Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

GuiltyAsCharged

good times
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, I’m surprised she actually did the most requested viewer’s choice (a weigh in) and I’m even more surprised that she only gained 4 lbs since her last weigh in from March. She really looks significantly bigger (at least to me). I think the low weight gain is actually a bad thing for her. It gives the illusion that she can fuck off and “not do that much damage” (though weight is not the only measure of health).
I suspect her outing tonight with Rena will involve a lot of food but she glossed over that. 🙄

PS. NOT AT ALL SURPRISED that she was able to tear herself away from her “super busy day” to make a video. We all saw that coming.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
To be honest, I’m surprised she actually did the most requested viewer’s choice (a weigh in) and I’m even more surprised that she only gained 4 lbs since her last weigh in from March. She really looks significantly bigger (at least to me). I think the low weight gain is actually a bad thing for her. It gives the illusion that she can fuck off and “not do that much damage” (though weight is not the only measure of health).
I suspect her outing tonight with Rena will involve a lot of food but she glossed over that. 🙄

PS. NOT AT ALL SURPRISED that she was able to tear herself away from her “super busy day” to make a video. We all saw that coming.
I think her version of a "SUPER BUSY DAY" is taking grandma shopping, buying a bunch of shit for herself, eating out, and then maybe one more errand or appointment. The energy levels of your average 30 something death fat are not great, to say the least (but gym 4 times this week and long brisk walks the other 3 😂). One of many reasons she is unemployable but hey at least Yewtube sheckels are keeping her mostly off the dole.

also, I like your emoji so I added one too, we need to take full advantage of the feeder @Null 's software skills.

solidus

kiwifarms.net
Take any weigh in with a grain of salt. Chantal lies and is not above faking one. Her scale is more than likely working above its weight capacity and is therefore going to be unreliable and inaccurate.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
She's either doctoring the weigh ins somehow or the scale is broken. We can see her weight gain with every video she's not fooling me. We're supposed to believe she's in the 360's after all this month's mukbangs and binges?
well, I always believe she's somewhere between 360-400 just because boy you really gotta deathfat to get much past that. That's a BMR of roughly 3500 calories. So she can eat a medium dominos pizza morning, lunch and supper and have snacks and not even gain.

Copper Saguaro

kiwifarms.net
well, I always believe she's somewhere between 360-400 just because boy you really gotta deathfat to get much past that. That's a BMR of roughly 3500 calories. So she can eat a medium dominos pizza morning, lunch and supper and have snacks and not even gain.

I don't think she's over 400 and if she is it's not by a lot, but I do wonder how she manages to not gain if these weigh ins are legit. I mean, just the binges she's admitted to on camera are insane. And her TDEE must be high, but she's also extremely short. I'd be so interested in an honest and detailed food log from Chantal. If she's having 5-10k binges and not gaining she might actually be successfully restricting calories on some days. That's why I find her weigh ins suspect.

Last edited:

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's over 400 and if she is it's not by a lot, but I do wonder how she manages to not gain if these weigh ins are legit. I mean, just the binges she's admitted to on camera are insane. And her TDEE must be high, but she's also extremely short. I'd be so interested in an honest and detailed food log from Chantal. If she's having 5-10k binges and not gaining she might actually be successfully restricting calories on some days. That's why I find her weigh ins suspect.
I really believe she maintains her weight, when I say this for example, she will eat 2,000 cal. Of healthy food on average, but when she binges she substitutes the healthy with an unhealthy 2,000 cal. So in the end she overindulges whether it’s healthy or not.

Or her scale is fucked.

Gastric Ghoul

kiwifarms.net
There are few things better than a 370lb fatty now down to 320lbs (with a goal weight over 200lbs as a petite woman) slinging arrows at a 370lb woman -- ya know the weight she was just at a few months ago herself. This could be good this chick doesn't seem balanced at all, her IG is insane and you know Chantal cannot help but touch the p0op.

The audacity of this cow. She's been on this amazing weight loss journey for years now and still can't manage to get under 300 pounds but thinks it's her full time job to make fun of other women with her same BMI. The mind boggles.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
I'm in the camp that believes she's too heavy for her scale (weight limit 400 pounds) and so the readings are incorrect and that's why they are consistently around the 360 mark and have been for two years now. Even if she's not 400 and just approaching 400, the scale could be malfunctioning. She's said herself in several videos that she believes her scale might be faulty, but still hasn't purchased a new one.

The thing is that she's been to the gym, been to doctor's appointments, been to the weight loss doctor, so she's definitely been weighed and definitely knows her true weight. So there's two options here. Either she's been binging consistently the same amount of food for two years and maintaining her weight, or the scale is broken, she knows it, and she continues to use it anyway to misinform her viewers.

A live weigh-in wouldn't be enough for me. I want to see her weight on the weight loss doctor's scale, the gym scale, the doctor's scale - any scale other than her own. I'm sure no nurse would give it a second thought. "If it's okay I'd like to record my weight on my phone here so I can keep track." Easy peasy.

Gastric Ghoul

kiwifarms.net

Here's Sandy's latest video documenting her inspiring weight loss journey. Just watched a few minutes but the plot seems to be right out of Chantal's playbook (also her voice and looks remind me of Becky from the ALR show.) She says she's had "slip ups" recently and is the same weight as last weigh it. Not only that, but she's currently at Whataburger. It's okay, guise, because it's a kid's meal. I couldn't watch the rest of the video as this was already putting me to sleep.

She's like Chantal, but more of a cunt (somehow) and less entertaining.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino