Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Pargon

Internet Segregationist
kiwifarms.net
Wheeeereee? Does this ego and narcissism come from? Someone treats you like a human and they automatically want to fuck you? Man, the imaginary world she has created certainly revolves around her.
It makes sense when you consider the fact that a good percentage of her interaction with men has likely been sexual and/or involved sex. I'm not saying she's had a lot; I'm speaking proportional-to-the-whole (lol, hole). Bizarre as it may seem, there are guys who are Into That for a variety of reasons. Couple that with the fact that horniness can just make you take leave of your senses and voila: most of Chantal's interactions with men have likely been sexual. Why on God's Earth would they want to be around her otherwise? It's what she actually knows and understands, and while I doubt many of her stories because Chantal Lies, a lot of her behavior does make sense in light of having developed a unhealthy attitude toward sex earlier in life. It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if she'd had an unusual/uncommon first sexual experience. Nothing actually traumatic really, but something that colored it a certain way in her brain going forward.

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being an average nice guy, spending your afternoon at an animal sanctuary (perhaps as a volunteer). You spot a 400lbs fatass huffing and puffing while shouting strange sounds at a cow (or a sheep or a goat). You think : maybe she’s part of the group of mentally challenged people currently visiting the sanctuary? You decide to just act like the nice guy you are and go tell her about the upcoming butter churning demonstration.

You walk up to her, start a convo about butter and animals and the answer you get is : I HAVE A BOYFRIEND HEE HEE!

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It makes sense when you consider the fact that a good percentage of her interaction with men has likely been sexual and/or involved sex. I'm not saying she's had a lot; I'm speaking proportional-to-the-whole (lol, hole). Bizarre as it may seem, there are guys who are Into That for a variety of reasons. Couple that with the fact that horniness can just make you take leave of your senses and voila: most of Chantal's interactions with men have likely been sexual. Why on God's Earth would they want to be around her otherwise? It's what she actually knows and understands, and while I doubt many of her stories because Chantal Lies, a lot of her behavior does make sense in light of having developed a unhealthy attitude toward sex earlier in life. It genuinely wouldn't surprise me if she'd had an unusual/uncommon first sexual experience. Nothing actually traumatic really, but something that colored it a certain way in her brain going forward.
I'm not sure about this. I'm sure a lot of her nasty stories about sex are true... her sleeping with the homeless men, the old men. Her having sex for a cheeseburger. But I think she makes pretty much all the non-vile stuff up. Chintel seems like the kind of bitch with such low self esteem and such an craving for dick that she doesn't understand why normal woman find cat calling degrading and harassing. She'd probably soak her panties if some guy started harassing her for sex or her phone number or something. The fact she plays to the fat fetishists in her comments makes me think she gets 0 male attention in the real world, and she desperately wants it because her dumb ass thinks she needs mens approval to be valid.

Rabbit Bones

If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It kiiind of makes sense. Call me cynical but if you're a grown man spending the day at an animal sanctuary by yourself, I'm more inclined to believe you are a creepy pedophile/unspecified sexual deviant rather than a "nice guy". Chantal is lucky she's too fat to abduct; otherwise our gorl may have found herself trafficked!
Men aren't out constantly looking to rape, or up to no good. That's some fourth wave feminist bullshit. If he was asking Chintal to go to demonstration, he was very likely a volunteer or a worker.

Neatoburrito

Oh ok.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, let’s start speculating that the guy in her video (more than likely works there) “probably” is some pedophile or a sexual deviant cause he likes to devote himself to animals and spends his time there.

Swear to god, some are you guys are more exceptional than Chantal. We are here to mock HER. not start ridiculous little ideas that some man from her video is a pedophile.

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, let’s start speculating that the guy in her video (more than likely works there) “probably” is some pedophile or a sexual deviant cause he likes to devote himself to animals and spends his time there.

Swear to god, some are you guys are more exceptional than Chantal. We are here to mock HER. not start ridiculous little ideas that some man from her video is a pedophile.
Exactly. I mean if the guy was fucking spreading info to random visitors about butter churning demo, he was most likely a worker / volunteer. And if he really was there to rape something, he would have been better off with a goat than a landwhale.

Queen of Moderation

kiwifarms.net
Occam's razor applies here. The guy was most likely an employee or volunteer. Chantal isn't exactly a target for rape (how? and too much effort) nor is she physically a child or have children. Nobody would waste their time on her if it wasn't just part of their job. Also, we don't even know if the guy was straight. Oftentimes gay men gravitate towards fat girls because both are less likely to judge one another. Plus, Chantal is delusional and over exaggerates any attention from the opposite sex that she receives. If any women applied Chantal's logic, we would be hit on every day constantly from dawn 'til dusk. The barista at Starbucks who said, "Good morning!", totally wants me. The tech doing my mammogram? Totally groping me and wants me. I dropped my mail and some random guy came to help me pick it up? "Thanks! I have a boyfriend!". I'm sure most men who come in even casual contact are weirded out if not repulsed.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
Occam's razor applies here. The guy was most likely an employee or volunteer. Chantal isn't exactly a target for rape (how? and too much effort) nor is she physically a child or have children. Nobody would waste their time on her if it wasn't just part of their job. Also, we don't even know if the guy was straight. Oftentimes gay men gravitate towards fat girls because both are less likely to judge one another. Plus, Chantal is delusional and over exaggerates any attention from the opposite sex that she receives. If any women applied Chantal's logic, we would be hit on every day constantly from dawn 'til dusk. The barista at Starbucks who said, "Good morning!", totally wants me. The tech doing my mammogram? Totally groping me and wants me. I dropped my mail and some random guy came to help me pick it up? "Thanks! I have a boyfriend!". I'm sure most men who come in even casual contact are weirded out if not repulsed.
Let's not forget the actual, real life example of Chantal claiming that the fast food drive thru worker had a crush on her because they gave her an extra ketchup.

Neatoburrito

Oh ok.
kiwifarms.net
welp i'm sorry guys, my post (and followup post) was meant to be facetious in spirit. clearly it fell flat. :oops:
it wasn't my aim to start a real debate on whether farm guy is a legitimate creeper or not.
You're still the best Twinkie I ever know. I think the idea of him being weird started getting too much traction and it started becoming a little unfair towards him. It doesn't take long for an exceptional person to lurk on here and take our opinions or jokes as hate. *CHANTAL*

He probably never even imagined humpty dumpty would just waddle in one day and stink up the pens more than the actual animals..while filming.

Fatty-boom-boom

kiwifarms.net
She's so delusional.. she's not going to do anything with her life apart from get bigger, sicker and snuff it from some obesity related illness. Her "calling" is to make sure you don't do what Chintal does and you'll be fine.

I pissed myself over that man being friendly, hey bitch every man who looks at you doesn't want to fuck you you stupid bitch. You'd need to roll her in flour and look for the wet patch to even try to fuck her.

Plus how many times has she let down that singing teacher, Chintal can't even breathe let alone sing, she'd keel over.

Bouncing around in the car with those pathetic sunglasses on is hysterical, I wish she could see herself.. She looks like a fatter version of Elton John (no hair).

The size on those capri's, christ on a bike they were so big she couldn't even hold them up properly. The black top will be full of grease and cat hair, but on the positive side you'll see her earrings as they are so hideously gross and big!

Oxidative Phosphorylation

electron transport chain
kiwifarms.net
Also, whoever wanted to rewrite OP: I liked this a lot, you could probably take pieces of it:
That's me! That is absolutely brilliant, thanks so much for quoting that. I'll definitely use that (@BerriesArnold, if that's okay with you, full credit definitely) and just add more recent stuff about the cycles and also more sources and screenshots for the stuff that's been mentioned.

Incidentally - I seem to recall someone making a timeline, and I'm like 90% sure it was for Chantal but it may have been Amberlynn. Does anyone remember this/have a link to this? Could be useful in keeping track of her antics and making the OP.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino