Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Delusional drug fiend hamplanet mukbanger from Canada trying to be a glamorous online influencer. Pathological liar.

• DDoS is active again.

Chantal and Nader recently rekindled their "romance" and appear to be happy. Why?

• Nader fondled and tickled Chantal's gunt, there may or may not have been a broomstick involved

Votes: 121 12.6%
  • Sugar mama Chantal took her boy out for an all expenses paid shopping spree

Votes: 437 45.7%
  • Chantal already has October's rent paid

Votes: 336 35.1%
  • Chantal bought Nader's nose sugar and groceries for the week

Votes: 383 40.0%
  • They both smoked heroin through tin foil before taking the now-iconic photo

Votes: 98 10.2%
  • One of his primary slam pigs is mad at him

Votes: 118 12.3%
  • Nashie's became a permanent BK menu item

Votes: 37 3.9%
  • GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

Votes: 239 25.0%
  • They are in True and Honest love

Votes: 58 6.1%

• Total voters

ANNIE386

kiwifarms.net
I for one base my opinion on whether or not she should be booted down a flight of stairs on how much she has pissed me off recently.

Science!
I for two, don't believe anyone should allow themselves to abused, physically or emotionally. Ibdont know if she was. She clearly has been chasing him down from the first day, and from the bruises she seem to wear without hesitation, and subtle hints of rough sex, she knew what he was about. Is that abuse, or two consenting adults, in say the later. There were signs the size of billboards he was using her from the start, her ego, desperation, and denial, lead her to ignore all that, and continued to pursue him, even after he supposedly broke it off, somehow, probably her persistence for him and his drug connections, they started up again, if it ever really stopped. She's known him for a few months, there are no children, shared dwelling, there was not even a relationship, they never left the trap house, most likely he did not want to been seen with her. How does one claim abuse, when your he'll bent on being with the person you claim is abusing you. If he treated her like shit, and no doubt he did, she kept letting him know that it was ok with her, by simply returning to it. That was is her choice. she either realized he was using her for drug money, food, air conditioner, tv, whatever else, or her money is running low, and she couldn't buy him the perks anymore, and he finally dumped her fat ass., and she pulls abuse out of her ass. He is an asshole, but so is she. He took advantage of her, but she let him, that's not abuse, that's being a sucker. He outplayed her, and sorry not sorry couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Last edited by a moderator:

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I for two, don't believe anyone should allow themselves to abused, physically or emotionally. Ibdont know if she was. She clearly has been chasing him down from the first day, and from the bruises she seem to wear without hesitation, and subtle hints of rough sex, she knew what he was about. Is that abuse, or two consenting adults, in say the later. There were signs the size of billboards he was using her from the start, her ego, desperation, and denial, lead her to ignore all that, and continued to pursue him, even after he supposedly broke it off, somehow, probably her persistence for him and his drug connections, they started up again, if it ever really stopped. She's known him for a few months, there are no children, shared dwelling, there was not even a relationship, they never left the trap house, most likely he did not want to been seen with her. How does one claim abuse, when your he'll bent on being with the person you claim is abusing you. If he treated her like shit, and no doubt he did, she kept letting him know that it was ok with her, by simply returning to it. That was is her choice. she either realized he was using her for drug money, food, air conditioner, tv, whatever else, or her money is running low, and she couldn't buy him the perks anymore, and he finally dumped her fat ass., and she pulls abuse out of her ass. He is an asshole, but so is she. He took advantage of her, but she let him, that's not abuse, that's being a sucker. He outplayed her, and sorry not sorry couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Annie P, is that you?

Queen Of Hearts

kiwifarms.net
Anyone else notice that Chins said that Peetz had ordered their food and that it was cheap takeaway rather than her usual gourmet lasagna? More evidence that her account is empty.
I also can’t believe that this cow stuffed her face before the meal arrived and then ate to the point that she couldn’t breathe. Gluttony at it’s finest.

I’m wondering whether this abuse has anything to do with anal sex. I remember she said that he was into it and she wasn’t. Maybe she was so doped one night he slipped it in (or he forced her) and now she feels violated. Her hemorrhoids certainly wouldn’t be happy about it.

Spermatozoa

professional swimmer
kiwifarms.net
I’m wondering whether this abuse has anything to do with anal sex. I remember she said that he was into it and she wasn’t. Maybe she was so doped one night he slipped it in (or he forced her) and now she feels violated. Her hemorrhoids certainly wouldn’t be happy about it.
I don't think she's ever told Nader NO to anything. Also LOFL @ "rather than her usual gourmet lasagna?"

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Chantal is hiding something significant that is going to surface soon. I could be wrong, but this exchange was really weird.

I went to her 'Italian Beeze' pre-recorded video live because some users had mentioned that Chantal was upset with Shannon, or whatever, and I wanted to see exactly what went down.
Well, it wasn't what I expected. 18 minutes in, Shannon pops up in the chat and says this:

mad.png

To which Chantal replied: Me? Are you talking to me Shannon? I'm not mad at you. I messaged you back.

kim.png

Chantal is slightly annoyed: Yeah, I know, I talked to my mom. But beyond that I don't want to talk about anything public, okay?

Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 11.21.00 PM.png

Chantal, suddenly sounding like she's drunk, responds: Yeah, yeah. At all co- no matter what, only us can know something (burp), for now, k? (burp, clears throat)

Chantal seemed real nervous that Shannon was accidentally(?) going to give up some information that Chantal definitely doesn't want the internet knowing.

I don't think it's drug related because her family is already aware of that. Maybe Shannon thought Kim should know about the gunt aboose that Chantal is suffering at the hands of Nader (more like Gayder, amirite?) This whole lease ending situation type deal has been an enigma wrapped in a question mark.

If Shannon is calling Chantal's mom to narc on her, at 37 years old, well, I see why they're friends.

TrainWreckSpotter

kiwifarms.net
Nader (more like Gayder, amirite?)
I never thought of that but you could be onto something. The stigma around being gay should be pretty much non-existent by now, but not so much in Egyptian/Muslim cultures. Hate-sexing as many fat women (and closet cases very often go with fat women) as you can in a drugged out state to drive away "that demon" is very plausible. I mean, it's a speculation and we may never know, but...

:thinking:

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
I never thought of that but you could be onto something. The stigma around being gay should be pretty much non-existent by now, but not so much in Egyptian/Muslim cultures. Hate-sexing as many fat women (and closet cases very often go with fat women) as you can in a drugged out state to drive away "that demon" is very plausible. I mean, it's a speculation and we may never know, but...

Well, at her size a woman and a man would look and feel just about the same. Couple that with him wanting anal? You might be on to something.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It was just a stupid joke, really.
But yeah, I can get behind this gay, muslim, driving "demons" away by fucking landwhales thunkful-ness.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
I think Chantal is hiding something significant that is going to surface soon. I could be wrong, but this exchange was really weird.

I went to her 'Italian Beeze' pre-recorded video live because some users had mentioned that Chantal was upset with Shannon, or whatever, and I wanted to see exactly what went down.
And interestingly in the livestream today Chantal announced that Shannon and her have cancelled their trip to Montreal. It was decided (probably by Chantal) that now isn't a good time, so the trip won't be happening until sometime much further in the future. Sounds like Chinny didn't take the interference very well at all.

Revo

Today, the headlines. Tomorrow, hard times.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know whats helpful? Research and life experience within islam.

"Islamic aniconism stems in part from the prohibition of idolatry and in part from the belief that creation of living forms is God's prerogative. Although the Quran does not explicitly prohibit visual representation of any living being, it uses the word musawwir (maker of forms, artist) as an epithet of God. The corpus of hadith (sayings attributed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad) contains more explicit prohibitions of images of living beings, challenging painters to "breathe life" into their images and threatening them with punishment on the Day of Judgment.[1][2] Muslims have interpreted these prohibitions in different ways in different times and places. Religious Islamic art has been typically characterized by the absence of figures and extensive use of calligraphic, geometric and abstract floral patterns."

Retards
I thought this thread is about Chantal, not about finding exceptional articles from Wikipedia .

DailyPleb

kiwifarms.net
"My name is Chantal and i'm a breakfast hater".
1. You're never awake during the official breakfast period. Just say you're a lazy cunt with the most fucked up sleep cycle and be done.
2. You've had McDs breakfasts before and seem to enjoy their syrupy slop
3. Considering when and how frequently you eat, breakfast, lunch and dinner seem to roll into one quite often. I would almost class every time she picks up an Sbucks as a breakfast, as it is usually the start to her action-packed day at 4 or 5 in the early evening.

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
Two recent posts from Kim's FB:
1627470760042.png1627470792855.png
Re: Shannon telling Kim something - Chantal's admonishments went even further than what was posted here. She basically told Shannon to keep whatever was said private - at all costs. So whatever the secret is, it's something that we (supposedly) don't know. That would rule out the anal without enough lube.

Last edited by a moderator: