Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

weaselhat

Giggity
kiwifarms.net
I somehow remember her either talking about or even showing healing 'stones' -but just like everything else she tries, it ends quickly.

I saw this under her last video. Links to articles/videos where WE can learn something & be as informed as Chantal is.
I'm still laughing.
View attachment 638240

Good God -she's an idiot.
She also wrote how she will be away once again on a "prolonged fast." Prolonged. Well, the next time we do see her, we should see a significant weight loss then. A prolonged fast. Yup. This one is it. This prolonged fast will finally be the secret to rapid weight loss (not that she's doing it for that reason) Chantal will be so thin & cyst free that we may not even recognize her.

It's only the 13th day of the new year & the different phases of Chantal have been pretty entertaining so far. This next skinny phase from her 'prolonged fast' just might outshine all of 2018.
This is fun.
Here is the original study publication : https://www.cell.com/cell-metabolism/pdfExtended/S1550-4131(18)30512-6
Fasting does not mean not eating all day, every day(although we all know Chantal is eating and lying about fasting.) When they say fasting in this article, they do not mean what Chantal thinks they mean. They mean either reduction of daily caloric intake (which was the CR mice) the equivalent of weight watcher or diet plan mice, or cyclic periods of food depravation such as eating only once a day which is the OMAD thing (the MF (meal fed) mice.) Both the CR and the MF mice lived longer than the AL mice, (which stands for (ad libitum) and these mice had access to a food dispenser at all hours of the day , They are the equivalent of the Chantal and Amberlynn Reid mice. So basically, the article is saying having self control with food will make you live longer and have less health issues as you age. No shit sherlock.

Last edited:

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
Chantal is ascending to immortal godhood - she claims that fasting makes you live longer, but elected to end her only successful fast because a long life is unnecessary next to how gosh dang busy she is(?)

Could a link to the timeline be added to the OP?
OP is inactive, so an admin would need to be messaged. I don't think it's worth overhauling the OP until we have a good bio/link list finished in addition to the timeline, but it's slowly coming together.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
she claims that fasting makes you live longer, but elected to end her only successful fast because a long life is unnecessary next to how gosh dang busy she is(?)
That makes zero sense (as if anything about her does) If you're busy, you have less time for food, so you are more likely to fast without even realizing it, or you will be distracted by other things to take your mind off of wanting to eat.

Lots of eating comes down to "times". People are trained to eat when they wake up and half way through their work/school day, and will often eat even if they aren't hungry, or they will eat more than they need to because "oh; it's mealtime" If she were a normal person, she could just grab a black coffee and go for a walk or dick around on her phone.

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
That makes zero sense (as if anything about her does) If you're busy, you have less time for food, so you are more likely to fast without even realizing it, or you will be distracted by other things to take your mind off of wanting to eat.

Lots of eating comes down to "times". People are trained to eat when they wake up and half way through their work/school day, and will often eat even if they aren't hungry, or they will eat more than they need to because "oh; it's mealtime" If she were a normal person, she could just grab a black coffee and go for a walk or dick around on her phone.
Chantal's business is sooo demanding that it drains her energy without considerable amounts of body-fuel. It's like she's been watching a spy TV series and in her isolation and stupor has begun to merge personalities with one of the characters. Looking forward to her vlog about the daring train rooftop chase she participated in last week.

Faggot Gift

kiwifarms.net
while we wait for another chimp out video, I had some free time on my hands and wanted practice editing, so I made an autistic Chantal tic cut of a video of February of last year.
That video was especially mental, dark room, disjointed speech, having to pause her story to scold her cat and the ever present shifting eyes in her home.
I know people with tourettes that have less obvious tics. On the other hand, I know people who through social isolation developed similar "quirks" as Chantal and can't even function in a normal social setting anymore.
Also, at 6:09: "[Bibi and I] were there to save our relationship,"
Doesn't sound like the healthy relationship she wants us to believe she has... and that was Feb 2018..
Jesus Christ that thumbnail legitimately terrified me scrolling down the page. Hold on, I think I have to open my BestGore.com tab and calm down here for a second

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I keep wanting to comment but there is so little to say. She's reenacting the same psychodrama over and over. Used to be we'd have a couple of weeks between the beginning and ending of a cycle, and it's been slowly diminishing since then. She now can enact the cycle - make rash decision about health/lifestyle, convert wholly to new lifestyle in word without deed, dwell in pie in the sky fantasies about how great new life will be, testify like a religious convert about new lifestyle and condemn those who do not echo her sentiments, pretend not to be bothered by minor pushback, become enraged about pushback, lash out and disable comments, retreat, decide never to come back, decide not to let haters win, become full of light and positivity, make rash decision about health/lifestyle, rinse, repeat - in a few hours.

She's decompensating and the time between these tantrums is lessening but it's all going to be the same until she well and truly falls apart or hits a wall that wrecks her shit. Like needing long-term psychiatric in-patient care or gorging until her stomach bursts or getting arrested after gleefully and deliberately clogging the toilets in several small businesses.

After a while even the most tic-ridden, weird food-pushing, shitting everywhere sort of mental illness gets boring until it finally crosses some line that takes it from YouTube freak show to segment on the evening news. I fear Chantal may be exhausting even those who find these cycles interesting with the irritating sameness of it all.

DongMiguel

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she’d ever go get a band and then claim one of those stupid pseudo science things made her skinny. She’s a certified bulllshit artist.

But then again that would require her to put in some fore thought and see a doctor.
It would also require her to limit the amount of food she eats for it to work and that ain't happening.

There is some self-discipline involved with weight-loss surgery. Chantal would utterly fail at it.

multiverse

out of office 2/24 -
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if she’d ever go get a band and then claim one of those stupid pseudo science things made her skinny. She’s a certified bulllshit artist.

But then again that would require her to put in some fore thought and see a doctor.
She can't; no one would operate on her. She's at an extremely dangerous weight for her height, and her body shape is further dangerous because almost all of her weight is on her middle, over her organs. She likely wouldn't survive the anesthesia, let alone the recovery process - her incisions would be huge and she would be unable to keep them clean. If anesthesia didnt kill her, infection would.

And even IF she survived all that: she's shown no ability to restrict food, and no desire to make an actual change in her life. She wont attend therapy for her binge eating. She can't lose even twenty pounds and keep it off on her own. There's a reason Dr. Now requires his super morbidly obese patients to drop weight the month before surgery: not only does it improve their chances of survival in surgery, it gets them used to smaller portions, and proves to the doctor and themselves that they are capable of eating the way they are supposed to after surgery. If they can't lose weight beforehand, he refuses them surgery, because they'll just keep eating until they stretch their stomachs back out.

Chantal is the kind of patient who gets rejected for WLS because she can't stop binging. She can't even lose ~25 lbs for her urgent cyst surgery; how could she lose the 40-60 lbs required before they'd consider her for WLS?

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
After a while even the most tic-ridden, weird food-pushing, shitting everywhere sort of mental illness gets boring until it finally crosses some line that takes it from YouTube freak show to segment on the evening news. I fear Chantal may be exhausting even those who find these cycles interesting with the irritating sameness of it all.
I agree wholeheartedly. Bibi, Peetz, mom, grandma - they all learned long ago to interact with Chantal as little as possible. She's becoming less and less fun to hate as time goes on, and I'm sure her supporters feel the same about supporting her.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 638477
View attachment 638479
View attachment 638480
Already back to posting on instagram again, she can never stay away she's too dependent of the gratification her little echo chamber gives her.
Chantal isn't an ignorant and off-putting woman who spouts an endless stream of batshit crazy, inconsistent nonsense garnered from Netflix, YouTube and Instagram from the confines of the apartment she rarely leaves. No, she's a LION standing above the herds of Sheeple, living her busy, productive life as a renegade!

And she's not an unpleasant, screechy lunatic who has exhausted her family by her childish antics and behaving like a victim at every turn, she's a #blacksheep who is misunderstood by the masses and even her own kin!

She isn't a gluttonous, opinionated, weird shut-in. She is a free-spirited rebel who has the courage to stand up against western medicine, the malevolent fast food industry and the haters by making counter-culture water-fasting videos, ranting about the oppression of diets, singing to her cats, disabling critical comments and bravely reposting other people's thoughts on Instagram.

At this point maybe Chantal CAN finish out this water fast: she's running on a steady diet of smugness, delusion and self-importance. Add some magical mineral spring water to this equation and she'll be looking down on the lowly sheep from the base camp of Everest in no time!

Last edited:

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, what’s the new video going to say? Her last one was another break from YouTube while she restarted her fast.

Is she REALLY going to start all over with this fast posting, instead of going off-line? Is she really that out of touch to not know how spectacularly crazy that sounds? (Don’t answer, rhetorical question.)

She has two things she’ll do. She comes back on a fast, spouting about healing cysts, it’s her last chance, she’s really serious, grapes will help with hunger, blah blah. Or she’ll lean to the fast food mukbang, continuing on the “I don’t wanna” not ready theme. Considering her recent posts, I’m leaning towards another fake fast.

@Dog Prom 3D said it well, she’s reinacting the same psychodrama over and over. Whatever it is she’s trying to accomplish (it’s more than losing weight and curing cysts-I think she wants to change who she is) she’s failing. This way leads to madness. Finding acceptance online is spinning your wheels and impossible. Even the most beloved person has people who don’t like them, and that’s what she focuses on.

This tic-ridden, strange, fat girl needs an inpatient stay. She needs to get to the root of her issues. But there is nobody to even try to talk to her, she’s pushed them all away. We’re watching her lose her mind. At this point, it’d be mentally better for her to just gobble away and die of a heart attack. This is getting her nowhere fast.

I’d be interested to know what a psychiatrist would say about this circle to nowhere. Whatever she’s trying to solve, whether it’s old hurts from childhood, abandonment, Whatever these cysts are a stand-in for, whatever the fat is covering,...she’s far, far away from improving it. She could stand on top of Everest and she’s still Chantal. She needs a lot more than a mountain. She could weigh 100 lbs and she’d still be miserable.

#beezin on the mental ward

Faggot Gift

kiwifarms.net
How many times has Foodie Bloobie berated Trump and now she is posting quotes from him? Stay exceptional Chantal.
I think she's trying to be ironic, it's a quote from Donald Trump talking about scaling walls. She's such a huge fucking idiot though I totally wouldn't doubt if she just took that quote without actually looking at who said it.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Yes, Chantal, you’re so unique. You’re a fucking lion, gorl. Break them walls!

Get over yourself, bitch. You’re a nobody. You’re the bottom of society. You’re not Mufasa or Simba or even a common hyena, you’re the fucking grubs on Timon’s plate. Maybe, and I insist on maybe, if you take care of yourself, lose some weight, work on your social skills, and start giving back to society, then, and only then, maybe you’ll graduate to being Pumbaa, the gluttonous hog.

Until then, you’re the fucking grubs, bitch.

2290AAC8-474F-4BFB-B072-0620BCF3B5B5.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino