• Wow! We've got four likes already!

Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie BeautyMakes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by button, Jul 30, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. And as if to add to the effect of "fucking crazy", she's been up since she posted the video liking every single ass-pat comment. It's been like 6 hours. Go the fuck to sleep, Chantal.

• Agree Agree x 16
    Botched Tit Job

Botched Tit Job Rachet & Sad

kiwifarms.net
  2. Wow, I never thought I'd say this but even Big Al has more consistency than Chantal and that says a lot. :stress:

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 8
    Not me

Not me It's a me, Meeoow!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Chantal is still manic and high from that 3 AM Arby's/Pizza/*Insert garbage here* fix.

Also i just remembered all that talk about getting some super sensitive senses and turning into this superhuman after a few days of supposedly fasting. I guess they were not so great after all since she would rather just feel like garbage all the time, be in pain, have digestive problems and clog toilets.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  4. the usual response of a liar. she got caught in a lie so many times that i don't believe anything she claims. i'm also starting to think that every time she opens her mouth it's all lies or very exaggerated shit.

edit: can't find this post. guess truth hurts and that she still gives a shit about comments.

[​IMG]

this post is like a deja vu. i remember reading the exact same post and her reply was that she will succeed this time. that was like half a year and 30 cycles ago...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    lol

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
    #12444 fatfuck, Jan 11, 2019 at 6:57 AM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 7:08 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Christ, this has become boring. It's like binge watching the same poorly written, poorly acted sitcom daily. The only change in Chantal is the steady weight gain and hair loss, and, however impossible it may seem, declining IQ.

Chantal, like many super morbidly obese people, absolutely cannot imagine that weight loss can happen outside of a drastic, ill-conceived Hail Mary pass. In order to lose weight she cannot simply eat 500 calories less than her daily TDEE and lose 52 pounds a year, 1000 calories under it for an annual 104 pound weight loss. Nope, that's all far too easy. It's all vegan screeds, grotesque smoothies made from extremely expensive organic fruits and vegetables, water fasts, juice fasts, or whatever stupid plan is the woo-weight loss diet of the moment. If it isn't an extreme reaction, she won't do it because she really does, on some level, believe that there is a hidden key to becoming thin that Medical Science/Big Diet/the Illuminati hide from the public. If only she can find that key, she will effortlessly become thin and healthy.

People who believe in pseudoscience often do so for a variety of reasons - Chantal does it because she really is that dumb and because she desperately needs to believe that all us skinny bitches are hiding the secret to our success, some pill, magic spell, incantation, ridiculous fad diet. Pseudoscience enables her to continue to refuse to take responsibility for what she has done to herself and do what has to be done to fix it.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Dog Prom 3D

Dog Prom 3D I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Paraphrasing but..."I may want to have babies someday" Please don't. That poor child. She'd be a shite mother. Selfish as the day is long.

Also regarding her cysts "you're removing your reproductive organs. For me that's a big part of my body" :story: As opposed to the 400 pounds of fat.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  7. "It won't be doing the same thing if I succeed"

My god, Chantal, how did you so completely miss the point of that post while, simultaneously demonstrating it? The key phrase is and expecting a different result. "If I succeed" is a result.

Holy shit she's dumb.

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LordKaT

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. My favorite part was the smug shaming - "We should be lifting other YouTubers up during their hard times." Uh ... did you forget your uncalled for attack on Amber like two months ago? Chantal is rotten to the core and is as ugly inside as she is on the outside.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Fuck. I missed the meltdown. :(

• Feels Feels x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Just a thought... I wonder if she has actually walked anywhere or taken a bus, like she mentioned before getting rid of the car? Or is bus considered exercise too so she avoids it and been basically sitting at home in her own stink, unless someone gives her a ride?

Why even bother asking, I know the answer.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Didn’t she say she didn’t like moving? 10 years ago I’d have assumed she had to go shopping, but these days, you can have everything delivered.

• Agree Agree x 3
    #12451 Captain Ahab, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:26 AM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 8:55 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  12. As usual Chantal completely missed the point of Zachary's video. People give less of a fuck about Chantal failing yet again (because it's not surprising) ,it's more about the fact that she spreads misinformation about her ~journeys~ that gets people so riled up. But boohoo poor Chantal is so misunderstood because we have this mob mentality and aren't open minded-enough for her biased quackery.

And goddamnit her dumb comparisons (like comparing her "addiction" to drug addicts) just give me a headache. She's never going to succeed. How many times have we been through this cycle already? She made her glorious Chantal 3.0 return on January 1st and a week and a half later she already announces another temporary departure :story:

• Agree Agree x 11
    #12452 Nachtalb, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:40 AM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 8:48 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  13. So basically avoid all criticism and try and ride it over. You are an utter coward, I have not seen anyone on this platform act so outright like a self aggrandised cunt when they know ultimately nothing. Grats Chantel you secured the word vacuous like your appetite. - here my comment to her before I am blocked.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  14. She is literally still replying to comments; she's been at it for 7 hours now. Some break, eh?

Three minutes ago:

[​IMG]

That is her thinking in only 6 words. Her viewers are idiots with pack mentality because they refuse to believe the woo she does, and because they have seen her repeat the same mistakes over and over. Chantal is smarter than everyone, only she knows that fake doctors on quack watchlists still have valuable bodies of work. If we weren't too lazy to do the research, we'd get it. But we are too thick and stupid to do it. Just a bunch of lemmings we are. (Frankly, I think her audience is fairly diverse and dissimilar from one another, not prone to thinking alike. But even diverse, dissimilar people know a trainwreck when they see one)

When a 400 pound glutton insists she knows more about health than anyone else does, it tends to solidify public opinion...

• Winner Winner x 22
    Dutch Courage

Dutch Courage Curious Onlooker

kiwifarms.net
  15. Comments are disabled and like/dislike ratio is hidden.

Edit: Looks like at least the past few months worth of videos are now comments disabled/ratio hidden.

Edit: All community section posts deleted.

• Winner  x 22
    • Informative  x 5
    • Agree  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    #12455 sixcarbchiligorl, Jan 11, 2019 at 9:00 AM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 9:07 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  16. So the cycle begins again. LOL! She is insane. Those grapes will surely un-fuse those cysts!! What a dummy.

• Agree Agree x 19
    kiwifarms.net
  17. She needs to stop paying so much attention to what people on the internet think. You want to do your thing, then do your thing. Why do you need everyone else to agree with you?

I feel like her problems come from her being really lonely. She needs to stop looking for friends in the YouTube comment section.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. The best part is she doesn't give a fuck about any of the friends she could have. She thinks she's above anyone who supports her (probably because she knows they're idiots for supporting her). All she cares about are the opinions of the people who dislike her.

Saddest part is that we the dislikers are the only people that care about her. She has no one in real life that truly cares about her. Boyfriend, family, two friends - none of them even watch her videos or give a shit about her. The supporters she has obviously don't give a shit about her as they encourage her to do mukbangs or blindly support her no matter how self-destructive she's being. And the dislikers don't really care about her. She's just entertainment for most of us - the modern day, interactive version of My 600-lb Life.

No one is ever going to like her until she stops being such a horrible person, but she absolutely refuses to do anything about her behavior or mental illness.

• Agree Agree x 22
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Her biggest problem, aside from being stupid, is that the two most sure-fire cures for her malaise are out of reach to her. If she had a job, she wouldn't have time to police YouTube for 7 hour stretches (and then shut off comments, making those 7 hours a complete waste of time), she'd have a normal sleep schedule, and she couldn't constantly eat.

Unfortunately, she is too fat, lazy, and incompetent to get any kind of job.

Her other alternative would be to exercise more. But she is too fat for that too; she can't walk five steps without getting winded. That's too bad because some exercise and time spent outdoors would surely refresh the mind and body.

So she is trapped. Friendless, she must turn to YouTube for her social life (and just like everywhere else, people there generally dislike her). In a lot of ways, she is worse off than Amberlynn, who at least has her dopey friends; dum-dums are better than no friends at all.

Chantal, if you are out there, this is not the road to Mt. Everest...

Honestly, I don't see a long life ahead of her. I see medical issues compounded by her own neglect, mental issues that may incapacitate her completely (not far to go), and a miserable existence locked up in her fetid apartment until the ambulance comes. Sometimes I even think (not gleefully) that she is a potential suicide in the making; the day may come when she fucks up so much she just deletes her whole life.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Feels Feels x 4
    Dutch Courage

Dutch Courage Curious Onlooker

kiwifarms.net
  20. I can’t even sleep without this crazy bitch having one of her spergs. I have not binged my ass, Her face is much more puffy or bloated, so she clearly binged..

This is literally vlogtober, but slight difference:
    Vlogtober:
    -Binge
    -fad diet
    -break

New Year:
    -fad diet
    -binge
    -break

Hopefully we see some change in February.

:shit-eating:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.