Chapo Trap House subreddit quarantined for allegedly encouraging violence - Chapos in suicide watch

pwnest injun

Management of Savagery
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised too, it really must have had something to do with Dayton shooting and the admins wanted to get out in front of it. Seeing how 8chan just got released by Cloudflare for similar stuff CTH does.
They're not supporting the right Democrats.

Unlike
I think The Young Turks are next on the chopping block, they're in for a rude awakening because CBS, CNN and MSNBC do not want competition.
Who would never knowingly disparage a democratic candidate and are going to be safe from the coming storm cause they got their minds right.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

T-808
kiwifarms.net
They trapped in internet hell with Alex Jones in the room.

I think The Young Turks are next on the chopping block, they're in for a rude awakening because CBS, CNN and MSNBC do not want competition.
It's going to be hilarious watching the major networks flex their muscles to crush a YouTube show that has a few thousand daily viewers.

They're probably not going to be able to weather the fallout from the revelations that AOC is a complete scam artist. She's told outlandish lies about her past and basically forced them to go along with it in a meager effort to salvage their own reputations.

This isn't the same as what happened with The_Donald. There, external groups posted objectionable shit with mods standing by, it was something they wanted.

These idiots got to be too much of a liability. Unlike The_Donald, Reddit was worried these guys really might do something that could come back on them.

Can we just quarantine Reddit by cutting it off the internet?

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who was actually a little bit surprised that this happened? After seeing Reddit repeatedly ignore complaints against CTH regarding "incitement to violence," while not hesitating to go after other subs for similar or lesser rationales, I thought CTH was relatively safe for the time being (or perhaps that they had some supporters high up in Reddit's content moderation hierarchy). But I guess Corporate Wokeness lost out to Corporate Risk Aversion in the end.
I think it's because the tide is finally starting to turn against the Left, and now the neoliberal corporate establishment types no longer see the far left as "useful idiots" but instead as "a colossal liability"

Between Andy Ngo and the Dayton shooting, people are getting fed up with the Left. Despite the best efforts of the MSM to memory hole both of those incidents (or at least downplay them as much as they possibly can) the normies are getting pissed.

Between a spike in left-wing violence all throughout the summer of 2019 (STEM High School, Andy Ngo, Tacoma, Dayton) and the utter idiocy of "The Squad" resulting in the Democratic Party tearing itself apart from within, there's a sense of legitimate fear within the neoliberal establishment that despite their best efforts to censor the opposition, the Left's own fanaticism will get Trump elected in 2020.

I suspect that quarantining Chapo Trap House is just the beginning and all the SJW's and radical leftists who've been advocating for deplatforming wrongthink are about to get a taste of their own medicine.

The chickens are coming home to roost...

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
I think it's because the tide is finally starting to turn against the Left, and now the neoliberal corporate establishment types no longer see the far left as "useful idiots" but instead as "a colossal liability"

Between Andy Ngo and the Dayton shooting, people are getting fed up with the Left. Despite the best efforts of the MSM to memory hole both of those incidents (or at least downplay them as much as they possibly can) the normies are getting pissed.

Between a spike in left-wing violence all throughout the summer of 2019 (STEM High School, Andy Ngo, Tacoma, Dayton) and the utter idiocy of "The Squad" resulting in the Democratic Party tearing itself apart from within, there's a sense of legitimate fear within the neoliberal establishment that despite their best efforts to censor the opposition, the Left's own fanaticism will get Trump elected in 2020.

I suspect that quarantining Chapo Trap House is just the beginning and all the SJW's and radical leftists who've been advocating for deplatforming wrongthink are about to get a taste of their own medicine.

The chickens are coming home to roost...
I don't know. I'm going with Styx's explanation (around 3:30 in that video): big tech internet censorship has always been about money and still is.

The political angle is spin they're using the get everyone on board. The leftists like that censorship is being used against the right (because leftists are becoming hugely authoritarian) so they don't object, and then the right will demand the same censorship standard be upheld against the left, so we'll be left with censorship across the board that everyone cheered on for different reasons. When all Silicon Valley is really doing is trying to force "independent content" to be as milquetoast as possible so no advertiser could possibly be offended by their algorithmic association with it.

Don't assume these filthy rich companies aren't a few steps ahead of your average partisan wackjob.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Notice at the subreddit name: ChapoTrapHouse.
Leftists are alienated by NWO musicians,yeah imagine a nigger getting money,goldchains and luxury cars without jews support instead of getting shot at the first crack transaction in some Detroit/Chicago street by the police or even a nigger friend.
Put down the meth pipe, dude. You're reading about twenty levels deeper into this than the content even exists.

Broseph Stalin

Murdoch Murdoch's Bongwater
kiwifarms.net
What's your personal thoughts on The Right Stuff?
Alright, that's sort of off-topic but I think they're pretty funny. Mike's blackpilled as fuck sometimes, tips his fedora too much, and honestly I kind of think he could use his own lolcow page with some of the stuff he says (I.e. got the body count of the U.S.S. Liberty mixed up with the number of wounded).

Teenage FBI

kiwifarms.net
This makes me very happy.
These children are everything wrong with my generation.
Who knew coddling teenagers from the most prosperous middle class in human history would backfire so spectacularly? The worst part is the media treats karma and retweets like public consensus instead of adolescent whims, meaning the narrative is being written by people who aren’t even old enough to vote. No offense if that’s your age group. I get the sense anyway there’s a “silent majority” with a firmer grip on reality and am anticipating a quiet backlash when they finally get to the ballot boxes.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
The only acceptable ideology is globohomo neoliberalism. They’ve spent the better part of 2017 and 2018 purging anyone who steps out of line on the right; now they are purging anyone who steps out of line on the left.

Chapo Trap House embraces globohomo but not neoliberalism. They better get back in line or else they will start getting a deluge of clickbait attack articles and attempts to cut their Patreon funding.

TowinKarz

Thoroughly Unimpressed
kiwifarms.net
Who knew coddling teenagers from the most prosperous middle class in human history would backfire so spectacularly? The worst part is the media treats karma and retweets like public consensus instead of adolescent whims, meaning the narrative is being written by people who aren’t even old enough to vote. No offense if that’s your age group. I get the sense anyway there’s a “silent majority” with a firmer grip on reality and am anticipating a quiet backlash when they finally get to the ballot boxes.
This is ultimately where Trump came from and why the left has been ineffectual in it's machinations to get rid of him, they cannot concieve of a voting bloc that doesn't REEEEEEEEEE, so the great silent steadying hand of moderate voters, to them, does not exist or are all really Nazis and just say "moderate" to hide from repercussion. (Thus proving them with exhibit "A" on why they keep losing, being hostile to a free voting public won't work, if only they weren't too righteously blind to see it.) When someone tells them to be more measured in appeal, they think they're being tricked in some alt-right 8chan psy-0p since no person in CURRENT YEAR would refuse to take a side, much less side with the WRONG side.

CheezzyMach

Superior Tentacle Rapist
kiwifarms.net
It's the 1970s all over again.

People are getting tired of whiny spoiled Left Wing hippies kicking dumpsters over and the government/media's coddling of minorities and freaks at the expense of the average American and are voting Nixon in.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino