Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
The people in her community are idiots -just like Chantal.
Busy, busy, busy Chantal. Once again she asks for content ideas (remember her promise about a segment on viewers most embarrassing moments?) & couldn't be bothered to upload anything. Busy, busy, busy.

How many times has she said she wants to do recipes & cooking? Well, that garbage she made was a recipe of sorts & it did have to be cooked, so why no video but a still picture? Preparing that mess & cooking it can be considered 'content' -not cooking anyone should attempt, but content none the less.

I find it amusing that both Chantal & Amber put on hundreds of pounds just from junk & fast food, not food anyone eats daily. The slop those two throw together is nauseating. No wonder Arby's & Burger King are their go to places -even that is better than what they cook.

Wonder what busy, busy, busy Chantal is soooooooo busy doing. I'll go out on a limb & say, not going to the gym.
From her Instagram it appears she's been busy, busy, busy watching Riverdale and eating of course. No surprises there.

She's asked for "viewer confessions" for a future video in at least two dedicated videos and plenty of other posts since the very beginning of her channel. It never happened. She's so lazy.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
The people in her community are idiots -just like Chantal.
Busy, busy, busy Chantal. Once again she asks for content ideas (remember her promise about a segment on viewers most embarrassing moments?) & couldn't be bothered to upload anything. Busy, busy, busy.

How many times has she said she wants to do recipes & cooking? Well, that garbage she made was a recipe of sorts & it did have to be cooked, so why no video but a still picture? Preparing that mess & cooking it can be considered 'content' -not cooking anyone should attempt, but content none the less.

I find it amusing that both Chantal & Amber put on hundreds of pounds just from junk & fast food, not food anyone eats daily. The slop those two throw together is nauseating. No wonder Arby's & Burger King are their go to places -even that is better than what they cook.

Wonder what busy, busy, busy Chantal is soooooooo busy doing. I'll go out on a limb & say, not going to the gym.
Typical deathfatty laziness. Too lazy to read a cookbook, too lazy to prep food, too lazy to buy kitchenware suitable for cooking, too lazy to spend a few minutes here and a few minutes there stirring things or adding ingredients.

We've seen her cooking; she burns things that shouldn't burn at all; I wouldn't be surprised if she burns the water when she tries to boil it. Her idea of cooking is to throw shit on a cookie sheet, roast it until she can smell it start to burn, and then coat it all with salt. I've just shared with you her famous brussels sprouts recipe, the same brussels sprouts she once boasted "I can eat them like candy!"

I understand not knowing how to cook. I don't pretend I am good at it. But even exceptional people know how to boil something in water or simmer it in a pan. Some people are too tired from work to cook, while others lack well-equipped kitchens; neither of these should be issues for Chantal.

I've never completely understood why deathfatties refuse to learn to cook even the most basic grilled cheese sandwich. They have all the time in the world, they have an internet full of free recipes and tutorials, and they think about food all day. Shouldn't deathfat and cooking be a match made in heaven? You can think about the food you will make, you can smell the food as it cooks, and you get to devour it. What more could a deathfatty ever want?

So, the only explanation is sheer, abject laziness. The irony, of course, is that it requires much less effort to throw some things in a stew pot than it does to drive an hour for chicken wings that are inhaled in 5 minutes. Where is the sense in that? It would be easier and cheaper to make one's own chicken wings. And instead of getting to eat only 8 wings, a deathfatty could cook 20 of them and have more to eat. The laziness of deathfatties is special laziness because it is so completely self-defeating and wasteful.

Chantal is even lazier than most other deathfatties. So, she made her lazy throw-everything-together-and-bake-it-on-a-cookie-sheet meatballs, and they came out looking like her own turds. So, what's the point of filming it? Besides, after wasting all that time ruining the meatballs, she needed time to make a fast food run for some real food. So no video, because busy...

If there were a pill to cure laziness, a lot of deathfatties would lose a lot of weight. Pharmaceutical companies need to find a laziness cure more than an obesity cure. It would get right to the heart of the matter.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
So I was reading back through the manicunt posts and found this interesting tidbit:

Yes they were living together then too. She never mentioned him cheating just that his black friends didn't like her. I'm sure he was cheating too though. But, here's a fun fact, she was engaged to James when she met (and cheated with) Bibi. She still visits James every time she's in Cornwall he was in a vlog a while ago.
So we know she lied about having been broken up with James when she met Malan in her most recent storytime because she had previously admitted that she was still dating James at the time. But it turns out she was not only dating and living with, but STILL ENGAGED when she decided to make a POF profile and go African-hunting at clubs. Still engaged while she started her fling with Rwanda and started dating Malan.

It was already gross how she described these African encounters as "a thrill" and quoted Rihanna songs about how good it felt being bad by cheating on James. She even gleefully used phrases like "snuck up to Ottawa" after work in her latest iteration of the story. If she and James were broken up, why would she be sneaking anywhere? It's even more disgusting that she was still engaged to James.

She can pretend she's a good person all she wants, but her behavior betrays her every time and shows us what a vile person she truly is. I've said it before and I'll say it again - she is grotesque both outside and within.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I was reading back through the manicunt posts and found this interesting tidbit:

So we know she lied about having been broken up with James when she met Malan in her most recent storytime because she had previously admitted that she was still dating James at the time. But it turns out she was not only dating and living with, but STILL ENGAGED when she decided to make a POF profile and go African-hunting at clubs. Still engaged while she started her fling with Rwanda and started dating Malan.

It was already gross how she described these African encounters as "a thrill" and quoted Rihanna songs about how good it felt being bad by cheating on James. She even gleefully used phrases like "snuck up to Ottawa" after work in her latest iteration of the story. If she and James were broken up, why would she be sneaking anywhere? It's even more disgusting that she was still engaged to James.

She can pretend she's a good person all she , wants, but her behavior betrays her every time and shows us what a vile person she truly is. I've said it before and I'll say it again - she is grotesque both outside and within.

I really don't believe Bibi is involved with her that way at all. I don't think there was any cheating, I don't think that dude even really wants to know her. it's like she just rents a room from them.

like everything else, she lies. these lies, she's getting off on being "bad", cheating etc. but I don't believe a damn word of it.

solidus

kiwifarms.net
Personally I don’t think she’s ever been in a relationship with Bibi/Malan. As others have said it’s simply part of her fantasyland. I mean if you were living with you significant other, why would you eat separately almost always? And we know Chantal eats a lot, but still...

Think what you want about Peetz, but the guy works and has hobbies and (i’m assuming) his health. Things Chantal can’t claim to have. Peetz can thank his lucky stars that she “cheated on him”, the guy had a stay of execution and a second chance at life not being manacled to this horrible person.

sgtpepper

kiwifarms.net
I rewatched the Assanti 600lb life trilogy. It’s amazing how similar Chantal and Steven are with their denial that at the end of the day it’s their responsibility to not overeat. Steven continued to blame his addictions and refused to get therapy to work through his issues. He denied that he was actually eating his feelings and trying to cover stuff up with food and drugs. He would continue to cycle in the same way our gorl does.

I also find it interesting that the morbidly obese people say “I can’t” so much. “I can’t stop eating burgers and pizza.” “I can’t just eat the doctors food plan, it doesn’t taste good.” Id have a sliver of respect if they were honest and just flat out said they don’t want to stop eating that food. I’m so tired of them using can’t when they are physically and mentally capable.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
Personally I don’t think she’s ever been in a relationship with Bibi/Malan. As others have said it’s simply part of her fantasyland.
I have always harbored a secret suspicion that Chantal is actually pretty inexperienced when it comes to real-life sexual encounters, let alone long-term relationships.

Her tawdry stories of trysts read like a bizarro-world version of Penthouse Forum letters. "Bending over" to accommodate some stranger in a parking lot? If she can bend that far over to let him in, you'd think she could cut her toenails while she's down there. Fucking a random homeless guy on the street for a cheeseburger? Seducing a dancer at a club away from his ladyfriends with her seductive fat-klutz dancing? Fatty, please...

I don't think she is a virgin. I think she had some quick encounters with desperate omega-men who would be virgins themselves were it not for Chantal (i.e. Peetz, and probably two or three others) Her boasts of being a clubber who went dancing and drinking every night, and went through a string of hookups is physically impossible. She was too busy being a deathfatty back then. There were no "skinny years"; she has showed us almost her entire life in photographs.

I think she's had one quasi-relationship (Peetz), and a few desperate, smelly fucks with some other depressed, loser men. And that's about it. The rest are sick, fat-girl fantasies, big talk from someone who isn't knowledgeable, and stuff she's cribbing from a mishmash of Netflix shows, instagram posts, and teen movies. The fact that almost every sexual encounter she speaks of must literally be infused with wet farts and explosive shit details merely strengthens the argument that all her wild sexing is all in her fat eggplant head. None of it sounds like real-life sexual encounters.

The common theme of all her sexual stories is that she is either the irresistible seductress or the merciful angel, dispensing fucks as quickly as a zipper can be unzipped, who ultimately leaves her men with a souvenir of her essence, in the form of thick fart air, toilet paper dingleberries, or actual feces. In this way, she can imagine herself the heroic temptress and punisher of men, who deserve it after all.

My belief is she can count the number of men she has had sexual contact with on one hand, and count her total number of sexual experiences on both hands. I'm not buying any of the shit sex stories she tells.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
There's some copypasta out there about fucking fat chicks (seen it posted on KF a few times, heh) that says doggy style is an impossible position with deathfats. It's just too far for dick to meet hole. No idea if true, but the logic seems sound.

So yeah, agreed, I don't think she's causually "bending over" for a quick bang behind Arby's or whatever.

Stifler's Mom

kiwifarms.net
Her tawdry stories of trysts read like a bizarro-world version of Penthouse Forum letters. "Bending over" to accommodate some stranger in a parking lot? If she can bend that far over to let him in, you'd think she could cut her toenails while she's down there.
If this was reddit I’d give you gold. Thanks I’ve had a shocker of a day and his made me laugh out loud.

EurocopterTigre

S-s-stop staring at my tail rotor baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait wait wait, if so James and Chantal was engaged and she cheated on him (assuming that's the reason for the breakup) why the hell is James still friends with her??
Because he's a cuck. He probably doesn't think he can do better and he might genuinely still be in love with her, so he's holding out hope she'll change her mind and come back to him.

Foodie booby

kiwifarms.net
God knows how but I was recommended this video in my feed it's a documentary on that bloke/woman/buffalo bill type person that dedicated that awful song Chantal uses so proudly as her intro this guy is freaky I always wondered why Chantal would be a fan of his then I watched this and it all made sense they're both WAY too involved with their own shit this guy makes paintings and sculptures out of it it's all kinda gross watch from 3:29 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl7VNgPRm9w

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Wait wait wait, if so James and Chantal was engaged and she cheated on him (assuming that's the reason for the breakup) why the hell is James still friends with her??
Because his self esteem is almost lower the Chantal's IQ.

Or for some unfathomable reason, he still has feeling for her.

Either way, i hope as soon as he stumbles upon a nice, gental, nerdy girl; beachball-eggplant-head will be a distant memory for him

Edit: Ninja chopper @EurocopterTigre

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
God knows how but I was recommended this video in my feed it's a documentary on that bloke/woman/buffalo bill type person that dedicated that awful song Chantal uses so proudly as her intro this guy is freaky I always wondered why Chantal would be a fan of his then I watched this and it all made sense they're both WAY too involved with their own shit this guy makes paintings and sculptures out of it it's all kinda gross watch from 3:29 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl7VNgPRm9w
Tonetta. He's right here in the Beauty Parlour, just a few hairdryers down the line:

RussianBlonde

kiwifarms.net
If there were a pill to cure laziness, a lot of deathfatties would lose a lot of weight. Pharmaceutical companies need to find a laziness cure more than an obesity cure. It would get right to the heart of the matter.
There is. It's called Adderall. Pure pharmaceutical amphetamine, just like they prescribe it for ADD they should also prescribe it for deathfats, it would stop them from eating and get them moving.

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is. It's called Adderall. Pure pharmaceutical amphetamine, just like they prescribe it for ADD they should also prescribe it for deathfats, it would stop them from eating and get them moving.
Wouldn’t work, deathfats would eat through it, They eat past the point of pain anyway. And fatty/greasy foods can still be appealing, AL’s pizza mukbang is a good example. Plus any uppers put strain on your heart, and their systems are overloaded as is. Ontop of that adderall has addictive qualities and last I read was considered more addictive then Valium, doctors are hesitant to give food addicts highly addictive meds or you end up with an assanti. At the very least medical staff want it monitored regularly which would require them to go to the doctor, and since it’s a controlled substance that would probably mean monthly visits.

blinkblinkblink

blink
kiwifarms.net
It's called Adderall. Pure pharmaceutical amphetamine, just like they prescribe it for ADD they should also prescribe it for deathfats, it would stop them from eating and get them moving.
Lmao no way, they’d take the adderall while fantasizing about food and then spend the next five hours methodically planning the biggest bestest binge ever, and then execute their genius, amphetamine-fueled plan.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
I believe at the very least that she and Malan were at least dating several years ago. There are pictures of them going back six years or whatever, he has gone on family trips with her family where they were clearly interacting with him and he was clearly there as Jabba's long term boyfriend and was treated as such.

There are posts/comments on Facebook where Jabba's mom is talking about or to him. James talks about him as being her boyfriend. She's not smart enough to trick a dozen people into believing they were dating for what, seven years now, through family outings and holidays and all.

Granted, they haven't done any of that stuff for at least a year now. So it's possibly they've broken up or, most likely IMO, are just staying together out of convenience and laziness. Neither are them are likely to find someone else easily, they're used to their situation, etc.

It's clear there's no love or closeness there anymore, but saying she's been successfully pretending to be dating him for seven years and him going along with it is giving her too much credit.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino