Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

EurocopterTigre

S-stop staring at my exhaust ports and tail rotor~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait wait wait, if so James and Chantal was engaged and she cheated on him (assuming that's the reason for the breakup) why the hell is James still friends with her??
Because he's a cuck. He probably doesn't think he can do better and he might genuinely still be in love with her, so he's holding out hope she'll change her mind and come back to him.

Foodie booby

kiwifarms.net
God knows how but I was recommended this video in my feed it's a documentary on that bloke/woman/buffalo bill type person that dedicated that awful song Chantal uses so proudly as her intro this guy is freaky I always wondered why Chantal would be a fan of his then I watched this and it all made sense they're both WAY too involved with their own shit this guy makes paintings and sculptures out of it it's all kinda gross watch from 3:29 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl7VNgPRm9w

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Wait wait wait, if so James and Chantal was engaged and she cheated on him (assuming that's the reason for the breakup) why the hell is James still friends with her??
Because his self esteem is almost lower the Chantal's IQ.

Or for some unfathomable reason, he still has feeling for her.

Either way, i hope as soon as he stumbles upon a nice, gental, nerdy girl; beachball-eggplant-head will be a distant memory for him

Edit: Ninja chopper @EurocopterTigre

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
God knows how but I was recommended this video in my feed it's a documentary on that bloke/woman/buffalo bill type person that dedicated that awful song Chantal uses so proudly as her intro this guy is freaky I always wondered why Chantal would be a fan of his then I watched this and it all made sense they're both WAY too involved with their own shit this guy makes paintings and sculptures out of it it's all kinda gross watch from 3:29 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl7VNgPRm9w
Tonetta. He's right here in the Beauty Parlour, just a few hairdryers down the line:

RussianBlonde

kiwifarms.net
If there were a pill to cure laziness, a lot of deathfatties would lose a lot of weight. Pharmaceutical companies need to find a laziness cure more than an obesity cure. It would get right to the heart of the matter.
There is. It's called Adderall. Pure pharmaceutical amphetamine, just like they prescribe it for ADD they should also prescribe it for deathfats, it would stop them from eating and get them moving.

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is. It's called Adderall. Pure pharmaceutical amphetamine, just like they prescribe it for ADD they should also prescribe it for deathfats, it would stop them from eating and get them moving.
Wouldn’t work, deathfats would eat through it, They eat past the point of pain anyway. And fatty/greasy foods can still be appealing, AL’s pizza mukbang is a good example. Plus any uppers put strain on your heart, and their systems are overloaded as is. Ontop of that adderall has addictive qualities and last I read was considered more addictive then Valium, doctors are hesitant to give food addicts highly addictive meds or you end up with an assanti. At the very least medical staff want it monitored regularly which would require them to go to the doctor, and since it’s a controlled substance that would probably mean monthly visits.

blinkblinkblink

Reality is a TERF
kiwifarms.net
It's called Adderall. Pure pharmaceutical amphetamine, just like they prescribe it for ADD they should also prescribe it for deathfats, it would stop them from eating and get them moving.
Lmao no way, they’d take the adderall while fantasizing about food and then spend the next five hours methodically planning the biggest bestest binge ever, and then execute their genius, amphetamine-fueled plan.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
I believe at the very least that she and Malan were at least dating several years ago. There are pictures of them going back six years or whatever, he has gone on family trips with her family where they were clearly interacting with him and he was clearly there as Jabba's long term boyfriend and was treated as such.

There are posts/comments on Facebook where Jabba's mom is talking about or to him. James talks about him as being her boyfriend. She's not smart enough to trick a dozen people into believing they were dating for what, seven years now, through family outings and holidays and all.

Granted, they haven't done any of that stuff for at least a year now. So it's possibly they've broken up or, most likely IMO, are just staying together out of convenience and laziness. Neither are them are likely to find someone else easily, they're used to their situation, etc.

It's clear there's no love or closeness there anymore, but saying she's been successfully pretending to be dating him for seven years and him going along with it is giving her too much credit.

clusterfuckk

High School prom queen
kiwifarms.net
There's some copypasta out there about fucking fat chicks (seen it posted on KF a few times, heh) that says doggy style is an impossible position with deathfats. It's just too far for dick to meet hole. No idea if true, but the logic seems sound.

So yeah, agreed, I don't think she's causually "bending over" for a quick bang behind Arby's or whatever.
Maybe this is why Chantal is always looking for Africans. She may believe their equipment is bigger and can do the job of doggy style without as much trouble.

I'll take the islamic content ratings now..

bingefairy

"Two Arby's Beef 'n Cheddars for the price of one"
kiwifarms.net
Adderall and other appetite suppressants do remove the physical feeling of hunger, but with people like Chantal hunger is only a tiny piece of the problem. There would be very little obesity in the world if everyone just ate when they were hungry and stopped when not hungry anymore. Serious weight problems start when food is abused as an emotional crutch and a drug to drown out negative moods.

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
Think what you want about Peetz, but the guy works and has hobbies and (i’m assuming) his health. Things Chantal can’t claim to have. Peetz can thank his lucky stars that she “cheated on him”, the guy had a stay of execution and a second chance at life not being manacled to this horrible person.
Because he's a cuck. He probably doesn't think he can do better and he might genuinely still be in love with her, so he's holding out hope she'll change her mind and come back to him.
For whatever reason, James truly likes/loves Chantal for who she is. He isn't obligated in any way to deal with her, mostly not after she cheated on him with Malan, but he's still around and genuinely seems to enjoy her company.

He may not be the brightest crayon in the box but he still deserves a girl who will appreciate him and what he has to offer, and this girl obviously isn't Chantal. She's a vile cunt to him like she is to the rest of us. She keep treating him like shit, belittling him, and thinking she's above him.

Gorl, you're not.

bingefairy

"Two Arby's Beef 'n Cheddars for the price of one"
kiwifarms.net
Sidebar is currently fun on this thread.
I just knew I had to change my pfp to this when I realized GIFs are supported, out of context it looks like a manic laugh but it's from a mukbang where Chantal mimics someone's expression: https://youtu.be/kUJryWmkYSI?t=1103

The suprised expression at 18:36 is GIF-worthy too, I just thought this one was better :story:

Edit: Old meme I know, but here's some material for you guys:

Last edited:

skinnybitch

Chantal and Amber could never.
kiwifarms.net
For whatever reason, James truly likes/loves Chantal for who she is. He isn't obligated in any way to deal with her, mostly not after she cheated on him with Malan, but he's still around and genuinely seems to enjoy her company.

He may not be the brightest crayon in the box but he still deserves a girl who will appreciate him and what he has to offer, and this girl obviously isn't Chantal. She's a vile cunt to him like she is to the rest of us. She keep treating him like shit, belittling him, and thinking she's above him.

Gorl, you're not.
I feel like even if James meet a cute nerdy girl, Chantal will do everything in her power to sabotage the relationship. She's clearly the jealous type and lets be honest, any girl is going to be WAY hotter then our beach ball over here. I can see her guilt tripping him, asking more time to hang out, and pull the whole "just because you have an SO doesn't mean your getting rid of your friends!" card. James is too nice of a person (or too beta) to ever say no to her, and not to mention Chantal will pull "I know you longer" card.

I honestly feel bad for James, yes he's kinda weird but he seems like a sweetheart and clearly not cruel or malicious. He has a job and he's making an effort in life unlike Chantal over here. James deserves better friends.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
I feel like even if James meet a cute nerdy girl, Chantal will do everything in her power to sabotage the relationship. She's clearly the jealous type and lets be honest, any girl is going to be WAY hotter then our beach ball over here. I can see her guilt tripping him, asking more time to hang out, and pull the whole "just because you have an SO doesn't mean your getting rid of your friends!" card. James is too nice of a person (or too beta) to ever say no to her, and not to mention Chantal will pull "I know you longer" card.

I honestly feel bad for James, yes he's kinda weird but he seems like a sweetheart and clearly not cruel or malicious. He has a job and he's making an effort in life unlike Chantal over here. James deserves better friends.
She would immediately feign interest in him again and sigh over how she could have let such a catch get away, then the moment he got his hopes up and ditched his new paramour, Chantal would pull a “it’s best if we just stay friends, sorry I’m just SOOO confused right now, I wouldn’t want to ruin our friendship with my issues.”

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino