Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - 450lb Canadian mukbanger in a constant cycle of making and breaking promises. Premiere deathfat all others measure up to.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there a car tray that fits on the passenger side?

If she were smart, she'd get one like this and hook it to the passenger's visor. Then she can have her food laid out nicely as she drives. No more parking lot gawkers. But she isn't smart.

And I join the chorus of those flabbergasted that such things exist.

But leave it to a committed deathfatty to see one and think "ooh! I need one of those!", let alone actually order one.

I guess this makes a mockery of her vow to not use her new 100,000-mile Kia for fast food runs. If you're gonna cheat on your diet with some harmless wings, you might as well toss the whole diet in the garbage and install a mobile food tray.

I wonder why she didn't also order one of these?:

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
From the little snippets of things she has said on her last two videos, I think she is trying to say that she is still on the diet but not going to address it. So, she thinks she can still go to Chinese buffet and arbys as long as its in her "plan". That way, she can still make money by doing mukbangs for feeders and lose weight too. In theory. But in reality, well......I don't have to explain it to Kiwis

weaselhat

kiwifarms.net
Just catching up with her Vlog.. Chintal says "Why are all these large mukbangers not more overweight and they eat more junk than me".. Well they do a mukbang once a week then cut their calories and workout 6 days a week you dumb cow!

She just can't see that her "fans" aren't all over 400lbs and don't think 24/7 about food..If she doesn't want any comments, why doesn't she film herself eating her face off and put it as another channel called "Feeder channel"
Her stupidity amazes me. The skinner ones don’t eat 24/7. They plan their heavy eating around days when they either fast or eat much less. Or they don’t swallow and spit off camera. Or they just aren’t landwhales yet but will be soon. Either way she’s so stupid it hurts. No one exists that can eat vast amounts of food and not be a Lardy McFatass. It is physically impossible.

Kamov Ka-52

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 706620

If she were smart, she'd get one like this and hook it to the passenger's visor. Then she can have her food laid out nicely as she drives. No more parking lot gawkers. But she isn't smart.
Please, if our dainty gorl used one of those, the weight of her average Arby's order would rip the visor clean off.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She mentioned her birthday is this week so I guess we'll be getting a birthday binge video soon.
Oh and she keeps screaming she's not a weight loss channel but.......
View attachment 706729
Whoops she forgot to update that along with the 900 banner changes, community post deletions, and hiding everything she possibly can about how many people hate her content.

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
Her stupidity amazes me. The skinner ones don’t eat 24/7. They plan their heavy eating around days when they either fast or eat much less. Or they don’t swallow and spit off camera. Or they just aren’t landwhales yet but will be soon. Either way she’s so stupid it hurts. No one exists that can eat vast amounts of food and not be a Lardy McFatass. It is physically impossible.
Guarantee you a significant portion of them are purging, too.

In a way, the obese ones are probably less harmful. They show what happens if you eat that much that often.

There's so much of the full story left out by many of the skinnier ones that I think they're more of a problem.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guarantee you a significant portion of them are purging, too.
I think some maybe but for most people that haven't fucked their stomach up to the size of a beach ball and use food as an emotional "fix all" for boredom, depression, mania you have it -- they just balance it out with the rest of their meals.

Like Chantal yesterday in her video claiming that dinner was going to be "cucumbers and lettuce" and that she "hadn't had anything all day" prior to her grease bomb of fried noodles and chicken. Some folks actually do that, they eat OMAD or thereabouts or they cut back the next day.

But chantal's entire pleasure on this earth is derived from food, thinking about food, and eating food so for her it will never work. Which makes it so interesting when she tries to have it both ways like this. She wants it to be one way, but it's the other.

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
I think some maybe but for most people that haven't fucked their stomach up to the size of a beach ball and use food as an emotional "fix all" for boredom, depression, mania you have it -- they just balance it out with the rest of their meals.

Like Chantal yesterday in her video claiming that dinner was going to be "cucumbers and lettuce" and that she "hadn't had anything all day" prior to her grease bomb of fried noodles and chicken. Some folks actually do that, they eat OMAD or thereabouts or they cut back the next day.

But chantal's entire pleasure on this earth is derived from food, thinking about food, and eating food so for her it will never work. Which makes it so interesting when she tries to have it both ways like this. She wants it to be one way, but it's the other.
Yeah I should have clarified - I mean more of the 'extreme' ones in terms of portion size and how often they upload. Like Chantal portions or bigger.

I

IB 262

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 706620

And I join the chorus of those flabbergasted that such things exist.

But leave it to a committed deathfatty to see one and think "ooh! I need one of those!", let alone actually order one.

I guess this makes a mockery of her vow to not use her new 100,000-mile Kia for fast food runs. If you're gonna cheat on your diet with some harmless wings, you might as well toss the whole diet in the garbage and install a mobile food tray.

I wonder why she didn't also order one of these?:

View attachment 706629
I don't believe her melon head would fit.

DongMiguel

kiwifarms.net
Just look at Nikocado Avocado. He was a pretty damn skinny dude when he was vegan and he's ballooned up. In the video posted earlier where he and HungryFatChick go to the Heart Attack Grill, he weighs over 200 lbs and that was two years ago. He's gotta be pushing 250 by now.

But you're right. The ones who stay thin likely hit the gym pretty heavily, and don't do it every single day. When they film, they're filming an exception meal. When Chantal films, she's literally showing her daily eating habits.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus christ she should just start carrying a squirt bottle of ranch in her car.

She got 4 (FOUR!) of the dipping sauces and each one has 112 calories. So that's 480 calories for the tenders, 200 for the biscuit, and 440 from the sauces. If she really did get "diet" soda that's still a robust 1100 calorie lunch.

Last edited: