Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I don't think that other woman is Bibi's new GF. It doesn't make sense to me. If that were the case why would she even tolerate the ex-girlfriend living there, mooching? Which Chantal clearly is, because she doesn't make enough from youtube to contribute to household expenses incl. rent AND manage to afford enough food to support her size.
Also, Chantal was using the woman's car for a time. No new-gf is going to allow the ex-gf to use her car every day, come on
Not to mention, the real sister's Facebook has her location set to Ottawa, so she is in the proximity. There is a sister involved somehow, but damned if I can make sense of what is going on.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
Check this out, guys.

It's timestamped. At 1:12:15 someone in the chat mentions that almond tard cum is high in fat. This is Chantal's reaction as she looks at the nutrition label:

"It's high in good fat though, right? Is it high in fat? Oh yeah it is. HA HA! Well, no cholesterol, saturated fat is only 0.5 grams, low in calories though. Fat is 5 grams of fat for, oh, four servings. For four servings? That's not that bad."

Am I misunderstanding that or does it sound like she believes the 5 grams of fat is divided between the four servings? "5 grams of fat for four servings" - right? Does she think that the nutrition label information should be divided by the number of servings instead of multiplied? That would explain how she believes she's taking in 1/3 of the calories she eats.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
So Bibi gets home tonight at 12am EST and then has the whole weekend off. The sister is in Montreal for the weekend so it's just the two lovebirds, TEE HEE. Old Jabba claims she'll be back on Monday since she has a busy weekend planned with BIbi. We'll see. My bet is on more lives and non-stop comment moderation, not quality time with Bibi.

Gawdamit

kiwifarms.net
So Bibi gets home tonight at 12am EST and then has the whole weekend off. The sister is in Montreal for the weekend so it's just the two lovebirds, TEE HEE. Old Jabba claims she'll be back on Monday since she has a busy weekend planned with BIbi. We'll see. My bet is on more lives and non-stop comment moderation, not quality time with Bibi.

If BB has the weekend off, he's in Montreal with his sister. Who would want to spend a weekend with that bore?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Chantal was terrified Bibi would come home with his new girlfriend and we’d see them all up on each other on camera. The way a couple acts compared to brother and sister is obvious. She doesn’t want the happy couple ruining her YT facade, it also explains why she got her trigger finger ready to go the minute they walk in.

The sister/GF has always been told Chantal is a roommate and that’s true. It’s obvious she hasn’t had a romantic relationship with Bibi in a long time. The GF isn’t worried because she took one look at Chantal and decided the 400 lb beach ball is no threat to her. She probably thinks Bibi is so sweet for tolerating the crazy fat girl and helping her out.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
I think Chantal was terrified Bibi would come home with his new girlfriend and we’d see them all up on each other on camera. The way a couple acts compared to brother and sister is obvious. She doesn’t want the happy couple ruining her YT facade, it also explains why she got her trigger finger ready to go the minute they walk in.

The sister/GF has always been told Chantal is a roommate and that’s true. It’s obvious she hasn’t had a romantic relationship with Bibi in a long time. The GF isn’t worried because she took one look at Chantal and decided the 400 lb beach ball is no threat to her. She probably thinks Bibi is so sweet for tolerating the crazy fat girl and helping her out.
at this point, given her aversion to them being on camera together, they might as well be fucking -- sister brother or otherwise. her facade is the thinnest it's been.

hambeerlyingnreed

Ordering pizza at the Weight Loss Clinic
kiwifarms.net
I hate to tell Chantal but according to the Mayo Clinic an A1C level of 6.5 percent or higher on two separate occasions shows that you have diabetes . It sounds like her physician is woefully underplaying her test results. She should be concerned about the care she is receiving.
In Canada, as far as what I've seen, if you have diabetes you're eligible for free healthcare stuff like dietitians and foot care. If you're on welfare, you're eligible for extra money that is supposed to go to food via a 'special diet' form. The doctor might not want to give her the actual diagnosis because that would rubber stamp her to get that stuff.

I'd lolve to see her try the vegan keto diet

Foodie booby

kiwifarms.net
LONG time visitor first time commenting hey everyone ? I personally think that the reason Chantal is filming from her car so much and having panic attacks every time she thinks bebe is home is because for months now weve seen her having full blown mental break downs weve only had to endure her shitty videos of it but bebe has had to live with it so I think it got to the point where bebe said enough and decided they needed time apart hence the trip home then when he came back he told her to wrap up her channel because it is toxic and turning her into a super whiney bitch but shes refused so hes said if she doesn't he'll leave for good but Chantal being Chantal refuses so is now doing it on the sly in her car and while hes in work whilst pretending to him that shes been a good girl and stopped its only a matter of time before he catches her im looking forward to that shit show lol btw excuse my grammer im going blind typing is very difficult sorry

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino