Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
For those curious, her freak out over a noise is at about the 1:15:0 mark. She even reaches for the camera ready to turn it off the second someone comes into the apartment. That's absolutely not a normal reaction. It's like a kid jerking it while his parents ran to the store and he hears the front door open or something haha
She acts like she broke in to someone else’s flat to film. I don’t think this is about Bibi being camera shy, I think the sister is actually his girlfriend and Chantal is terrified someone will catch some audio of them talking and put two and two together.

Dainty600lbGorl

kiwifarms.net
She acts like she broke in to someone else’s flat to film. I don’t think this is about Bibi being camera shy, I think the sister is actually his girlfriend and Chantal is terrified someone will catch some audio of them talking and put two and two together.
Even if that were true, why would she care? She has OBVIOUSLY got something going on with Peetz. If she were so worried about another woman in Bibis life and was so secretive about it to keep up appearances with Bibi, you would think she would keep anything with Peetz on the DL too. Then again, this is Chantal...so she's not too bright. Bibi obviously hates her guts though, so what do I even know, I guess.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
Even if that were true, why would she care? She has OBVIOUSLY got something going on with Peetz. If she were so worried about another woman in Bibis life and was so secretive about it to keep up appearances with Bibi, you would think she would keep anything with Peetz on the DL too. Then again, this is Chantal...so she's not too bright. Bibi obviously hates her guts though, so what do I even know, I guess.
To me it seems like she thinks she way out of Pete's league now, which makes no sense but she rarely makes sense. She usually appears grossed out when people suggest they should get back together. She also seems very surprised that people like him.

She would desperately try to hide a Bibi break up because that would prove us right and show that she was rejected, two things she would never admit to.

ThisWillBeFun

kiwifarms.net
The normal reaction to roommates/spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend who don't want to be on camera & they open the apartment door is to say 'I'm filming, but about to wrap it up.' You then say your goodbyes, thank everyone for coming & turn off the camera.
What you don't do is act as if you broke in & you're stealing the TV.
Chantal's reaction to noise & the door possibly opening is bizarre. The entire Bibi, sister story is bizarre. Why is she acting like an intruder in her own home?

Also, if you-tube is her only job, why doesn't she just tell them that they will have to get used to the camera possibly being on because she must film videos. If she's really contributing to the household, she has every right to use her own apartment too. There are also ways for her to figure out a small space to set up her camera so that the apartment isn't shown.
So I keep going back to -why is she acting like an intruder?
With all the lies she tells, it's hard to figure out what is really going on.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
Well she's filmed in front of Bibi countless times, even while recounting her alleged sexual forays. So it's not Bibi she's hiding from. If Bibi's sister knows Chantal is on YouTube it makes no sense to hide. Chantal could also stream from her bedroom, which she's done before. Remember her um classy closet backdrop?

I can understand not wanting the sister to know that her YT content is eating Pizza Pizza while discussing dingleberries, but again, she could just censor any conversation if someone somehow came home from work unexpectedly. Other than Chantal's penchant for hiding things and being dishonest it truly doesn't make sense.

roachrypt

kiwifarms.net
It goes even further than that. Like, damn. You can tell there's an issue. BiBi normally was passive/apathetic about being on camera. His head in the background. Casually walking around the apartment as Chantal babbles to herself in the corner talking about shit and farts. Bibi taking a nap in the other room for his night shift while Chantal deep throats a pizza. But now? She's not allowed to even have the camera tuned on if he's in the vicinity. This radical changed only happened when the sister came to the apartment so it leads me to believe that it has something to do with her. Bibi as far as I know couldn't give a shit about being around Chantal when the camera is rolling. Lounging around the apartment. But now that the sister is there? There is a zero tolerance for recording in their presence even if they are featured of not. No tolerance. It has to do with the sister. It's amusing Chantal has to go sit in her parking garage to film. It's just ridiculous. A sickly morbidly obese woman talking to her camera all hours of the night in that parking garage. Truly, a creative force to be reckoned with. A youtube content creator of the highest quality.

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
It goes even further than that. Like, damn. You can tell there's an issue. BiBi normally was passive/apathetic about being on camera. His head in the background. Casually walking around the apartment as Chantal babbles to herself in the corner talking about shit and farts. Bibi taking a nap in the other room for his night shift while Chantal deep throats a pizza. But now? She's not allowed to even have the camera tuned on if he's in the vicinity. This radical changed only happened when the sister came to the apartment so it leads me to believe that it has something to do with her. Bibi as far as I know couldn't give a shit about being around Chantal when the camera is rolling. Lounging around the apartment. But now that the sister is there? There is a zero tolerance for recording in their presence even if they are featured of not. No tolerance. It has to do with the sister. It's amusing Chantal has to go sit in her parking garage to film. It's just ridiculous. A sickly morbidly obese woman talking to her camera all hours of the night in that parking garage. Truly, a creative force to be reckoned with. A youtube content creator of the highest quality.
It made me wonder if she'd lied to them and promised she would stop making videos (under the guise of mental health or something - because let's be honest, quitting YouTube is probably the easiest way to start fixing that mess).

But they'd only have to check her channel to see it was bullshit, so I don't think it's that.

My guess is Bibi got fed up of YouTube and her obsession with it, would prefer she quits entirely, and the compromise they reached was that she never films near him at all.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
My theory is different. My theory is that "his sister" is actually his GF from back home that is now living with him in Ottawa after getting her paperwork or whatever. Chantal was worried about finding a new place to stay but they arranged it so she could stay as long as she agreed to some terms, including not filming when they are around and never, ever showing them on camera.

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net
My theory is different. My theory is that "his sister" is actually his GF from back home that is now living with him in Ottawa after getting her paperwork or whatever. Chantal was worried about finding a new place to stay but they arranged it so she could stay as long as she agreed to some terms, including not filming when they are around and never, ever showing them on camera.
Even if so she can still edit it out. I mean, she edits her videos more than BigAl does (who even left a fart in because she edits on a fucking phone). Just in case she catches them on camera she can still edit it out and show Bibi that they aren't in there. Easy as that but that would require work and you know, Chantal and work :story:

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Even if so she can still edit it out. I mean, she edits her videos more than BigAl does (who even left a fart in because she edits on a fucking phone). Just in case she catches them on camera she can still edit it out and show Bibi that they aren't in there. Easy as that but that would require work and you know, Chantal and work :story:
I think it's more about "if you're filming when we are here we are evicting you". I don't think Chantal is on the lease anymore.

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
I think it's more about "if you're filming when we are here we are evicting you". I don't think Chantal is on the lease anymore.
that'd be some game of thrones plot right here. imagine that, an immigrant that she lured in turned around his life then starts to make more money and takes over the apartment she lives in and starts to bring over his family while slowly starting the process of kicking her out to pay her back for everything he had to endure. house of sarault.

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
The blind leading the blind.

ETA: the advice itself is not so bad, I just have zero faith that Chantal let alone AL will follow through with any of it.
this is the best example of virtue signaling if i've ever seen one. what an arrogant bitch. she didn't even start anything yet or made any progress yet here she is already dishing out advice and lecturing others.

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
Next week:

"Amberlynn, I know we talk in private sometimes but I can see you're struggling and I really wanted to recommend a vegan lifestyle. Since going plant-based for the 27th time I have felt so much better, and my eating disorder and cysts were instantly healed. I know now that we cannot do this alone. I have reached out to all the hate channels and threatened to sue them, as well as blocking all of my haters and asking them not to talk about me any more.

Good luck and don't you dare lose weight faster than me, you're the only thing I can look at to feel better about myself. <3"

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The blind leading the blind.

ETA: the advice itself is not so bad, I just have zero faith that Chantal let alone AL will follow through with any of it.
At least she admits that she copyi- I mean has things in common with Amberlynn. It still cracks me up that she thinks any psych treatment would fix her issues right away. Here you are trying to make us laugh when I thought you didn’t like us at all.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino