Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Back in September/October of last year, Chantal said that Peetz did have a new girlfriend. Wonder what happened to her? Chantal probably ate her.
Maybe. It sounded like a very very new relationship and those fail all the time even with normal people. Peetz can certainly do better than Chantal, but it's not like he's a great catch from what we know of the guy. I think he just seems pretty decent in comparison to the queen of farts.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
MFW said in her livestream this morning, Chantal has been talking to her about her WLS. MFW had WLS in December. MFW said Chantal is serious about making changes and is very interested in WLS. Interesting
She’s serious about a magical surgery to drop weight, but not serious about the work. She’s shown a tonne of times she can’t stick to a diet for two solid days, let alone prove to a surgeon she qualifies for surgery by losing the first three stone or so by herself.

cuddle striker

there's a drawer for everyone, don't worry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe at the very least that she and Malan were at least dating several years ago. There are pictures of them going back six years or whatever, he has gone on family trips with her family where they were clearly interacting with him and he was clearly there as Jabba's long term boyfriend and was treated as such.

There are posts/comments on Facebook where Jabba's mom is talking about or to him. James talks about him as being her boyfriend. She's not smart enough to trick a dozen people into believing they were dating for what, seven years now, through family outings and holidays and all.

Granted, they haven't done any of that stuff for at least a year now. So it's possibly they've broken up or, most likely IMO, are just staying together out of convenience and laziness. Neither are them are likely to find someone else easily, they're used to their situation, etc.

It's clear there's no love or closeness there anymore, but saying she's been successfully pretending to be dating him for seven years and him going along with it is giving her too much credit.
ah good info I didn't know. I can only watch bits of her videos at a time and have to use the CC because her voice is awful.

She’s serious about a magical surgery to drop weight, but not serious about the work. She’s shown a tonne of times she can’t stick to a diet for two solid days, let alone prove to a surgeon she qualifies for surgery by losing the first three stone or so by herself.
she'll pop a staple within an hour of being out of the recovery room

Entertain me

kiwifarms.net
I don't think anything extraordinary is going to happen on Chantal's channel anytime soon, sure, we will get some more of her rapid cycles, perhaps another vegetable diet/fast or another water accessoires haul, but I want to see some major life changes like finally getting her cyst surgery (how the hell long can you put that off for btw, I have a feeling we will hear her crying about those things ten years from now, if she is alive then) or admission of her breakup with Bibi, moving out of her apartment to an even cheaper place, or anything major.
I am certain she is not going to lose weight or get a job or volunteer or exercise regularly or follow any doctor's plan, so I am not expecting this unless she fakes it.

Oh, and on the topic of that inpatient weight loss treatment, they will also tell her to move more/eat less, ain't gonna be successful if you ask me. Unless it's a closed facility, I do not expect a major life change coming about from that.

There really is no end game for her, a wedding with Bibi is not easily faked, so yeah, I don't really see what exactly she lives for at the moment or even in general, except food. Other people might be able to say "I need to live for my husband/kids/family" or"I still want to experience so many things" but she has none of the above unless you count Shhhhaam, Aziz the delivery guy and Canadian Arby's stock holders and as far as activities go I do not think she enjoys any except the ones involving food which she just admitted in her latest vlog.

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, and on the topic of that inpatient weight loss treatment, they will also tell her to move more/eat less, ain't gonna be successful if you ask me. Unless it's a closed facility, I do not expect a major life change coming about from that.
Even if she got on the waitlist and made it into a closed facility nothing would change. She would be petty and bitchy to other patients, particularly anyone prettier or smaller then her. The other patients treatment could be deterred especially if it’s not a facility specifically for bariatric patients. I don’t even want to say BED because even if people like Chantal don’t want to hear it many sufferers are of average or only slightly overweight. Because they’re dealing with people who are fragile and genuinely want to do the work and be there noncompliance will get someone kicked out, and with her being the raging cunt we know she is, it wouldn’t take long.

However, if she kicks up enough fuss it might get her into a psych hospital which is what she needs. Oh, and some clinics will discourage women from wearing makeup or doing their nails because it can become a way for them to obsess over their appearance, her around thinner girls without her war paint? I’d give a few shekels to see that.

E-spelling

Crispy Chicken

Made fresh with 11 herbs & spices!
kiwifarms.net
How convenient that Chantal just happens to reach out to MFW for advice re: "weight loss surgery" right at the same time Chantal happens to be feuding with Sandy (aka Bunney Rabid).
  • MFW & Sandy HATE each other & have been feuding for a few years now
  • It was so bad at one point they wanted to meet in person to physically fight
  • Chantal needs an ally because a battle between her & Sandy would not end well
Chantal is becoming well known to walk in and leave her stench in other YouTubers accounts, who just happen to have a larger audience (Pink Fairy, Amberlynn, MFW, etc). It usually appears to be either starting drama OR under the guise of her white knighting said YouTuber and it never ends well, every single time.

I think most YouTubers can spot that Chantal is just using people to garner their viewers. Most people work really hard for years to build their channel and audience but Chantal wants to walk in and swoop them up with little to no effort on her end.

Found on Michael's Twitter. So much for being so much different than reaction channels and so above bullying someone. This isn't self-defense you gigantic twat. You're just a huge huge bitch.

Capture+_2019-04-13-19-53-58-1.png

Capture+_2019-04-13-19-54-07-1.png

I'm so glad they didn't give her any attention in the steam. Good to know she was in there though - really shows her support for her "good friend".

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
She talks about the eating disorder clinic the same way she talks about WLS. I believe she actually said in a recent video, "I know they'll take care of that at the eating disorder clinic." She still thinks there's a no-effort magical cure to her beach ball body after all these years of being slapped in the face with the contrary and all she'll have to do is say, "Fine, I'll take it."

Petty_Crocker

kiwifarms.net
How convenient that Chantal just happens to reach out to MFW for advice re: "weight loss surgery" right at the same time Chantal happens to be feuding with Sandy (aka Bunney Rabid).
  • MFW & Sandy HATE each other & have been feuding for a few years now
  • It was so bad at one point they wanted to meet in person to physically fight
  • Chantal needs an ally because a battle between her & Sandy would not end well
Chantal is becoming well known to walk in and leave her stench in other YouTubers accounts, who just happen to have a larger audience (Pink Fairy, Amberlynn, MFW, etc). It usually appears to be either starting drama OR under the guise of her white knighting said YouTuber and it never ends well, every single time.

I think most YouTubers can spot that Chantal is just using people to garner their viewers. Most people work really hard for years to build their channel and audience but Chantal wants to walk in and swoop them up with little to no effort on her end.
I never heard of the Sandy chick before . Just looked at her YouTube and Instagram...ugh she’s another one who seems crazy. She does seem to actively be dieting and working out. But the fact that she’s fighting with other “weight loss “ channels is a red flag. She might have some laughs potential.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
I never heard of the Sandy chick before . Just looked at her YouTube and Instagram...ugh she’s another one who seems crazy. She does seem to actively be dieting and working out. But the fact that she’s fighting with other “weight loss “ channels is a red flag. She might have some laughs potential.
They are all thirsty for attention. I don't understand the need for people, especially morbidly obese people, to air their dirty laundry under the guise of weight loss. It is impossible to take any of them seriously especially when they have been morbidly obese their whole lives and their success, if any, isn't long term nor do we know if it is sustaining. They all seem to share the same pathology- That need for constant validation and asspats. I have no doubt that both of these gorls will re-gain. WLS or not.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
This Sandy's Twitter feed is basically all digs at Jabba lately:
https://twitter.com/sandyrandom
There are few things better than a 370lb fatty now down to 320lbs (with a goal weight over 200lbs as a petite woman) slinging arrows at a 370lb woman -- ya know the weight she was just at a few months ago herself. This could be good this chick doesn't seem balanced at all, her IG is insane and you know Chantal cannot help but touch the p0op.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino