Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
Looks like she just turns off for a second there. Wow, she really is just chuck full of tics and twitches and, ya know--smells.........

The "shhh" one is still best tho. That's gotta scare the shit outta anyone dining out with her for the first time..

I know this has been posted half a million times already but it's always good to be reminded of the crazy.

Pizza Steve

Thick and cheesy
kiwifarms.net
LONG time visitor first time commenting hey everyone ? I personally think that the reason Chantal is filming from her car so much and having panic attacks every time she thinks bebe is home is because for months now weve seen her having full blown mental break downs weve only had to endure her shitty videos of it but bebe has had to live with it so I think it got to the point where bebe said enough and decided they needed time apart hence the trip home then when he came back he told her to wrap up her channel because it is toxic and turning her into a super whiney bitch but shes refused so hes said if she doesn't he'll leave for good but Chantal being Chantal refuses so is now doing it on the sly in her car and while hes in work whilst pretending to him that shes been a good girl and stopped its only a matter of time before he catches her im looking forward to that shit show lol btw excuse my grammer im going blind typing is very difficult sorry
I would agree with this if it wasn’t for the fact that when Bibi got back, she was still filming from home and we’ve seen his head pop up in a video once. This thing about filming in the car only is quite new and I believe it ties in with the theory that the sister is really his gf from back home. The car situation is an elaborate lie just to “throw us off” the situation that is actually happening. Did she ever film in the “sister’s” car?

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I would agree with this if it wasn’t for the fact that when Bibi got back, she was still filming from home and we’ve seen his head pop up in a video once. This thing about filming in the car only is quite new and I believe it ties in with the theory that the sister is really his gf from back home. The car situation is an elaborate lie just to “throw us off” the situation that is actually happening. Did she ever film in the “sister’s” car?
Why does his sister have the same surname as he does?

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know this has been posted half a million times already but it's always good to be reminded of the crazy.

The HEE HEEs are so disturbing because there is no mirth in them. This is not a woman with a merely annoying laugh or who is awkwardly laughing at herself. The stare straight ahead, the way her eyes often glaze over momentarily as she HEEHEES and then goes back to what she’s doingn with no smile or emotion. She is a giant sack of mad ticks and twitches that belie how mentally and emotionally fucked up she is.

Foodie booby

kiwifarms.net
Here is the timestamped part of the video you're mentioning:

It is indeed weird and perhaps more tic-ish than even her "shh".
Thank you I was trying to post it this way but I suck at this stuff lol

Yeah you have a point I think she did once film in her car wasnt the one she did where she tagged it " what an obese girl eats in a day" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPTc3B0EMt0&t=740s I think this was his sisters car

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never seen our bloopie try fat acceptance. I may sound evil but i’d love her to do that. Such a phase is going to be really exceptional. So please Chantal do...eff our beauty standards. Take us on a wild ride. I am with you!
I think even she knows her own massive insecurities make it impossible. Chantal pretending to like herself would be the most outrageous and transparent lie yet.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's a good theory. If the girlfriend is white/Asian/etc we will instantly know from the slightest glimpse of her. It would explain why Chantal was so paranoid, without overcomplicating the relationship with the sister.
I think this explains her paranoia perfectly. Based on past history I’d say Bibi’s sister is a fat white Canadian woman.

I still have a hard time buying that Bibi is even back in the apt. The one vague back of head sighting we’ve had in months doesn’t do it for me. So there’s always a chance some other African immigrant took over Bibi’s room. Chantal doesn’t want to admit he fled. The guy living in her home not being Bibi would also explain her extreme paranoia about him walking in while she’s filming...and also all her “dates” with Peetz. (Gotta get male validation somewhere if you don’t have you ex-BF roommate to creep on anymore)

But if you believe Bibi is still in her apt him dating another fat white thot seems a very likely explanation.

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
Chantal suddenly deciding she's healthy and beautiful and totally not insecure at 400lbs might seem ridiculous and disingenuous, until you remember the entire HAES movement consists of that women in that exact scenario. Pretending you're attractive when you haven't seen your toes since the Bush administration is easier than losing weight.

fatfuck

kiwifarms.net
I think this explains her paranoia perfectly. Based on past history I’d say Bibi’s sister is a fat white Canadian woman.

I still have a hard time buying that Bibi is even back in the apt. The one vague back of head sighting we’ve had in months doesn’t do it for me. So there’s always a chance some other African immigrant took over Bibi’s room. Chantal doesn’t want to admit he fled. The guy living in her home not being Bibi would also explain her extreme paranoia about him walking in while she’s filming...and also all her “dates” with Peetz. (Gotta get male validation somewhere if you don’t have you ex-BF roommate to creep on anymore)

But if you believe Bibi is still in her apt him dating another fat white thot seems a very likely explanation.
in a video after he returned from his trip it was definitely him in the background. you could even hear his voice. correct me if i'm wrong but that was the last video that we've seen his head or heard him in the background. at this point nobody knows what's really going on.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
in a video after he returned from his trip it was definitely him in the background. you could even hear his voice. correct me if i'm wrong but that was the last video that we've seen his head or heard him in the background. at this point nobody knows what's really going on.
I thought someone saying “hi” was on one video and the a quick pan to the back of a black man’s head silently on the couch in another.

Either way that’s all we have as proof that Bibi ever retuned to the apartment- a “hi” said off camera and the back of a head. All that after his sudden trip to Africa that Chantal cried and was very upset about.

Upon his “return” there is suddenly a strict no filming policy in force and a sister?! Chantal is nervous af about someone walking in her own apt as she films and has needed to be in her car a lot recently if she was live.

Either there is a new roommate that replaced Bibi or Bibi has a new fat white girl to pork. Either way Chantal is terrified of either being revealed by live filming in her house.

Foodie booby

kiwifarms.net
Looks like she just turns off for a second there. Wow, she really is just chuck full of tics and twitches and, ya know--smells.........

The "shhh" one is still best tho. That's gotta scare the shit outta anyone dining out with her for the first time..
she says she's in control of that shhh tick but I'm not buying that it's too random when she does it her eyes go funny too there's no way she's controlling that

Last edited:

Not me

It's a me, Meeoow!
kiwifarms.net
Here is the timestamped part of the video you're mentioning:

It is indeed weird and perhaps more tic-ish than even her "shh".
I know this has been said many times but the only thought I just had was "She is so ungodly fat". It's really just a talking piece of blubber.
there is no powerlevel icon anymore I'm amazed every time because I don't see any death fats in my area in real life ever.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino