Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

sgtpepper

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 759578
Today's episode of "other people smell bad and I don't: special 'I hate meat because vegan' edition"
I wish she would get off her high horse already. She was eating meat roughly a month or so ago. It's infuriating that she cannot see how obnoxious it is to do this shit. She's spreading misinformation online as always.

It would be so awesome to have a running list of the things Chantal's wishes to do one day. The makeup line dream is hilarious. Chantal was talking about amazing DIY recipes you can do in your own home. I would love for her to create her makeup line and watch the shock when customers receive their cat hair and feces flavored lip balm.

A sane person wouldn't talk about creating makeup in a home with roaches, rodent feces, cat hair, cat feces, and Chantal's farts in the air.

Lisa Anna

kiwifarms.net
I wish she would get off her high horse already. She was eating meat roughly a month or so ago. It's infuriating that she cannot see how obnoxious it is to do this shit. She's spreading misinformation online as always.
I wish she would get off her high horse already. She was eating meat off camera roughly an hour or so ago. It's infuriating that she cannot see how obnoxious it is to do this shit. She's spreading misinformation online as always.

There my friend, I fixed it for you.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
That's seriously the fourth or fifth time the car's been in the shop in the few months Chantal's had the car. Her last car's repairs were too expensive to be worth it, which is why she sold it back. That was one of her stories about it, anyway. When is she going to realize that 400lbs in the driver's seat is fucking up the cars? I bet the car is filthy. Ugh, she's so disgusting.

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
I think she overdid it with walking to get an excuse to sit around and do fuck-all.

Nobody who is told they should rest, and who has chest pain from blood clots in their lungs, is dumb enough to suddenly walk about 20 times more than they usually do in a single day, until they're exhausted in their car complaining their chest hurts.

Oh wait... I guess Chantal is that dumb. And now she gets to claim that she can't do anything at all.

It's just like AL and Weight Watchers. Give them an inch, they take a mile, and complain it's not their fault.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the most common anecdotal claims about CBD oil is that it helps curb appetite and reduces a desire to binge. Across the board that is one of the pros people comment upon when taking CBD oil, even people who began using it for headaches or pain or anxiety or whatever - they felt decreased desire to eat. Funny that it didn't have that affect on Chantal.

Chantal's car is beginning to sound like Amber's car. In the shop every six weeks or so. It's almost like small Japanese or Korean cars aren't really meant to handle more than 400 pounds per seat. Chantal needs an SUV or van but there's no way she can haul her carcass up into one. That poor car - suspension shot, driver side tires bald, fast food wrappers everywhere, seat impregnated with beef n cheddar shame farts. If it was a horse we'd put it out of its misery.

Cant_Stop_Won't_Stop

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 759578
Today's episode of "other people smell bad and I don't: special 'I hate meat because vegan' edition"
Please, she probably instantly creamed herself then peeled out straight after in her newly repaired bingemobile and got a few for herself. Prob even moved closer to the guy to get a better whiff. Who tf lingers in someone elses burp cloud long enough to identify the smell? :story:

Also, unless you're Kim Possible, dont ever use the word 'sitch'

edit: grammer

meepmapmop

some bitch
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 759578
She's so friggan judgmental of others when she's a gross fatass who shits all over stranger's bathrooms... She talk about people bullying her all the time but she's just as much of an asshole as any of her commenters

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
She's so friggan judgmental of others when she's a gross fatass who shits all over stranger's bathrooms... She talk about people bullying her all the time but she's just as much of an asshole as any of her commenters
Quite possible she thinks others are way worse than her and her few slights and comments against others. We all know that is bullshit and she is really that bad, but she possibly really believes what she says.

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
She’s such a cunt. Of course she can’t see why anyone has an issue with James’s Charles. Don’t get me wrong I know Tati only exposed him out of spite,but she really can’t see why he’s problematic?? Meanwhile she actually purchased Tati’s magic beans to grow her hair back.
Imagine being 35 years old with life-threatening medical conditions and choosing to spend your time weighing in on YouTube millennial drama that has nothing to do with you. I'm sure her audience of feeders, frumps and Farmers are deeply engaged by this content. She's trying to spin a fantasy of being an online personality/influencer. Narcissism is a hell of a drug

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
IMG_20190516_103416.jpg

For a moment I thought this was standard "Bachlor of English - Honours" Chantal incoherence, but then I realised that it's much better than that: in a Freudian slip, she talked about octopus like it's a meat instead of an animal.

P.S. Chantal, I don't think she threw it back into the ocean and converted to veganism after it attacked her. I think she killed it and ate it.

solidus

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760444
For a moment I thought this was standard "Bachlor of English - Honours" Chantal incoherence, but then I realised that it's much better than that: in a Freudian slip, she talked about octopus like it's a meat instead of an animal.

P.S. Chantal, I don't think she threw it back into the ocean and converted to veganism after it attacked her. I think she killed it and ate it.
Imagine the karma the bovine population are going to give Chantal then.

Pargon

Internet Segregationist
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760444

Fuck you, Chantal. How would you like it if the Doritos bag you were busy inhaling the flavoring dust out of suddenly jumped halfway down your pitiless gullet and Bibi had to wrench it out of you?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino