• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. They've changed their bot behavior since last time. I've added a mandatory CAPTCHA at a Cloudflare level. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie BeautyMakes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by button, Jul 30, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. I had her video open in a tab before she disabled the comments. Newer ones are missing and I didn’t open most of Chantal’s replies, but it’s fun to read nonetheless.

68B25A40-B2FC-4AA9-8870-06C7D4D042A3.jpeg 5396571D-C390-423C-BDE8-2EEB9E5F4E7C.jpeg 1C6504FD-E6DD-4746-97A9-209208FCF09B.jpeg 636A59D9-DBBB-4FF6-8BAC-76F625FDC838.jpeg 83BDD577-347C-4319-B684-6EC77D464119.jpeg 9A16047F-6582-4D0E-AB43-CF03F27D13E3.jpeg D66F71E8-A620-4A6B-8AA4-CF9477FA838A.jpeg 6FC353A0-81D8-4BAA-ACD6-B63D72489888.jpeg C250A040-DCCD-432B-A237-7498E4A34B11.jpeg 39E80A42-E464-48A6-AA31-09C29E1BCA9B.jpeg E4CC56E5-D83B-4C46-A5A9-AEDECC6E2BFB.jpeg ACD55159-F942-4F16-8590-778F59C3740B.jpeg 02754A86-64F5-4654-9A7E-BFC6DFFEA561.jpeg 66C3CF29-CD2E-480A-AF22-641D3AC67CED.jpeg 9EF0C3B4-F113-4091-AA0F-364384193858.jpeg 95095D7A-70E8-4321-B944-33464E732D25.jpeg 841E972E-255C-491C-A0B5-338215D18639.jpeg CA0AE9B2-189D-44D2-9672-0345F6AB0F25.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Please try this Jabba.

[​IMG]

Comments are now deleted and disabled btw

• Winner Winner x 26
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Not only for yesterday's video, but for all her videos, it seems. At least almost all the ones (she missed one) since Bibi's trip began, I haven't checked further back than that... I guess this is the chimpout that she managed to avoid on camera.

EDIT to add:

It seems she also deleted the whole video between Day 5 and Day 6 where she is lying in bed whining about never eating pizza ever again.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #12463 Dutch Courage, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Dutch Courage

Dutch Courage Curious Onlooker

kiwifarms.net
  4. https://fbloob.github.io/fbtl/

started to make a timeline because i wondered how it would look like with all her crazy cycles and to keep track of her stories (i.e. lies) and other promises/plans for the future. you can click on any label to get more information.

i'll try to add her old stuff as well whenever i have some free time on my hands.

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #12464 fatfuck, Jan 11, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  5. her youtube career is a how to guide on how not to conduct yourself online.

never seen a person that's been on the internet this long with thinner skin. I understand that she has a difficult time dealing with the overwhelming amount of criticism she gets on a regular basis.

she doesn't have to deal with it in a way that makes the situation worse, though. that's one thing The Binge Monster does right (for the most part). she lets shit ride and doesn't give anyone the satisfaction unless it's something she considers big news. like a few people here and there theorizing that becky and her are finished.

chantal's the physical embodiment of what it means to truly just chimp the fuck out.

swear she's living in mental agony right now.

YO. CHANTAL. YOU FUCKING PLAYED YOURSELF. QUIT LETTING FAGETS ONLINE GET TO YOU. QUIT JUSTIFYING YOURSELF TO YOUR AUDIENCE. YOU DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN YOUR SHIT, NIGGA.

GET A FUCKIN JOB

not mad btw just want her to see my shit when she scrolls through

• Autistic  x 6
    • Like  x 5
    • Mad on the Internet  x 4
    • Agree  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Is it just me by the way or does Chantal look like she's gained all the 12lbs she is so proud of losing back in this last video? Look at how swollen her face is.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I predicted a few days ago that when she inevitably fails the water fast, it will lead to an extended break and ultimately her stopping YouTube. On course so far.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. How can you even tell 12 pounds when someone is 400+?

She can't quit youtube unless she plans on getting a regular job.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Beavis

Beavis Dilweed

kiwifarms.net
  9. This is Ladies and Gentleman why she can't hold down a job, she lost her other jobs because she's so unreliable. Even talking about volunteer work she'd change her mind and let them down. She can't even post videos every few days without going on a manic episode and going AWOL to binge, she's unemployable. She will NEVER see anything through... EVER.. She'll always be the same, I'll bet my left tit in a years time it'll be the same shit over and over again.

• Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  10. What's next? The popcorn diet?

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Chantal really is so much worse than Penny from MSPL. The obese, ignorant, 'I know what's best for me', know it all asshole. Chantal won't make any real effort until a life threatening medical emergency lands her gigantic ass in the emergency room. She's just so unbelievably stupid.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Crispy Chicken

Crispy Chicken Made fresh with 11 herbs & spices!

kiwifarms.net
  12. and now explain to me how you are better than chantal?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    The Flawless Gazelles

The Flawless Gazelles Die Aesthetik Der Herrschaftsfreiheit

kiwifarms.net
  13. I can't find the post I was trying to quote but someone said that "even Amberlynn is more consistent".

She isn't. The thing about Amberlynn is that she cycles much slower relative to Chantal. That's how she's able to pull in newbies and retain them at least for a while. Chantal cycles so fast that she'll get a chunk of new subscribers that come in thinking Chantal is a humble sweet gorl facing her demons---but by the time they see her next video or the one after that, she's already chimping again.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm going to make an obvious guess here. After losing 12lbs from the fast, Chantal found it appropriate to reward herself with treats, binges, eating out, heaps of potatoes and crap etc... She gained all of those pounds back immediately(which is why she didn't post a weigh-in) and now she's doing damage control by going on another fast due to the dramatic success from the first water fast. She thought she could get away with eating like shit again and was surprised to see the weight pile on so quickly.

Honestly, watching Chantal is like watching a child come up with excuses as to how they didn't steal from the cookie jar.
    Child: I wasn't stealing a cookie!! I was just...cleaning the jar!!
    Child: I didn't eat a cookie!! It was...uh...it was fluffy!! She was hungry!!
    Child: Cookies help me think because of the sugar, so I can do my homework faster!!

Meanwhile, her face is covered in crumbs and her hands are caked in chocolate. Chantal is a literal child. A sad, fat, lying child.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Is this useless whale even going to be able to hold to her most ground-level easy promise of several mukbangs a week? :story:

Based on the past 4 months I can't believe I am now finding the Chantal of early 2018 a productive powerhouse.

• Like Like x 1
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.net
  16. She has to quit letting random fucks online get to her. It doesn't matter who doesn't like her. Her upvote to downvote ratio could be 0:1000. It doesn't fucking matter.

She will not care when she's dead. She should live for herself and quit attempting to justify every action she takes and every attempt she fails.

She's stuck in a constant cycle where she seeks validation while attempting to fix the absolute state of her life.

If it isn't blatantly obvious that YouTube and the Internet in general is fucking with her mental and physical health, I don't know what to tell you.

She has to quit giving a fuck. That's her one and only option. Use YouTube to make clickbait cash and get a job on the side. Do fucking anything other than this batshit cycle where she stays up till 6 AM moderating comments. Then she wakes up with a face showing abject horror as she realizes that people are being mean to her online again.

Only threw that out there 'cause I was laughing my ass off when she actually did throw her channel into lockdown again. I get the feeling that she tries to have thick skin, but ultimately loses it when a joke hits too close to home.

You know the rules better than I do. I'm not about to eat your bait and talk about myself or talk like I'm better than anyone else.

EDIT: inb4 "Real lolcows reject advice."

Yeah. My original comment wasn't a serious take.

EDIT 2: I was gonna keep you downvoted autistic but I can't fucking do it. This shit is straight Reddit.

Fuck were you thinking, @Null? I know you're from 4chan. What's with the meme voting system? Just PM me and delete my posts. I'm probably done here. Just curious about your philosophy when it came to designing the voting system.

• Mad on the Internet  x 9
    • Autistic  x 8
    • Dumb  x 3
    • Late  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    #12476 muhhhhhh, Jan 11, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  17. so you are one or a combination of those things: fat, autistic, a lolcow, furry, brony, cluster b, soon to be halal

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    The Flawless Gazelles

The Flawless Gazelles Die Aesthetik Der Herrschaftsfreiheit

kiwifarms.net
  18. Calm down :sighduck:

• Agree Agree x 18
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.net
  19. This guy and @Point Dexter screeching about Chantal being orthorexic (fuckin' gave me a real giggle) has me believing Chantal got a new passtime now that she has no Yootoobe comments to strictly moderate.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 13
    • Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Don't think this was already mentioned, but the community tab has also been cleared out.

Someone in the AL ghetto recently crunched the numbers and made a graph of her weight gain from when she started youtube to present day. It would be significantly more difficult, but I wonder if we could invoke some kind of similar autism and track Chantal's psychotic cycles. (i.e., binge --> vegan --> fast --> breaks the fast --> rage quit youtube) It would be interesting to see if there's any kind of pattern to the madness, so to speak.

Of course, with her deleting anything and everything, it would be an undertaking to say the least.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.