• “I was not screaming, I was crying very, very quietly!“

Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie BeautyMakes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by button, Jul 30, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. Declaring a post powerleveling does not magically exempt you from this rule.
  • No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Broken Pussy, @Melchett

1. For a person taking a break to 'work on' herself & fast -Chantal is spending all her time renaming videos, disabling comments, blocking people & scanning you-tube & the world wide web for any mention of her name.

I imagine her in front of her computer surrounded by Arby's wrappers & pizza boxes raging at her computer screen & screaming that no one understands her! Don't we know she is the authority on everything?! Don't we understand she has a FOOD ADDICTION!!!

Then Chantal comes to Kiwi. Her thread as of now, is 627 pages -and Chantal can't delete the comments. Here they are, all 627 pages of them. Out here for all to see. And she can't do a thing about it.
    I find that so satisfying.
    This is fun.

• Like Like x 8
    • Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  2. The criticism she was getting leading up to the newest meltdown was pretty straightforward and predictable. Almost all of it fell into 4 categories (in order of how prevalent they are):

1. You need to stop promising impossible feats because you set yourself up for failure
    2. Get real medical advice and stop with the quacks; please don't spread misinformation
    3. Don't be so thin-skinned on the internet
    4. Zachary has a right to his opinion

Almost all of the comments on her last video were variations of those four sentiments, with the lion's share centered on number 1. There have been very, very few openly hostile "you're a fat load" type comments in months, probably since people have learned they get banned for those.

All of that criticism is valid, and people have made those same points before. They are reasonable things to say when confronted with the spectacular failure of her water fast, and her subsequent, colossally uninspiring "I quit diets" video.

In her damaged mind, she must have seen herself going the 21 days, emerging as a skinny, hot chick, and getting praise and accolades from the whole world while shoving it in the face of the haters. That things did not turn out that way was due to a combination of mistaking fantasy for reality and her own ineptitude. Even so, she had 77% thumbs up by the time of Day 6, and almost universal encouragement in the comments section. She should have been happy with that and embarked on another, more modest weight-loss program to consolidate her 12 pound loss and build on it. Her fans would have been with her.

It is that need to be the smartest person in the room despite being below average in intelligence plus a contempt for other people and other opinions that is behind this chimpout (and most of the previous ones, too). This is why YouTube is not the place for her. She'll never learn; her ego is too big and her brain too small. But she can't blame the haters for this one.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #12522 Dutch Courage, Jan 12, 2019 at 9:47 AM
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 9:53 AM
    Dutch Courage

Dutch Courage Curious Onlooker

kiwifarms.net
  3. Might as well peak in the womb, at that rate. I mean why not just let your life slide downhill from the start, don’t wait it out for sixteen years.

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    AbraCadaver

AbraCadaver Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army

kiwifarms.net
  4. Okay, I have emerged from my chantal video binge and I feel physically ill from all the mouth noises.
    But more importantly, I was thinking about this watching her mukbangs: Video after video after video talking about how she used people, lied to them, was (and still is) an awful judgey and mean arsehole and then snickering about her stories in a self-rightous way. And then seeing her newest video, a morbidly obese, obviously mentally ill 34 year old woman who desperately orgasms on shitty fast food on youtube and cries about people being mean to her.
    Kinda makes me believe in Karma. :optimistic:

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  5. She is so strange to me. She wants to present an image of a soft spoken, educated, well read, sophisticated, fashionable woman. So one video she is talking in whispers, being all "So nice to see you" mode. But then in the next one she is talking about shitting and farting and dingle berries. I don't get it.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Nothing says sophistication like emptying your stomach from both ends and leaving without cleaning it up

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Tobias

Tobias Technomasculine Alpha Male

kiwifarms.net
  7. Still going to say Chantal is easier too look at than Amberlynn. Even with the colon and vomit problems.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. That’s her problem. She has a massive 400-lb ego and can’t stand being a loser. Amber fully embraces the fact that she a country bumpkin to most of her viewers. She even tries to copy the accent. Chantal would never do that. You can smell the insecurity even amid the stench of her farts.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I agree, but mostly because Chantal almost always obscures 80% of her mass from the viewer's eye

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. If only...

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Here are the three accounts she's followed on Instagram today:

ig1.png

ig2.png

ig3.png

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. She's exercising the "thinking" that if you surround yourself with "positivity" you will magically stop being lazy.

She will climb Everest despite abandoning the only successful diet she's had in ages after less than a week. She will find magical tea that will make her fat disappear.

I wouldn't be surprised if she had something like this on her wall:

chantal is an idiot.jpg
    It can only be entitlement that causes this. Chantal is in the lowest 10% of humanity but her ego demands that she appears and is treated to be amongst the most enlightened and capable.

She's the kind of person who cheats on people, or cheats at games, because she thinks she deserves it and her brain only seeks short-cuts or new excuses.

• Agree Agree x 6
    #12532 Man vs persistent rat, Jan 12, 2019 at 5:31 PM
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 6:47 PM
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.net
  13. Imagine having a family, friends (even if just 2) and a boyfriend... who all don’t really give a shit about you. They probably all know you have a YouTube channel yet they couldn’t care less... they don’t watch it. And if they do, they still care so little that they let you sink into crazy madness without even trying to help you out.

She cried many times about it in previous videos: Chantal is lonely. It would be so sad if it wasn’t that she brought it on herself by being such a cunt to everyone around her.

All is left for her are online interactions and even there she made herself despicable.

• Agree Agree x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  14. She's such a sucker for black & white buzzwords. Combat the toxins with positivity!
    Anyone got an over-under on her preaching The Secret & the law of attraction next?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Whale Watcher

Whale Watcher Mental things is scary

kiwifarms.net
  15. It's not for lack of opportunities that she is isolated either, she thinks she's superior to others and disregards people from being worthy connections because some motivational quote told her not to accept second-best, and she drank deeply from that source of enablement.

If she were a real person she could have networked with so many other Fat-centric channels by now, but in Chantal's head she is a slim pretty girl and they are all losers.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Man vs persistent rat

Man vs persistent rat A good egg is a nice person

kiwifarms.net
  16. After that childish foot-stomping of a rant where she says she a-bores going outside, just a-bores it! And she’s not gonna! ...Why is she still planning a trek to Everest base camp?

Does she not understand that she’ll be outside-a lot? If you find something abbhorant, why are you making it a goal?

Those who abhor cold and snow don’t plan winter ski vacations, they look into Hawaii. Those who hate heat aren’t going to Phoenix or Palm Springs in the summer.

She knows so little about herself that even when she has a spark of reality, i.e., I want to eat all I want when I want, I hate exercise and being outdoors - she can’t face it for long. Like, a person can have a good life and not like vacationing outdoors in nature, just accept it.

She wants to be the person who treks to Everest so badly that she’ll deny the reality of who she is to continue the fantasy. And she’s the type to spend 10k on a trek where she won’t even be close enough to Everest to see it. Not that she’ll ever have the money or will, I’m just saying she’d once again take the easiest way. They have treks where you can’t see the mountain unless you are lucky but the hike isn’t bad.

Bottom line: Chantel really hates who she actually is. I mean, really hates herself, probably worse than all of us feel about her combined. I doubt any of us hate her, she’s just a joke. But she really does not want to be her, and is wiggling every which way to change, except the only ways that would work.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Why is she still thinking about everest?

I just realised we can somewhat track her binges. Usually she chimps out before a binge , that's why she screams about calories and quitting everything. After she binged she can dream, and that's what's happening right now.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. It is really really really bad that Amber in contrast is somewhat more redeemable in contrast even though she has done some shit things like the rape accusation. Now I somewhat believe that Amber does actually want to change because deep down she does only a psycho path would want to stay 600lbs. When you wash it away Amber has a hurdle her past abuse which impacts people a lot sadly.

BUT CHANTAL FUCK!!!!! All she wants is to lose it all instantly not realising that you have to change yourself and your behaviours which both Amber and Chantal clearly lack. Chantal though clearly does not how can you lose weight if you dont go outside and if you hate exercise, you are already doomed at that point. The number one cardinal rule with weight loss is calories in vs calories out; you achieve more calories out by exercising and creating a larger bridge of your deficit.

She wants this echo chamber of support online - WOW good luck and expects nothing but ass pats for doing nothing but just eating, she is beyond lost at this point and utterly frustrating and I can understand why everyone around her fucking hates her even her family for fuck sake. Just watch her pizza mukbang with her family.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCtVwc-SB-A
    she just repeats the same cycle ENDLESSLY.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Just trying to think what else she could look into that she hasn't in alternative horse shit. She's already looked in to alchemy and witchcraft.

Maybe crystals, I don't know if she's fucked around with healing crystals yet.

Voodoo, that's a possibility.

Hopefully she tries either urine therapy, or there's a nut on YouTube that believes in the healing properties of period blood. She dyes her hair and bathes in it out some horrific shit.

Either way I'm sure we'll get a couple more alternatives to actual clean living and exercise before the summer.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net

20. Pretty soon she will need a Necromancer.

:shit-eating:

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.