Charlene Katherine Dorlean / Charlene Kathy Dorlean / Charlie K Dorlean / Charlie Gold - Queen of Haydur Nation, Amberlynn beat her in a weight loss challenge, reckless driver, scofflaw, hypocrite

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
Wow I never realized the Amberlynn reaction channels were so damn saturated. I really only ever watched a couple reaction channels and now don't watch any cause they're all fucking morons but holy shit. I never realized there were so many until I saw this list. And this isn't even all of them.
It’s easy money.
E9DAE009-815C-45B5-9917-55379547DC68.jpeg

can barely hit 3k views. Use ambers name? 30k.
amber really do be keeping these people on her payroll.

Last edited:

FatFat Chuck

kiwifarms.net
Wow I never realized the Amberlynn reaction channels were so damn saturated. I really only ever watched a couple reaction channels and now don't watch any cause they're all fucking morons but holy shit. I never realized there were so many until I saw this list. And this isn't even all of them.
It’s easy money, Amberlynn is so problematic that there’s always something to react to and say without much effort

Cheesecake Coochie

Lindsay Lohan's therapist
kiwifarms.net
lol they're suspending her license again, way to go you dumb asshole.
View attachment 1400415
View attachment 1400423
But our dainty sized gorl is supposed to be rolling in grease and money? I am confused as to how someone as responsible and dedicated beyond belief could fail to take care of such piffling tasks? Sarcasm aside the fact that this bitch can't pay back $400 bucks but can spend all of her damn money on fried chicken and ugly contacts is pathetic. Plus she has avoided making youtube videos for so long as well, just because she wanted to be stubborn.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1400415
View attachment 1400423
Don't worry! All the engagement from her latest video of people calling her on her bullshit will surely cover the cost! :optimistic:

Really curious to see how she attempts to spin this one. She made a big OOF, admitting that the reasonable, likeable Charlie of last year was an act. The snarky bitch that says everything 'with her chest' and is consistently delinquent on bills is the REAL Charlie Gold, so her only options now are:

1. Leave the internet for a long time, delete her twitter, eat some humble pie and come back thinner

OR

2. Take another page from the Amberlynn playbook. Embrace the hate, make no apologies for being a shit person, and fan the flames.

If she picks the 2nd option, she'll be living her truth AND getting her bills paid, with minimal effort! If she picks the first, it will be better for her soul and her brand long-term, but probably not as profitable. It also requires some modicum of actual effort and a hint of self-awareness.

Charlie got too big, too quick. What we're seeing now is the consequence of an unchecked ego and someone that has trapped herself in a corner because despite all her moral grandstanding, she's actually pretty ugly inside--a far worse crime than being fat (all things considered). Although it goes without saying that her lack of weight loss makes her a hypocrite of the highest order.

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all know this bitch will still drive with a suspended license.

GG should stake out her place and nail her with any driving footage.
Yep, whenever the Dunkin Donuts is closing in the next county and she loses track of time, she will get caught again, though. Hopefully she won't kill someone with her recklessness.

pecansandies

MANAGER: My God.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1400415
View attachment 1400423
lmfao how the fuck do you get into your 30's with no kids, no dependents, make easy coin with 80%-dead-air-20%-cuntiness videos, and still not have $355 kicking around? (i know a lot of people out here live paycheck to paycheck for a variety of reasons. I'm just saying that adsense comes super easy so where the fuck does it all go?) its funny that so many of the haydurs are like "LOL POOR PEOPLE" and their queen literally never pays her bills.

bet she's behind on her rent too. there's clearly a pattern of her being shit with money and she doesn't strike me as someone who would turn over a new leaf just because she moved to a different state.

BaileyH

Dunder Mifflin
kiwifarms.net
That’s the X Files theme song.
Lmao oh ok my bad derrr...
This is stupid wasn’t his name on his Instagram Since he didn’t block it out properly ? and when you type it in Google his linked in and everything came up ? Why is everyone saying the doxx is from the periscope video ?
I dont know Its just funny, Im not following that closely tbh. Maybe ur right

DavieJones714

all the world's a stage
kiwifarms.net
LordFarquadGold is a lah. Home girl is online 24/7 but can't navigate over and pay her fine. Going to make crossing two counties for cheesecake interesting.
She was too big of a manipulative pussy to put out GG's info. That's all she really had to say in her lahs video. Her subs are lackluster obese Karens so they wouldn't care anyway because slavery, racism, and blm yall.
Gazing at Stone Henge and wondering how much floss she must go through. Can you imagine how much chicken gets stuck up in those chicklets?

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None