbors and childhood friends (and all of her freaky behavior back then) in my recollection took place when her mother was single and Chantal seemed to be between the ages of 8-10 in those stories. Every layer of the onion peeled away deepens the mystery.
It's almost like she is a liar, constantly making shit up, right? Makes you think...

James is basically dead weight right now, Shannon is a no show, and Chantal keeps circling the drain.

I just hope we dont have to wait untill next month's payday for some new content, this is getting stale.

GargoyleGorl

Actual Conspirator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chantal has always claimed that she was a "planned teen pregnancy"

Something I'm confused by is the recent revelation (when she was at her Mother's house on her sister's birthday, sitting on her ass Livestreaming and making everything all about HER while her mother was in the kitchen preparing for the birthday celebration) that her mother and stepfather were celebrating 31 years together and how they both still leave each other little love notes in the coffee maker / lunch box daily. So that means her mother was a "single mother" for just 6 years. Her stepfather has been part of their lives/household since she was 6 years old, her sister was born 5 years after he came along. So she actually had the guidance and presence (and financial support) of a male "father figure" for the majority of her childhood.

This information seems to contradict so many other things Chantal has said about her childhood. Remember that story about her mother's boyfriend "Styx" who sang the lyrics to some song wrong, Chantal corrected him, he called her a little cocksucker and she tattled to her mother resulting in her mother breaking up with him and kicking him out? Was she under the age of 6 at that time? Many other stories about her neighborhood, neighbors and childhood friends (and all of her freaky behavior back then) in my recollection took place when her mother was single and Chantal seemed to be between the ages of 8-10 in those stories. Every layer of the onion peeled away deepens the mystery.
Being way more fair to Chantal than I ought to be, but the "grain of truth" here might be that she lived with/was raised by her grandmother for the first few years of her life. Say, 0-5 years. Then Mama got her shit together in her early 20's and took her back. Then she was a "single mother" for 6 years (although I've no doubt Grams continued to do a lot of the heavy lifting). Mama eventually met stepdad and then Nat was born when Chantal was 11. In the meantime, Mama could have had a dozen pedos in and out of her and her daughter's life, since she seems roughly as wise as Chantal is when it comes to men.

Or it's all lies upon lies. In which case for all we know she's actually a trustfund baby, her "mom" is the poor cousin of the family, Chantal has two parents, and it wasn't a group home so much as Swiss private school for troubled rich gorls. At least that would help explain how she affords so much junk (and junk food... and meth).

Springer

died on an expedition to summit Box Mountain
kiwifarms.net
I'm still trying.

There's also all the Time Warp recipes like Simply Sara's Mac n Cheese (BTW the post on the bologna, I thought was a video clip not a pic and I kept clicking it so fuck you very much LOL), the Fish soup she made for Ejupt, the fucking pizza she made from scratch where she pounded the dough into the netted pan and was like "why is the pizza stuck in the pan?!", chicken baked with cream of chicken soup on rice, some sort of "mexican" chicken casserole, and some home made burgers that were like hockey pucks since they eat their burgers well done and also because she didn't know how to check the doneness, and some Hello Fresh Tortellini pesto dish, and the failed Instantpot Pot Roast where in the beginning she uses her "i'm so smart" smug voice saying how to use lean cuts of meat and then it fucking failed and didn't know why. (Pot Roast was created as a dish to specifically use the tougher, fattier cuts of meat which need to be cooked low and slow to break it down)

SO she's in backward land. Where most people cook at home a majority of the time and then order out occasionally, she eats out almost every meal and has a home-cooked meal about once, maybe twice a month.

ETA: Yes the aforementioned pizza dough atrocity was the second but lesser failed homemade pizza attempt in Live Pizza 🍕 Party! where Peetz shares with us that he doesn't drive because he's too much of a 'nervous' driver.

You could probably track the days she cooks via Public Health's fecal-oral transfered disease outbreak Alerts if her giving them both meatloaf shits everytime she cooks is anything to go by.
I think after the Pot Roast there was also a failed beefs Stew which resulted in much glaring at Peetz and repeatedly asking him if it was good

(narrator: it was not good).

Was there ever a return of the classic ,chicken and hunks of root vegetables and onions just thrown on a baking sheet and cooked for the same amount of time burnt or still raw or not' salmonella special in the new place? That was a staple in the old place.

Poor useless Peetz he just wanted his dino nuggies and chips thrown in the airfryer and Micalenas $1.99 frozen pasta alfredos heated up in the microwave and his „best friend" couldn't even manage that.

Speaking of that did the Airfryer ever make it out of the box? Did it accidentally perish in the removal of Box Berg?