Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
I think Chantal was terrified Bibi would come home with his new girlfriend and we’d see them all up on each other on camera. The way a couple acts compared to brother and sister is obvious. She doesn’t want the happy couple ruining her YT facade, it also explains why she got her trigger finger ready to go the minute they walk in.

The sister/GF has always been told Chantal is a roommate and that’s true. It’s obvious she hasn’t had a romantic relationship with Bibi in a long time. The GF isn’t worried because she took one look at Chantal and decided the 400 lb beach ball is no threat to her. She probably thinks Bibi is so sweet for tolerating the crazy fat girl and helping her out.
at this point, given her aversion to them being on camera together, they might as well be fucking -- sister brother or otherwise. her facade is the thinnest it's been.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
I hate to tell Chantal but according to the Mayo Clinic an A1C level of 6.5 percent or higher on two separate occasions shows that you have diabetes . It sounds like her physician is woefully underplaying her test results. She should be concerned about the care she is receiving.
In Canada, as far as what I've seen, if you have diabetes you're eligible for free healthcare stuff like dietitians and foot care. If you're on welfare, you're eligible for extra money that is supposed to go to food via a 'special diet' form. The doctor might not want to give her the actual diagnosis because that would rubber stamp her to get that stuff.

I'd lolve to see her try the vegan keto diet

Foodie booby

kiwifarms.net
LONG time visitor first time commenting hey everyone ? I personally think that the reason Chantal is filming from her car so much and having panic attacks every time she thinks bebe is home is because for months now weve seen her having full blown mental break downs weve only had to endure her shitty videos of it but bebe has had to live with it so I think it got to the point where bebe said enough and decided they needed time apart hence the trip home then when he came back he told her to wrap up her channel because it is toxic and turning her into a super whiney bitch but shes refused so hes said if she doesn't he'll leave for good but Chantal being Chantal refuses so is now doing it on the sly in her car and while hes in work whilst pretending to him that shes been a good girl and stopped its only a matter of time before he catches her im looking forward to that shit show lol btw excuse my grammer im going blind typing is very difficult sorry

Petty_Crocker

kiwifarms.net
I would have thought it was to do with how badly it clicks every time she eats which btw triggers me every time I hate that noise I always thought it must be so damaging to her jaw
She’s annoying in every way possible. Her laugh the shhh thing,her personality (if you can event call it that ). Her chewing drives me nuts too !!! Oh,and when she wears those white stiletto nails.Her hands look like a bear paw and her eating with the nails and touching the cats and her hair ....shudder .

Foodie booby

kiwifarms.net
She’s annoying in every way possible. Her laugh the shhh thing,her personality (if you can event call it that ). Her chewing drives me nuts too !!! Oh,and when she wears those white stiletto nails.Her hands look like a bear paw and her eating with the nails and touching the cats and her hair ....shudder .
I never understood why she had her nails like that wiping her ass (if she even could wipe her ass dingle berries and all ) must of been a painful event and as for the cats my God in her last live stream they were all over her counter top they'd probably just got done with shitting in the lifter tray then their all over the area where they prepare food that's a HUGE no no in our house I love woman ( that's how I affectionately refer to my cat honey) but she knows better than to walk on my counters

Nah that's just it dislocating like a snake's jaw to fit more Arby's in. Nothing to worry about!
HA HA yeah your probably right there ? I saw this video earlier where I swear a fuse blows in her brain she's looking out of her car window she says something about hating shopping for food ( yeah right lol) then when she turns back to the camera she does this really weird thing I be honest i don't think it's her sister with the problems I think her parents told her it was her sister just to make Chantal feel better anyway this is the video it's at about 16:19 it's probably nothing but it seemed odd https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIZj_whyP4&list=PLiuLztZQrGY7qufqSfJI0DRfw3vW5M5io&index=2&t=0s

DongMiguel

kiwifarms.net
these posts didn't age well
Can I just say I feel my original take, the second post in this thread, still holds true:

Chantel does have some interesting stories to tell but she's all over the map with her eating. Originally, she'd down an entire large pizza and then she became vegan, except she wasn't vegan anymore ... just vegetarian because, gosh, she loves cheese. To her credit, it looks like she has given up meat in her more recent videos. But, yeah, today she ordered a medium pizza from Dominos and ate nearly the whole thing.

Of all the mukbangers, outside maybe Nic Avocado, or whatever his name is (and shit, boy, he's eating himself to an early grave ... you're literally seeing him get fat in each video), she eats the most. She'll clean a plate. Clearly she has no will to actually change, tho.
I will say that, as we've gotten to know her, those interesting stories proved just that ... stories.

And I gave her credit for giving up meat when, of course, we all know that turned out to be a lie.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
HA HA yeah your probably right there ? I saw this video earlier where I swear a fuse blows in her brain she's looking out of her car window she says something about hating shopping for food ( yeah right lol) then when she turns back to the camera she does this really weird thing I be honest i don't think it's her sister with the problems I think her parents told her it was her sister just to make Chantal feel better anyway this is the video it's at about 16:19 it's probably nothing but it seemed odd https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwIZj_whyP4&list=PLiuLztZQrGY7qufqSfJI0DRfw3vW5M5io&index=2&t=0s
Here is the timestamped part of the video you're mentioning:

It is indeed weird and perhaps more tic-ish than even her "shh".

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Looks like she just turns off for a second there. Wow, she really is just chuck full of tics and twitches and, ya know--smells.........

The "shhh" one is still best tho. That's gotta scare the shit outta anyone dining out with her for the first time..

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino