Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me by the way or does Chantal look like she's gained all the 12lbs she is so proud of losing back in this last video? Look at how swollen her face is.
How can you even tell 12 pounds when someone is 400+?

I predicted a few days ago that when she inevitably fails the water fast, it will lead to an extended break and ultimately her stopping YouTube. On course so far.
She can't quit youtube unless she plans on getting a regular job.

Fatty-boom-boom

kiwifarms.net
How can you even tell 12 pounds when someone is 400+?

She can't quit youtube unless she plans on getting a regular job.
This is Ladies and Gentleman why she can't hold down a job, she lost her other jobs because she's so unreliable. Even talking about volunteer work she'd change her mind and let them down. She can't even post videos every few days without going on a manic episode and going AWOL to binge, she's unemployable. She will NEVER see anything through... EVER.. She'll always be the same, I'll bet my left tit in a years time it'll be the same shit over and over again.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I can't find the post I was trying to quote but someone said that "even Amberlynn is more consistent".

She isn't. The thing about Amberlynn is that she cycles much slower relative to Chantal. That's how she's able to pull in newbies and retain them at least for a while. Chantal cycles so fast that she'll get a chunk of new subscribers that come in thinking Chantal is a humble sweet gorl facing her demons---but by the time they see her next video or the one after that, she's already chimping again.

BerriesArnold

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to make an obvious guess here. After losing 12lbs from the fast, Chantal found it appropriate to reward herself with treats, binges, eating out, heaps of potatoes and crap etc... She gained all of those pounds back immediately(which is why she didn't post a weigh-in) and now she's doing damage control by going on another fast due to the dramatic success from the first water fast. She thought she could get away with eating like shit again and was surprised to see the weight pile on so quickly.

Honestly, watching Chantal is like watching a child come up with excuses as to how they didn't steal from the cookie jar.
Child: I wasn't stealing a cookie!! I was just...cleaning the jar!!
Child: I didn't eat a cookie!! It was...uh...it was fluffy!! She was hungry!!
Child: Cookies help me think because of the sugar, so I can do my homework faster!!

Meanwhile, her face is covered in crumbs and her hands are caked in chocolate. Chantal is a literal child. A sad, fat, lying child.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
Is this useless whale even going to be able to hold to her most ground-level easy promise of several mukbangs a week? :story:

Based on the past 4 months I can't believe I am now finding the Chantal of early 2018 a productive powerhouse.

Reactions: Birthday Dickpunch

muhhhhhh

kiwifarms.net
and now explain to me how you are better than chantal?
She has to quit letting random fucks online get to her. It doesn't matter who doesn't like her. Her upvote to downvote ratio could be 0:1000. It doesn't fucking matter.

She will not care when she's dead. She should live for herself and quit attempting to justify every action she takes and every attempt she fails.

She's stuck in a constant cycle where she seeks validation while attempting to fix the absolute state of her life.

If it isn't blatantly obvious that YouTube and the Internet in general is fucking with her mental and physical health, I don't know what to tell you.

She has to quit giving a fuck. That's her one and only option. Use YouTube to make clickbait cash and get a job on the side. Do fucking anything other than this batshit cycle where she stays up till 6 AM moderating comments. Then she wakes up with a face showing abject horror as she realizes that people are being mean to her online again.

Only threw that out there 'cause I was laughing my ass off when she actually did throw her channel into lockdown again. I get the feeling that she tries to have thick skin, but ultimately loses it when a joke hits too close to home.

You know the rules better than I do. I'm not about to eat your bait and talk about myself or talk like I'm better than anyone else.

EDIT: inb4 "Real lolcows reject advice."

Yeah. My original comment wasn't a serious take.

EDIT 2: I was gonna keep you downvoted autistic but I can't fucking do it. This shit is straight Reddit.

Fuck were you thinking, @Null? I know you're from 4chan. What's with the meme voting system? Just PM me and delete my posts. I'm probably done here. Just curious about your philosophy when it came to designing the voting system.

Last edited:

The Flawless Gazelles

Die Aesthetik Der Herrschaftsfreiheit
kiwifarms.net
She has to quit letting random fucks online get to her. It doesn't matter who doesn't like her. Her upvote to downvote ratio could be 0:1000. It doesn't fucking matter.

She will not care when she's dead. She should live for herself and quit attempting to justify every action she takes and every attempt she fails.

She's stuck in a constant cycle where she seeks validation while attempting to fix the absolute state of her life.

If it isn't blatantly obvious that YouTube and the Internet in general is fucking with her mental and physical health, I don't know what to tell you.

She has to quit giving a fuck. That's her one and only option. Use YouTube to make clickbait cash and get a job on the side. Do fucking anything other than this batshit cycle where she stays up till 6 AM moderating comments. Then she wakes up with a face showing abject horror as she realizes that people are being mean to her online again.

Only threw that out there 'cause I was laughing my ass off when she actually did throw her channel into lockdown again. I get the feeling that she tries to have thick skin, but ultimately loses it when a joke hits too close to home.

You know the rules better than I do. I'm not about to eat your bait and talk about myself or talk like I'm better than anyone else.

EDIT 2: I was gonna keep you downvoted autistic but I can't fucking do it. This shit is straight Reddit.

Fuck were you thinking, @Null? I know you're from 4chan. What's with the meme voting system? Just PM me and delete my posts. I'm probably done here. Just curious about your philosophy when it came to designing the voting system.
so you are one or a combination of those things: fat, autistic, a lolcow, furry, brony, cluster b, soon to be halal

FitBitch

I'm going to be a little rough
kiwifarms.net
so you are one or a combination of those things: fat, autistic, a lolcow, furry, brony, cluster b, soon to be halal
This guy and @Point Dexter screeching about Chantal being orthorexic (fuckin' gave me a real giggle) has me believing Chantal got a new passtime now that she has no Yootoobe comments to strictly moderate.

89elbees

kiwifarms.net
Don't think this was already mentioned, but the community tab has also been cleared out.

Someone in the AL ghetto recently crunched the numbers and made a graph of her weight gain from when she started youtube to present day. It would be significantly more difficult, but I wonder if we could invoke some kind of similar autism and track Chantal's psychotic cycles. (i.e., binge --> vegan --> fast --> breaks the fast --> rage quit youtube) It would be interesting to see if there's any kind of pattern to the madness, so to speak.

Of course, with her deleting anything and everything, it would be an undertaking to say the least.

Mr Foster

kiwifarms.net

:story:

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
Don't think this was already mentioned, but the community tab has also been cleared out.

Someone in the AL ghetto recently crunched the numbers and made a graph of her weight gain from when she started youtube to present day. It would be significantly more difficult, but I wonder if we could invoke some kind of similar autism and track Chantal's psychotic cycles. (i.e., binge --> vegan --> fast --> breaks the fast --> rage quit youtube) It would be interesting to see if there's any kind of pattern to the madness, so to speak.

Of course, with her deleting anything and everything, it would be an undertaking to say the least.
look one page back. i'm making something like that to track her madness. also making a graph for her weight is impossible because she lies about everything.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
look one page back. i'm making something like that to track her madness. also making a graph for her weight is impossible because she lies about everything.
If you can keep that going, and slowly work it back, it would be invaluable, especially given how psychotic her 2018 has been. It'd unfortunately require a re-reading of the entire thread to get the Cliff Notes, but that is far preferably to watching her actual videos.

Whale Watcher

Mental things is scary
kiwifarms.net
A bunch of rambling about various quack doctors (Chantal loves the appeal to authority fallacy) that have taken advantage of idiots like chantal, cured a handful (out of god knows how many) and pointing towards those results as typical and routine. A
She loves appeal to authority... until authority tells her something she doesn't want to hear.

She's happy to berate people who don't believe in her obvious pseudoscience with "oh, well this is stuff that only this one specific natural healing expert from rural Malaysia researches. I don't know if he actually has a PhD but I just know that he's right about healing internal cysts the size of fucking volleyballs by eating grapes. He's practically a doctor and he says so - so do you think you know better than a doctor, haydur??"

But when it's an ACTUAL medical professional telling her irl that her ovarian cysts in particular need to be extracted and will not shrink on their own, suddenly she's flipped the script and starts to pick & choose which doctors she unquestioningly parrots.
She knows better than those doctors. You know, the majority doctors that tell her things that can be publicly verified.

All it takes is some bs about toxins and she's back to "I THINK YOU SHOULD RESPECT THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS WHO STUDY THIS FOR A LIVING".

I love that she comes up with all this nonsense about how junk food is being used to enslave people... and she keeps eating it. It isn't that hard to eat locally and cleanly, if you actually think commercially produced food is "bad" for you somehow. Ever city has a farmers market where you can get veggies and fruit. People sell eggs and tard cum and self butchered meat on Craigslist/FB Marketplace. But no... Chantal is going to keep eating at shitty chain restaurants and binge on fast food. It just proves she doesn't actually believe her own bullshit.
Personally, my favourite part of all this is how she talks about the insidious nature of fast food as if her audience hasn't been aware of this basic fact for their entire lives, and are not watching her because of it.
A good amount of the entertainment that comes from watching this fatass idiot is from her lamenting her weight gain despite prioritizing her Arby's addiction over real food.

But she's just gotta talk about these new revelations she's having as if she's the high & mighty teacher instead of the example in the textbook.

Last edited:

emspex

nice girl
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol don't make some gay announcement like anyone cares, just leave
stop picking fights and get back on topic

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
She loves appeal to authority... until authority tells her something she doesn't want to hear.

She's happy to berate people who don't believe in her obvious pseudoscience with "oh, well this is stuff that only this one specific natural healing expert from rural Malaysia researches. I don't know if he actually has a PhD but I just know that he's right about healing internal cysts the size of fucking volleyballs by eating grapes. He's practically a doctor and he says so - so do you think you know better than a doctor, haydur??"

But when it's an ACTUAL medical professional telling her irl that her ovarian cysts in particular need to be extracted and will not shrink on their own, suddenly she's flipped the script and starts to pick & choose which doctors she unquestioningly parrots.
She knows better than those doctors. You know, the majority doctors that tell her things that can be publicly verified.

All it takes is some bs about toxins and she's back to "I THINK YOU SHOULD RESPECT THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS WHO STUDY THIS FOR A LIVING".
Totally. She does google searches like this:

"Cure cysts with water fast"

"Water fast benefits"

"Benefits of veganism"

"Natural cures for hormone imbalance"

"Addictive chemicals in food"

1) it's a massive sample bias and 2) her confirmation bias never prods her to google the opposing research like "naturapathy scams" or "problems with vegan diets".

I've said it and so have other kiwis the Internet in the hands of someone as incompetent and illogical as Chantal is a horrible, and even deadly thing.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino