Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Petty_Crocker

kiwifarms.net

Here's Sandy's latest video documenting her inspiring weight loss journey. Just watched a few minutes but the plot seems to be right out of Chantal's playbook (also her voice and looks remind me of Becky from the ALR show.) She says she's had "slip ups" recently and is the same weight as last weigh it. Not only that, but she's currently at Whataburger. It's okay, guise, because it's a kid's meal. I couldn't watch the rest of the video as this was already putting me to sleep.

She's like Chantal, but more of a cunt (somehow) and less entertaining.
Her face is confusing as hell....I thought Chantal looked insane. Ugh I have a feeling she might be the new cow we want and deserve..... I’m new here (relatively) and the lol cows are piling up.

Cat in Tree

kiwifarms.net
I can understand why someone desperate might have to turn to prostitution to keep a roof over their head, kids fed, etc.... But to ho oneself for ice cream and fast food? And then brag about it like she is so bad ass and cool is gobsmacking. Chantal never sees the hypocrisy when she tries to go mean girl on someone and point out their flaws while ignoring the exact same in herself. Never change Chantal, you are our whore of entertainment.
I've known people with eating disorders (bulimia specifically) who end up addicted to drugs/alcohol, and they help fund their binges (both food and drugs) with seeking out sugar daddies. I think there was even an intervention episode similar (Though I might be mixing up things, been years since I watched it). Doesn't make it any less gross though. People with addictions do (almost) anything to fuel their habit when it calls for it, for Chantal though.. ehh.. it does make me wonder if it's something else entirely.

EurocopterTigre

S-s-stop staring at my tail rotor baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 727871
View attachment 727872

36 year old unemployed woman too obese to cut her own toe-nails. Mom must be so proud.
I hope those gloves and nail clippers were thrown away and/or put in an incinerator immediately after use.

Also, why not just go get a pedicure, they're not all that expensive, right? She could even make a video either of or about the trip and tormenting the poor Vietnamese aesthetician assgined the unenviable task.

Last edited:

RussianBlonde

kiwifarms.net
I hope those gloves and nail clippers were thrown away and/or put in an incinerator immediately after use.

Also, why not just go get a pedicure, they're not all that expensive right? She could even make a video of/about the trip and terrifying/tormenting the poor Vietnamese aesthetician assgined the unenviable task.
This is why I do my own pedicures. I can't imagine going to an establishment and putting my feet in the same tank where Jabba's gnarly swollen diabeetus feet and fungus raptors claws were soaking. Fucking nasty.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
This is why I do my own pedicures. I can't imagine going to an establishment and putting my feet in the same tank where Jabba's gnarly swollen diabeetus feet and fungus raptors claws were soaking. Fucking nasty.
I have to agree. If I'm at a nice spa, like a treat yo self kind of day, sure. However, if I were to ever waltz into a random establishment and see that sitting there soaking her hooves. There's no fucking way I'm even getting in the chair.

batshitrat

kiwifarms.net
She just exceeds the weight limit of life in general. These past 25-30 pages have been one hell of a ride and MANY thanks to the brave souls who watch her videos and give us rundowns of them.
What always stays in the back of my mind is how BAD she must smell. Apologies if this is PL but in class there’s a girl that’s well over 300lbs and I try my hardest to avoid her cause the two times I was unfortunate enough to sit by her she reeks you guys. REEKS. Barely able to sit in the chairs in class and just smells like she’s gone unwashed for days. I just can’t imagine the poor innocent people running into Chantal and catching a whiff of her. Just horrifying.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She just exceeds the weight limit of life in general. These past 25-30 pages have been one hell of a ride and MANY thanks to the brave souls who watch her videos and give us rundowns of them.
What always stays in the back of my mind is how BAD she must smell. Apologies if this is PL but in class there’s a girl that’s well over 300lbs and I try my hardest to avoid her cause the two times I was unfortunate enough to sit by her she reeks you guys. REEKS. Barely able to sit in the chairs in class and just smells like she’s gone unwashed for days. I just can’t imagine the poor innocent people running into Chantal and catching a whiff of her. Just horrifying.
Isn’t chantal the one who claimed that everyone starts to “smell funky” unless they’ve JUST stepped out of the shower? As in, all people start to stink an hour after washing?

I don’t know if she realizes, but no they don’t, it’s just her. Thin people don't have rolls of fat for yeast and sweat to congregate in, along with pringles lids.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Isn’t chantal the one who claimed that everyone starts to “smell funky” unless they’ve JUST stepped out of the shower? As in, all people start to stink an hour after washing?

I don’t know if she realizes, but no they don’t, it’s just her. Thin people don't have rolls of fat for yeast and sweat to congregate in, along with pringles lids.
That's such a bizarre thing to say. That's absolutely not true. I wonder if that is truly her experience. It's something to consider since she doesn't work and only goes into public to eat so maybe she thinks that everyone is exactly like her.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's such a bizarre thing to say. That's absolutely not true. I wonder if that is truly her experience. It's something to consider since she doesn't work and only goes into public to eat so maybe she thinks that everyone is exactly like her.
I don’t doubt she probably does smell, but not an hour after bathing. She probably smells because she puts off bathing. Either way, people of a regular BMI don't work up a fierce sweat by hauling themselves in and out of their cars like she does.

This is like her constant delights in her own farts and belches and disgusting diarrhea stories...she seems to think these are all relatable experiences everyone has. I don’t think she realizes other people don’t drop atomic fart bombs in elevators and cars, because other people’s colons aren’t packed with a toilet-destroying 3 days’ worth of meat and cheese products, all eaten in one sitting.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
Why would she admit that her mom cut her toenails with gloves on?

Why, in the same comments section, would she incredulously ask her audience what was wrong with her feet?

If even her mother won't touch them it's obvious there is something wrong with them. So why feign confusion when her comments point it out? If you want to avoid shitty comments then why admit that her gloved mother cut them at all?

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net
Why would she admit that her mom cut her toenails with gloves on?

Why, in the same comments section, would she incredulously ask her audience what was wrong with her feet?

If even her mother won't touch them it's obvious there is something wrong with them. So why feign confusion when her comments point it out? If you want to avoid shitty comments then why admit that her gloved mother cut them at all?
Humiliation fetish.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino