Gross Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty - Makes Mukbang Videos for a Living, Canadian Amberlynn Reid

Jackisnotaname

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760444
For a moment I thought this was standard "Bachlor of English - Honours" Chantal incoherence, but then I realised that it's much better than that: in a Freudian slip, she talked about octopus like it's a meat instead of an animal.

P.S. Chantal, I don't think she threw it back into the ocean and converted to veganism after it attacked her. I think she killed it and ate it.
Nothing says compassion like cheering when a woman is in pain.
I guess this is the same moral code that will let Chantal preach about how disgusting it is that animals are killed for food and also amuse herself by gleefully telling stories about humans bring murdered.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
If she’s not talking about food, eating food, thinking about food, driving to get food, than she is looking at pictures of food.

Oh, she's talking about food too... My interpretation of this is "I don't wanna just eat a mukbang once a week. I wanna do it twice a week. You viewers asked for it; please don't unsubscribe from me like the 1000 who unsubscribed from Amberlynn today. But you won't mind if I do two a week, right?"

(What happened to her almost dying yesterday, or whatever the fuck happened?)

Princess Ariel

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760444
For a moment I thought this was standard "Bachlor of English - Honours" Chantal incoherence, but then I realised that it's much better than that: in a Freudian slip, she talked about octopus like it's a meat instead of an animal.

P.S. Chantal, I don't think she threw it back into the ocean and converted to veganism after it attacked her. I think she killed it and ate it.
RIP all the insects that will die from pesticides exposure and habitat destruction in the endless fields of vegan food and sugar cane that have to be cultivated each year to sustain Chantals massive ass.

I hope she gets karma'd by a plague of locusts.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
RIP all the insects that will die from pesticides exposure and habitat destruction in the endless fields of vegan food and sugar cane that have to be cultivated each year to sustain Chantals massive ass.
Not only that, but even if she went vegan and stayed that way, Chantal's fat ass has already eaten more animal products at 35 than the Asian squid woman would consume in three fucking lifetimes.

juicywatermelon

kiwifarms.net
She’s such a cunt. Of course she can’t see why anyone has an issue with James’s Charles. Don’t get me wrong I know Tati only exposed him out of spite,but she really can’t see why he’s problematic?? Meanwhile she actually purchased Tati’s magic beans to grow her hair back.
Chantal is dense. Both Tati and James Charles are problematic, because Tati wouldn't have exposed James if he didn't promote those sugarbear products on instagram. Also, James preyed on younger, straight men, but there have been stories coming out that James sexually assaulted straight guys (that were younger than him) in high school. These are all allegations at this point, but people from his high school are exposing him too (or at least from what I saw on twitter).
Either way, Chantal needs to realize that subscribers have a right to cancel anyone whom they please. Subscribers/supporters are the main reason why these content creators are "famous" and earning money. If someone is problematic, a horrible person, a liar, manipulator, etc., then people have a right to cancel them, because every shitty action has consequences.
Besides, James Charles has been cancelled in the past as well, so I don't understand why Chantal is giving an opinion on the matter when she doesn't even know the full scope of the issue.
Clearly Chantal can't comprehend this, because she fails to recognize why people have been cancelling her or don't like her. Actions have consequences. It's that simple.

sixcarbchiligorl

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why Chantal expected people online to like her once she revealed her true personality and character. No one in real life ever seemed to like her - why would strangers online be any different? She absolutely refuses to consider that no one likes her because of her personality, and the way she acts, and the things she does. Instead she just blames everyone else - there just must be something wrong with each and every one of the thousands of people who don't like her - not with her. It's absolute insanity. "Somehow I deserve this." Let us count the ways, Chantal. She deserves everything she gets.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
Chantal is too thick (in all meanings of the word) to understand that she is creating content and we are paying for it by watching ads. I have the right to dislike YouTube videos just like I have the right to dislike movies or books or songs or paintings or whatever the fuck people do these days to avoid getting a job. I understand that it may be hurtful because you’re sharing your life, but you’re the one who chose this job and this very personal genre of YouTube videos. YouTube is not a welfare system. You’re not entitled to subs, views, or a paycheck.

And if you think getting dislikes for a video you worked on for half an hour is bad, imagine how it would feel if you spent the last decade writing a book and then had to read entire essays on how you’re a moron who can’t write for shit. Assuming of course you’d be one of the lucky few who get published in the first place instead of waiting half a year for an answer only to be told to fuck off (more commonly expressed as “We’re sorry, but we do not take unsolicited manuscripts at the moment.”).

Grow up and stop being so entitled.

Chihiro

kiwifarms.net
If she’s not talking about food, eating food, thinking about food, driving to get food, than she is looking at pictures of food.

View attachment 760469
Chantal, stop virtue signaling that you would rather eat the vegan whopper, rather than a regular one. I wonder how many animal slaughtering videos she would have to watch to assuage her guilt enough to get the impossible whopper over a regular one.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Why does she always try and not say the name of a "youtuber"? Lets be real; usually it's Amberlynn. Will she get sued by merely referring to them? Telling us she doesn't want criticism like "another youtuber" isn't litigious. lol
She's a coward. She doesn't say names as a pathetic attempt to have deniability if/when she gets called out on her bullshit.

Eggplant head is scared of Hamber.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
Why does she always try and not say the name of a "youtuber"? Lets be real; usually it's Amberlynn. Will she get sued by merely referring to them? Telling us she doesn't want criticism like "another youtuber" isn't litigious. lol
She used to name her and other YouTubers like Nikocado Avocado, Eugenia Cooney, and Julie Terryberry in her bizarre rants, but whenever she did, it blew up in her face, either in the form of ridicule from the comment section, or the YouTuber putting her in her place. After being chastened several times, Chantal became kinda gun-shy about naming names. She'll still do it when she's in a reckless rage and not thinking. But if she is in a calm mood, she'll just say "a certain YouTuber..."

simulated goat

Not a GTO
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 760469
It's still Burger King. That vegan sodium bomb is sitting next to and likely thrown down the same broiler belt as the company's stock in trade which will always be beef. Eating a BK burger is never gonna be pure, vegan, or ethical, Boo.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
At one point MBP came for Chantal pretty hard after Chantal was her normal charming self, and ever since then she has always been careful not to mention names(not that she has to). Out of all the youtubers there are, I think MBP is probably the one that Chantal (and Amber) are frightened of the most. Like him or hate him, he isnt like Zachary or Justine, he will outright come for Chantal and will send his ravenous followers after her,

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
But she namedropped michaelbepetty in her most recent meltdown video just a few weeks ago. She uses zm's name freely as well. Amberlynn is afraid of them, definitely. I don't believe Chantal is though.

I'm not sure why she's back to using "a youtuber" like she did in her callout video about AL last year. But I don't agree that she did it because she's "scared" of AL. I don't think she's actually scared of anyone, because she is a psychopath imo. Well hang on, maaaybe she's afraid of Bibi's "sister." But I don't believe for a minute that she's afraid of Hamberlynn, or ZM or beetus drake.

GuiltyAsCharged

good times
kiwifarms.net
She’s constantly asking her subscribers for help on the content of her channel but then just does whatever the fuck she wants to do any way. All of these polls and community posts are worthless. I don’t know why anyone bothers responding. She’s just bored and fishing for validation and attention. Literally a huge baby.
She says she doesn’t care about what people think one second and the next second she’s like “would you guys still love me if I did this????”
Crazy kook.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino