Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

roachrypt

kiwifarms.net
I love the fact that she wouldn’t even consider Keto. Like was completely against Keto UNTIL her doctor told her that her cholesterol was elevated - that her “bad fats” were elevated now suddenly she’s interested in the Keto diet. A diet that is controversial about cholesterol and bad fats. Lmfao. It literally had no appeal to her until her doctor told her she was in danger of everything that is highlighted as being a possible side effect of Keto. Now she wants to flirt with it. Fuck. You can’t tell me she isn’t trolling on purpose? It’s wild. Haha.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
She won't be feeling or seeing any effects of an SSRI for several weeks so prepare yourselves for unfounded excuses she blames Lexapro for.

ETA: Nevermind this bitch is ALREADY blaming the pill she took a couple of hours ago for extreme drowsiness and "feeling different". Unbelievable.

I sure am glad the first diet question she had for her physician was, "Do I need to watch my fruit intake?" When was the last time we saw this bitch eat a piece of fruit?
Nah. Chantal prefers to drink her fruit. She'll ingest 100gr of pure sugar by blending up 3 or 4 mangoes and will insist that her Dr. told her that fruit was OK.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
I love the fact that she wouldn’t even consider Keto. Like was completely against Keto UNTIL her doctor told her that her cholesterol was elevated - that her “bad fats” were elevated now suddenly she’s interested in the Keto diet. A diet that is controversial about cholesterol and bad fats. Lmfao. It literally had no appeal to her until her doctor told her she was in danger of everything that is highlighted as being a possible side effect of Keto. Now she wants to flirt with it. Fuck. You can’t tell me she isn’t trolling on purpose? It’s wild. Haha.
Keto is about the last unturned stone of fad diets she's tried. I mean, potato, juice, IF, "whole food plant based" and countless others have failed. But Chantal can't have carbs on Keto and that ain't it fam.

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
She may not be lying about being put on "Lexapro" but escitalopram(Lexapro) is either prescribed under it's generic name or under the licensing name Cipralex in Canada so it's interesting her presumably Canadian doctor called it Lexapro.
I used to work in a pharmacy and can confirm this.

I really can't help but wonder if this is a new BS excuse since AL was on Lexapro and claimed nothing but problems came of it so now Chantal can use the same excuse to hide the binge she's been on.

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
Jabba must have had a REALLY BAD binge. A binge bad enough to finally consider keto after all of this time. She's followed all of these pages just today.

View attachment 693967

View attachment 693971
I can't wait for keto to be the new thing she constantly posts about but mysteriously doesn't lose weight from. Eating all that meat is going to intersect nicely with her strict veganism.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A lot of serious shit here.

She seems doped up; she said she took pain killers because she is having a painful menstruation.

Docs put her on Lexapro and referred her to psychiatrists.

Her blood test results were bad; she is in a pre-diabetic state.

Doc says no fatty, fried foods.

She took medication and says she is tired and out of it, and she feels different.

She went with Peetz to see Captain Marvel, and she was so zonked she couldn't drive him to the comic shop (but she did drive home)

She seems subdued but that might be just her medication. She says it is proving to be a lot harder to get well than she thought it would be. (A rare glimmer of rational thinking there; I guess the docs picked the right meds...)

Nothing lulzy to report, although she is shuffling around her gym days and it seems suspicious. Mostly this was fairly downbeat and to the point.
I gotta laugh at her being referred to an “eating disorder clinic.” The mere sight of her is going to cause every real ED patient in the waiting room to relapse or strongly reaffirm their commitment to anorexia.

What is with these morbidly obese dumpster fires trying to appropriate the language used for anorexics and bulimics? Chantal has done this a lot, saying she has an ED, using the term refeed, even suspicious socks arguing she is orthorexic. The entire “binge eating disorder” has really taken off as a go to excuse among our large cows.

It reminds me of this crazy women on My 600 lb life who told Dr Now with a straight face that she thought she was anorexic. A 600 lb plus woman, laying in a hospital bed due to being so obese, thought she might be anorexic because she had missed some meals or some shit. As if eating less than 6,000 calories a day equaled anorexia.

roachrypt

kiwifarms.net
I gotta laugh at her being referred to an “eating disorder clinic.” The mere sight of her is going to cause every real ED patient in the waiting room to relapse or strongly reaffirm their commitment to anorexia.

What is with these morbidly obese dumpster fires trying to appropriate the language used for anorexics and bulimics? Chantal has done this a lot, saying she has an ED, using the term refeed, even suspicious socks arguing she is orthorexic. The entire “binge eating disorder” has really taken off as a go to excuse among our large cows.

It reminds me of this crazy women on My 600 lb life who told Dr Now with a straight face that she thought she was anorexic. A 600 lb plus woman, laying in a hospital bed due to being so obese, thought she might be anorexic because she had missed some meals or some shit. As if eating less than 6,000 calories a day equaled anorexia.
It's always self diagnosed too. Or some vague "therapist in the past" that diagnosed them. You never see lolcows who are actively in therapy/hospital for binge eating disorder treatment on these spirals. It's always self diagnosed bullshit. Half the time they don't even have binge eating disorder symptoms. They just have shitty boring lifestyles where they are bored outta their mind that they are overwhelmed with food fixation and over eating because they lack any substance in their life. Which is vastly different than a clinical eating disorder/binge eating disorder.

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
this bitch can't even use food scale or do proper research on any subject and you guys think she'll do one of the most demanding diets where you have to educate yourself first before you do it? net carbs, keto flu, sodium and magnesium, etc. she couldn't even do a potato diet for a few days :story:

more lies and wishful thinking like always. she switches diets more often than a baby shits in his diapers. she is addicted to carbs. she has no idea how little 30g of carbs is when starting out and how limited your food choices are. let's not forget that fat is almost twice as as dense as carbs and proteins are calories wise. she wouldn't last on it and would overeat and gain like crazy.

if she even went to the doctor he probably told her to limit carbs and she got scared like always and will now do a pretend diet for a few days until she forgets about it and goes back to vacuuming everything around it. i bet keto sounds nice because she can inhale animal products and claim it's for her health.

on march 10th she said "NO MORE DIETS" and here we are again. a cycle begins anew! 🍔

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
Correct, Amberlynn was on Lexapro. Twice. :story:

Both times she said it was making her "binge" and she quit cold turkey. And promptly gained 50 more fucking pounds
"It didn't work the first time, so let's do it again" :\

There are lots of different antidepressants out there, and they're all a little different. I can't imagine her doc prescribed the same med twice if she reacted poorly to it the first time. Or did she just decide to put herself back on it with whatever was left from her first attempt?

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net
I'm laughing so hard right now. She must watch BigAl by herself. She must! and now she uses the same things and the same excuses. It's hilarious. :story: yes, please Keto saga!

Also: How does a 400+ lbs woman still get her period? Doesn't she have PCOS already? As far as I know after a certain weight/fat level your harmones are so fucked that you stop getting your period.

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
I'm laughing so hard right now. She must watch BigAl by herself. She must! and now she uses the same things and the same excuses. It's hilarious. :story: yes, please Keto saga!

Also: How does a 400+ lbs woman still get her period? Doesn't she have PCOS already? As far as I know after a certain weight/fat level your harmones are so fucked that you stop getting your period.
She probably has half a miscarriage every six months and that's it. Her reproductive system is a complete write-off, and she won't lose weight for surgery. She also has way too much testosterone from her PCOS which obviously impedes menstruation, and is why she's balding.

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
She may not be lying about being put on "Lexapro" but escitalopram(Lexapro) is either prescribed under it's generic name or under the licensing name Cipralex in Canada so it's interesting her presumably Canadian doctor called it Lexapro.
It's not unusual for people to look up their medications online and adopt the US name because it's the most prevalent, even if they're on a generic. She's probably heard of Lexapro before (hi AL), so it makes sense she'd use that.

She's also never going to just deal with it for the 3-5 days it usually lasts. For one, it's pretty unpleasant even if you're determined. Two, she wouldn't be able to stay low carb long enough. At best she'd just be in a perpetual "flu" cycle.
She'd have to repeat the flu part every time she binged, right? That'd be pretty amusing if nothing else.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino