Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Nachtalb

kiwifarms.net
Found on Michael's Twitter. So much for being so much different than reaction channels and so above bullying someone. This isn't self-defense you gigantic twat. You're just a huge huge bitch.

View attachment 725186
View attachment 725188

I'm so glad they didn't give her any attention in the steam. Good to know she was in there though - really shows her support for her "good friend".
lmaaaoo "weren't you a prostitute?" Chantal, you bent over for Klondike bars and whoppers in the past,what makes you think you are above anyone else? Smh

Yeah and no way she's still the same weight after all these binges. It's not like she has one binge and gets back on track after it,she's had her "last hurrahs" ever since her birthday. Even with such a high TDEE ,her stomach is so stretched out that she's able to consume twice her TDEE and then some. She doesn't just binge on a bag of dorritos and then that's it. For Chantal a binge looks like the Pizza, king crab legs, wings, fries and cheesecake binge she had just mere weeks ago.

Last edited:

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
There are few things better than a 370lb fatty now down to 320lbs (with a goal weight over 200lbs as a petite woman) slinging arrows at a 370lb woman -- ya know the weight she was just at a few months ago herself. This could be good this chick doesn't seem balanced at all, her IG is insane and you know Chantal cannot help but touch the p0op.

Fucking lol. She's just pulled up her leggings to cover her stomach and shape it more, it's hardly a transformation even if she has lost some weight.

(I really enjoy sperging about before-and-after pictures; most will basically be better lighting, tesnsed muscles, more favorable poses, and smiling. It's amazing how much of a difference that can make for those "I lost X pounds in 3 days!!!!" posts. Lighting in particular has a huge impact on visible muscle definition... not that that applies in this case, lol).

bingefairy

"Two Arby's Beef 'n Cheddars for the price of one"
kiwifarms.net
She's really patrolling comments today. Not a negative one to be seen. Another "busy" day in Chantal's world.
An interesting tidbit about her latest video is that the comment she showed was screenshotted just 12 seconds after the person sent it: https://youtu.be/-OMNooRwO7w?t=536

Her days consist of nothing but sitting indoors, fantasizing about weight loss, deleting comments, looking up what people are saying about her online and thinking about food. She's done absolutely no work (or anything productive for that matter) for years at this point. I bet she checks up on this thread multiple times a day too. Probably through a VPN though, as the last time she publicly appeared here as user "kiwifuckers" to attack her ex-friend a year ago her IP location was from the USA.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
Get ready for another pretend vegan phase. Chantal's added over 60 vegan accounts on IG today. As usual, that means she binged hardcore on cheese and meat and her body revolted. She hasn't been to the hospital post-cheese binge in a while, maybe we're in for a treat. Her life is seriously just the same shit on repeat. Go back to any random page in the thread and it's the same shit. Watch any reaction video from a year ago and it's the same shit - just less and less of Malan. What a life.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
lmaaaoo "weren't you a prostitute?" Chantal, you bent over for Klondike bars and whoppers in the past,what makes you think you are above anyone else? Smh
I can understand why someone desperate might have to turn to prostitution to keep a roof over their head, kids fed, etc.... But to ho oneself for ice cream and fast food? And then brag about it like she is so bad ass and cool is gobsmacking. Chantal never sees the hypocrisy when she tries to go mean girl on someone and point out their flaws while ignoring the exact same in herself. Never change Chantal, you are our whore of entertainment.

AbraCadaver

Member of the SUIT YOURSELF Army
kiwifarms.net
Fucking lol. She's just pulled up her leggings to cover her stomach and shape it more, it's hardly a transformation even if she has lost some weight.

(I really enjoy sperging about before-and-after pictures; most will basically be better lighting, tesnsed muscles, more favorable poses, and smiling. It's amazing how much of a difference that can make for those "I lost X pounds in 3 days!!!!" posts. Lighting in particular has a huge impact on visible muscle definition... not that that applies in this case, lol).
I do the same, but for those creams who swear they get rid of sagging jowls, wrinkles etc. The before lighting is always someone holding a light practically under their chin, and the after is a gigantic spotlight shining straight in their face.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
I can understand why someone desperate might have to turn to prostitution to keep a roof over their head, kids fed, etc.... But to ho oneself for ice cream and fast food? And then brag about it like she is so bad ass and cool is gobsmacking. Chantal never sees the hypocrisy when she tries to go mean girl on someone and point out their flaws while ignoring the exact same in herself. Never change Chantal, you are our whore of entertainment.
Not to 'self-diagnose' her, but I will throw out there that one of the cornerstones of histrionic personality disorder is inappropriate sexual behavior/exhibitionism (and a constant need for approval). It also turns up in women four times more frequently than in men. I'm sure this is not the only thing wrong with her, but it is one possibility.

Petty_Crocker

kiwifarms.net

Here's Sandy's latest video documenting her inspiring weight loss journey. Just watched a few minutes but the plot seems to be right out of Chantal's playbook (also her voice and looks remind me of Becky from the ALR show.) She says she's had "slip ups" recently and is the same weight as last weigh it. Not only that, but she's currently at Whataburger. It's okay, guise, because it's a kid's meal. I couldn't watch the rest of the video as this was already putting me to sleep.

She's like Chantal, but more of a cunt (somehow) and less entertaining.
Her face is confusing as hell....I thought Chantal looked insane. Ugh I have a feeling she might be the new cow we want and deserve..... I’m new here (relatively) and the lol cows are piling up.

Cat in Tree

kiwifarms.net
I've known people with eating disorders (bulimia specifically) who end up addicted to drugs/alcohol, and they help fund their binges (both food and drugs) with seeking out sugar daddies. I think there was even an intervention episode similar (Though I might be mixing up things, been years since I watched it). Doesn't make it any less gross though. People with addictions do (almost) anything to fuel their habit when it calls for it, for Chantal though.. ehh.. it does make me wonder if it's something else entirely.

EurocopterTigre

S-stop staring at my exhaust ports and tail rotor~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 727871
View attachment 727872

36 year old unemployed woman too obese to cut her own toe-nails. Mom must be so proud.
I hope those gloves and nail clippers were thrown away and/or put in an incinerator immediately after use.

Also, why not just go get a pedicure, they're not all that expensive, right? She could even make a video either of or about the trip and tormenting the poor Vietnamese aesthetician assgined the unenviable task.

Last edited:

RussianBlonde

kiwifarms.net
I hope those gloves and nail clippers were thrown away and/or put in an incinerator immediately after use.

Also, why not just go get a pedicure, they're not all that expensive right? She could even make a video of/about the trip and terrifying/tormenting the poor Vietnamese aesthetician assgined the unenviable task.
This is why I do my own pedicures. I can't imagine going to an establishment and putting my feet in the same tank where Jabba's gnarly swollen diabeetus feet and fungus raptors claws were soaking. Fucking nasty.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This is why I do my own pedicures. I can't imagine going to an establishment and putting my feet in the same tank where Jabba's gnarly swollen diabeetus feet and fungus raptors claws were soaking. Fucking nasty.
I have to agree. If I'm at a nice spa, like a treat yo self kind of day, sure. However, if I were to ever waltz into a random establishment and see that sitting there soaking her hooves. There's no fucking way I'm even getting in the chair.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino