Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Copper Saguaro

kiwifarms.net
well, I always believe she's somewhere between 360-400 just because boy you really gotta deathfat to get much past that. That's a BMR of roughly 3500 calories. So she can eat a medium dominos pizza morning, lunch and supper and have snacks and not even gain.

I don't think she's over 400 and if she is it's not by a lot, but I do wonder how she manages to not gain if these weigh ins are legit. I mean, just the binges she's admitted to on camera are insane. And her TDEE must be high, but she's also extremely short. I'd be so interested in an honest and detailed food log from Chantal. If she's having 5-10k binges and not gaining she might actually be successfully restricting calories on some days. That's why I find her weigh ins suspect.

Last edited:

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's over 400 and if she is it's not by a lot, but I do wonder how she manages to not gain if these weigh ins are legit. I mean, just the binges she's admitted to on camera are insane. And her TDEE must be high, but she's also extremely short. I'd be so interested in an honest and detailed food log from Chantal. If she's having 5-10k binges and not gaining she might actually be successfully restricting calories on some days. That's why I find her weigh ins suspect.
I really believe she maintains her weight, when I say this for example, she will eat 2,000 cal. Of healthy food on average, but when she binges she substitutes the healthy with an unhealthy 2,000 cal. So in the end she overindulges whether it’s healthy or not.

Or her scale is fucked.

Gastric Ghoul

kiwifarms.net
There are few things better than a 370lb fatty now down to 320lbs (with a goal weight over 200lbs as a petite woman) slinging arrows at a 370lb woman -- ya know the weight she was just at a few months ago herself. This could be good this chick doesn't seem balanced at all, her IG is insane and you know Chantal cannot help but touch the p0op.

The audacity of this cow. She's been on this amazing weight loss journey for years now and still can't manage to get under 300 pounds but thinks it's her full time job to make fun of other women with her same BMI. The mind boggles.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
I'm in the camp that believes she's too heavy for her scale (weight limit 400 pounds) and so the readings are incorrect and that's why they are consistently around the 360 mark and have been for two years now. Even if she's not 400 and just approaching 400, the scale could be malfunctioning. She's said herself in several videos that she believes her scale might be faulty, but still hasn't purchased a new one.

The thing is that she's been to the gym, been to doctor's appointments, been to the weight loss doctor, so she's definitely been weighed and definitely knows her true weight. So there's two options here. Either she's been binging consistently the same amount of food for two years and maintaining her weight, or the scale is broken, she knows it, and she continues to use it anyway to misinform her viewers.

A live weigh-in wouldn't be enough for me. I want to see her weight on the weight loss doctor's scale, the gym scale, the doctor's scale - any scale other than her own. I'm sure no nurse would give it a second thought. "If it's okay I'd like to record my weight on my phone here so I can keep track." Easy peasy.

Gastric Ghoul

kiwifarms.net

Here's Sandy's latest video documenting her inspiring weight loss journey. Just watched a few minutes but the plot seems to be right out of Chantal's playbook (also her voice and looks remind me of Becky from the ALR show.) She says she's had "slip ups" recently and is the same weight as last weigh it. Not only that, but she's currently at Whataburger. It's okay, guise, because it's a kid's meal. I couldn't watch the rest of the video as this was already putting me to sleep.

She's like Chantal, but more of a cunt (somehow) and less entertaining.

Last edited:

Nachtalb

kiwifarms.net
Found on Michael's Twitter. So much for being so much different than reaction channels and so above bullying someone. This isn't self-defense you gigantic twat. You're just a huge huge bitch.

View attachment 725186
View attachment 725188

I'm so glad they didn't give her any attention in the steam. Good to know she was in there though - really shows her support for her "good friend".
lmaaaoo "weren't you a prostitute?" Chantal, you bent over for Klondike bars and whoppers in the past,what makes you think you are above anyone else? Smh

Yeah and no way she's still the same weight after all these binges. It's not like she has one binge and gets back on track after it,she's had her "last hurrahs" ever since her birthday. Even with such a high TDEE ,her stomach is so stretched out that she's able to consume twice her TDEE and then some. She doesn't just binge on a bag of dorritos and then that's it. For Chantal a binge looks like the Pizza, king crab legs, wings, fries and cheesecake binge she had just mere weeks ago.

Last edited:

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
There are few things better than a 370lb fatty now down to 320lbs (with a goal weight over 200lbs as a petite woman) slinging arrows at a 370lb woman -- ya know the weight she was just at a few months ago herself. This could be good this chick doesn't seem balanced at all, her IG is insane and you know Chantal cannot help but touch the p0op.

Fucking lol. She's just pulled up her leggings to cover her stomach and shape it more, it's hardly a transformation even if she has lost some weight.

(I really enjoy sperging about before-and-after pictures; most will basically be better lighting, tesnsed muscles, more favorable poses, and smiling. It's amazing how much of a difference that can make for those "I lost X pounds in 3 days!!!!" posts. Lighting in particular has a huge impact on visible muscle definition... not that that applies in this case, lol).

bingefairy

"Two Arby's Beef 'n Cheddars for the price of one"
kiwifarms.net
She's really patrolling comments today. Not a negative one to be seen. Another "busy" day in Chantal's world.
An interesting tidbit about her latest video is that the comment she showed was screenshotted just 12 seconds after the person sent it: https://youtu.be/-OMNooRwO7w?t=536

Her days consist of nothing but sitting indoors, fantasizing about weight loss, deleting comments, looking up what people are saying about her online and thinking about food. She's done absolutely no work (or anything productive for that matter) for years at this point. I bet she checks up on this thread multiple times a day too. Probably through a VPN though, as the last time she publicly appeared here as user "kiwifuckers" to attack her ex-friend a year ago her IP location was from the USA.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
Get ready for another pretend vegan phase. Chantal's added over 60 vegan accounts on IG today. As usual, that means she binged hardcore on cheese and meat and her body revolted. She hasn't been to the hospital post-cheese binge in a while, maybe we're in for a treat. Her life is seriously just the same shit on repeat. Go back to any random page in the thread and it's the same shit. Watch any reaction video from a year ago and it's the same shit - just less and less of Malan. What a life.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
lmaaaoo "weren't you a prostitute?" Chantal, you bent over for Klondike bars and whoppers in the past,what makes you think you are above anyone else? Smh
I can understand why someone desperate might have to turn to prostitution to keep a roof over their head, kids fed, etc.... But to ho oneself for ice cream and fast food? And then brag about it like she is so bad ass and cool is gobsmacking. Chantal never sees the hypocrisy when she tries to go mean girl on someone and point out their flaws while ignoring the exact same in herself. Never change Chantal, you are our whore of entertainment.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking lol. She's just pulled up her leggings to cover her stomach and shape it more, it's hardly a transformation even if she has lost some weight.

(I really enjoy sperging about before-and-after pictures; most will basically be better lighting, tesnsed muscles, more favorable poses, and smiling. It's amazing how much of a difference that can make for those "I lost X pounds in 3 days!!!!" posts. Lighting in particular has a huge impact on visible muscle definition... not that that applies in this case, lol).
I do the same, but for those creams who swear they get rid of sagging jowls, wrinkles etc. The before lighting is always someone holding a light practically under their chin, and the after is a gigantic spotlight shining straight in their face.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I can understand why someone desperate might have to turn to prostitution to keep a roof over their head, kids fed, etc.... But to ho oneself for ice cream and fast food? And then brag about it like she is so bad ass and cool is gobsmacking. Chantal never sees the hypocrisy when she tries to go mean girl on someone and point out their flaws while ignoring the exact same in herself. Never change Chantal, you are our whore of entertainment.
Not to 'self-diagnose' her, but I will throw out there that one of the cornerstones of histrionic personality disorder is inappropriate sexual behavior/exhibitionism (and a constant need for approval). It also turns up in women four times more frequently than in men. I'm sure this is not the only thing wrong with her, but it is one possibility.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino