Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe they went to two different restaurants on the same day. I understand if y'all are on some vacation somewhere, but not just out for the day with "friends".

I wonder who paid for both of their meals?
Chantal’s overburdened credit card, which will pay itself off at the end of the year when she loses all that weight and gets a million viewers and success-story sponsorships.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net

This video is more clips from yesterday. Strangely at 1:15 she claims she went to the gym. In her other video from yesterday she claims she took the day off from the gym. So it looks like another lie. She also clearly doesn't feel well, is tired, and complaining while waiting outside the doctor's office. Obviously feeling those things after taking the SSRI had nothing to do with the pill.

In this video she admits her blood pressure "was a little high." She conveniently left that out completely in yesterday's video where she talked about the other test results. She mentions being worried about HIDDEN FATS in going out to eat pizza weekly with Peetz.
She was so out of breath after the doctor appt., I thought she was going to pass out. Everything is tomorrow with her. She just came from a bad report from the doctor who told her to eat "whole foods" -so she orders that same chicken as the last time she began a diet, covered with a salty gravy & enough on the plate for 2?
The 'I can eat 2 heads of broccoli' Queen stuffed herself with fat, carbs & salt -for 1 meal.
She also looks enormous. Fatter than ever.
I was amazed that she was sitting in her car awaiting results, but focusing on what she was going to eat. It's food 24/7 with her.
Then she gets bad news & proceeds to eat as if nothing happened.

Are doctors in Canada less likely to prescribe medication than those in the US? I just can't believe this 400 pound woman isn't on BP & cholesterol meds & didn't walk out of the office with a detailed plan on what to eat (and what to avoid) when pre diabetic. One more 6.1-6.5 a1c test in the same range means diabetes. She seems oblivious to what this means.

But, since Chantal lies, perhaps the doctor has prescribed meds & warned her of the next test. Maybe she thinks if she wishes it away, her bad health will just disappear.
After all, she believes a 3 day water fast cures fast food cravings.

And, if she really is going to the gym, my eyes must just be bad, as I see zero progress.
Now we wait. Will she take her health seriously, or push everything till tomorrow?
March is interesting so far.

weaselhat

Festive weasel
kiwifarms.net
SSRIs are a pain in the ass, but when they work they literally are a life saver. Starting them takes patience and perseverance. They do have side effects but when one doesn’t work, there are others available to try. The downside of these meds is you cannot quit taking them suddenly. You have to taper off of them slowly. You also need to take them at the same time every day. I’m convinced Chantal wants to be a miserable cow so if she is not lying she will quit taking them regardless.

Petty_Crocker

kiwifarms.net
My partner walked in while she was on and he asked what the hell am I watching, This live is so blurry ....LOL makes it easier to deal with her fat face.
And it's fucking painful.
She's walking around showing off the apartment & is completely out of breath.
She also lives in a pigsty.
She is such a mess !! She looks awful. I think she’s truly falling apart. She did this weird pause like she thought someone came in and did her shifty eye thing.

I

IB 262

kiwifarms.net
She is such a mess !! She looks awful. I think she’s truly falling apart. She did this weird pause like she thought someone came in and did her shifty eye thing.
In the beginning of the video she stated that if anyone came home she would end the feed abruptly. Apparently both Bibi and "sister" are at work but could come in any time. The funny thing is she always states that Bibi works nights so why would he be coming in? Unless maybe Bibi and his "sister" went out for a meal or something before having to leave for work. Someone asked to see more of Bibi and she says he is adamant about not being on camera .

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
I was writing a summary of this stream and lost it sigh
Wasted 40 minutes of my life.

Before I rage quit, 2 people actually donated to her. It's creepy when she smiles and stares at the camera.
She's on the lowest dose of Lexapro (10g) and claims to feel side effects after only a couple days.
Bibi and his sister are at work. She is home alone, keeps hearing noises, and then whines about being home alone.

Edit: T-bone steak ninja posted

Petty_Crocker

kiwifarms.net
In the beginning of the video she stated that if anyone came home she would end the feed abruptly. Apparently both Bibi and "sister" are at work but could come in any time. The funny thing is she always states that Bibi works nights so why would he be coming in? Unless maybe Bibi and his "sister" went out for a meal or something before having to leave for work. Someone asked to see more of Bibi and she says he is adamant about not being on camera .
I saw a video that said he never wanted to come back on camera. She looked so scared when she heard that noise. The living situation seems strained. I missed the start of this live. Thanks for explaining.

PerkChop

Manah-manah
kiwifarms.net
I know this is a stupid question, but, would that low a dose even do anything for someone of her size?
Hard to say, but regardless it is a med that you need to start at a low dose and build up to a therapeutic dose.

Odds are though that anything she's currently feeling is entirely in her head and not the result of the 2 pills she's taken so far.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she will follow in Big AL's footsteps and gain another 60 lbs.
If she gains that much, she will be in a scooter as well, if she is mobile at all. She can barely walk a few hundred meters as it is.

Big AL also had Lexapro and took it intermittently, after 1 pill she would complain, take the 2nd, stop it again. Then a week later take 1-3 and cry again on stream. No use. I can see Chantal doing something this asinine as well.

Petty_Crocker

kiwifarms.net
I know this is a stupid question, but, would that low a dose even do anything for someone of her size?
I have that question too. I know a 6’4 male that’s husky and he had to go back and up the dosage because it wasn’t kicking in after a weeks because of his size. At least that’s what he said. I think the GP gave it to her to stabilize her until she sees the psychiatrist and they will deal with dosages and tweaking the meds then.

DongMiguel

kiwifarms.net
For those curious, her freak out over a noise is at about the 1:15:0 mark. She even reaches for the camera ready to turn it off the second someone comes into the apartment. That's absolutely not a normal reaction. It's like a kid jerking it while his parents ran to the store and he hears the front door open or something haha

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino