Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
There weren't any freaking haters in her comment section! Almost all of them are blocked, and the others don't bother. She and her dimwitted followers are so stupid. Any comment that isn't either sheer agreement, a declaration of love and devotion, or a slap at the imaginary "haters" is automatically labeled 'toxic' and blamed on shadowy "haters". Frankly, her fans should be insulted; they were the ones saying "I love you but..." all over her last video. Chantal is calling them toxic.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's the top comments before it gets purged
View attachment 638688
Apparently "toxic" = "being confronted with uncomfortable truths that I have no reasonable answer for".
And by "mediating" she means sassing her confused viewers with things like "pfffft!" and "If you don't like it, don't watch my channel!".

Chantal's head must be an interesting place to reside in.

Turd Blossom

Like thunder & lightning, goddamn it's so exciting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chantal may have disabled comments on all of her recent videos, but interestingly she's left them up on her entire 259-video Mukbang playlist.

Unsurprisingly, many of her viewers have gone to those videos to leave comments, having no other means to express their feelings to Chantal.

Even less of a surprise is that during her "time away" from YouTube, where she is surrounding herself in positivity and reaping the spiritual and physical benefits of her grape fast, she has managed to take time out of her busy schedule to address the haters. I quickly peeked through the newest comments of 3 old random mukbang videos, and found replies as recent as 11 hours ago:
muk.png

muk1.png
muk2.png

I hope her latest fast isn't interfering with her productive life like the previous water fast, because it appears she's been very busy in the comments of many of these old videos.

Whale Watcher

Mental things is scary
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 638739
I hope her latest fast isn't interfering with her productive life like the previous water fast, because it appears she's been very busy in the comments of many of these old videos.
"2600 calories - that's all? Hmmm not bad..."

WTF
This is such a perfect demonstration of why her dumb ass is obese. That's almost double the 1450 calories that a human-sized sedentary woman burns in a day.
She just ate 1.8 days worth of energy for a normal person in less than half an hour! And her immediate response to this horrific revelation is - not bad???
Look up glutton in the dictionary, it's a picture of Chantal.

Igotdigusted

kiwifarms.net
"2600 calories - that's all? Hmmm not bad..."

WTF
This is such a perfect demonstration of why her dumb ass is obese. That's almost double the 1450 calories that a human-sized sedentary woman burns in a day.
She just ate 1.8 days worth of energy for a normal person in less than half an hour! And her immediate response to this horrific revelation is - not bad???
Look up glutton in the dictionary, it's a picture of Chantal.
I am probably giving this buffoon too much credit, but I think that was her attempt at trolling.......

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
so much for staying away from social media during her 10 day fast that will reset her neuroreceptors. she lasted a total of 3 days and someone even linked she responded to her older video comments before that.

on a side note, 2019 is now done and i'll try to keep it up to date. have to take a short break from her rambling before i start adding 2018 stuff.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
"I have not started another fast yet"

She says this as if anyone ever believed she even did the first one. LOL
This is a grown woman consumed by food. She thinks about food 24/7. Are we to believe that when she was craving food, that she only ordered some that would come days later? Not for one second.
There were probably food delivery men banging into one another at her door.

And since when does Hello Fresh food shrink cysts?
She really is losing her mind.

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
this is gold. she wants people to simply trust her that she'll do any kind of diet or fast with no proof and just take her word for it with her track record.. not that there was any proof she did any diets or fasts before that either.

she needs to clog up her digestive system and bulk up before she does another detox

• Dislike
Reactions: sixcarbchiligorl

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do you "forget" you spent at least $60? When you're unemployed and have no income? Or does she really just throw away Grandmas money that easily?
I really wonder what it is that keeps her so busy that she needs to avail herself of an ingredient and recipe delivery service. I guess it's pretty physically and mentally taxing to spend all day freaking out over critical YouTube comments and dreaming of making it to Everest base camp.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
I really wonder what it is that keeps her so busy that she needs to avail herself of an ingredient and recipe delivery service. I guess it's pretty physically and mentally taxing to spend all day freaking out over critical YouTube comments and dreaming of making it to Everest base camp.
I've wondered that as well but then we see her efforts to leave the house usually end with her panting and unable to stand after a few hundred feet of walking and yea -- she is literally trapped inside and largely immobile. What's she gonna do, go sit at a coffeeshop? Imagine the side eyes. She'd never be able to "delete, block, report" between all those dirty looks.

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
Two words: no car.

Of course she’s not showing her latest pizza deliveries, but the overpriced pre-packaged “healthy” meal she ordered for 60$.

navygreen

kiwifarms.net
oh jeez that new intro

FYI, cooking starts after 4:30 and the eating starts at 6:40 if you're not looking to watch her fiddle with a paper bag and watch the drawn out montage of cooking clips

ETA: there isn't really anything especially major to note with this video..?
  • it sounds like she's discussing pre-prepared points, though it comes across really stilted, like, moreso than usual.
  • she acknowledges that the meal is very high calorie (>700kcal?! @ 11:15), her demeanour gets really strange after this point.
  • she's cancelled her subscription to this service though because $80/week for three meals is too expensive- a rare moment of common sense.
  • later @ 13:38 she mentions wanting to put out a new video every day this week- the plan of waiting until thursday is out the window! she has some kind of "outing plan" for wednesday with peetz, and tomorrow we can potentially expect another one of these cookbangs where she'll make the pan seared chicken recipe.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino