Charlene Katherine Dorlean / Charlene Kathy Dorlean / Charlie K Dorlean / Charlie Gold - Queen of Haydur Nation, Amberlynn beat her in a weight loss challenge, reckless driver, scofflaw, hypocrite

deputydogshit

FU, FU, FU, you’re cool, FU, I’m out!
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha oh wow. What a stupid bitch. Can afford that apple watch and air pods (? whatever they are called, apple earphones), gym membership, personal trainer etc but not to pay a fine to stay out of jail? Smrt big Chaz, SMRT.
If she’s in jail for a bit she can avoid the weigh in and/or lose some weight!!!

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Charlie Potamus being exposed by more than Citrine, Fatty, and Kate has always been the dream, I'm happy it's now the reality she lives in. Before everyone was allegedly just white and racist, that excuse dies out more and more everyday. No one will ever touch the holy work Nini was delivered us though.
I like this video. She makes excellent points when talking about why Charlie was the one who ended up being problematic, and she is right that someone was bound to be that person. I think we were all expecting it to be MBP, lol. Charlie rose too fast, and she was not genuine out of the gate. All her pushing to get reactions from the cows ended up accelerating her downfall. This is what happens when you are a giant hypocrite with a big mouth.
And lol at her unpaid fines. All that talk about personal trainers and fucking charity. Her aspirations to get skin surgery and become a sexy hot mama. You have to pay those fines first, gorl. Can't become a snacc if you have no wheels.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bench warrant incoming for sure. Also criminal traffic is pretty serious. Florida criminal traffic citations
Possibly, in the future. When a warrant has been issued for her arrest in the past it has always appeared itemized on the record, but in this case it has not.

Additionally I just got access to her most recent Failure to Comply Notice, we have a new due date of 7/22/2020, and a new total due of $415.00 (original court costs plus D6 clearance fee). Hey, that talking scale she bought cost about $400 didn't it? lol

Attachments

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit! If she doesn't comply with this one by July 22, her license is toast. Goddam, borrow money or sell your Apple watch ffs. Shit only goes downhill after license suspension. Most people who end up in this situation are legit poor and have serious life issues that keep them in a cycle of negativity. Charlie could have handled all of this before blowing money on eyeshadow pallets, Apple bs, and alleged personal trainers and dieticians. I wonder if she has a gambling problem or something like that.

Chip

kiwifarms.net
I like this video. She makes excellent points when talking about why Charlie was the one who ended up being problematic, and she is right that someone was bound to be that person. I think we were all expecting it to be MBP, lol. Charlie rose too fast, and she was not genuine out of the gate. All her pushing to get reactions from the cows ended up accelerating her downfall. This is what happens when you are a giant hypocrite with a big mouth.
And lol at her unpaid fines. All that talk about personal trainers and fucking charity. Her aspirations to get skin surgery and become a sexy hot mama. You have to pay those fines first, gorl. Can't become a snacc if you have no wheels.
Haydur nation kind of orbited each other pretty uneventfully until Charlie came along and stuck a fork in it. People mostly ignored/laughed at Callie, Zach was pretty harmless, MBP was the big baddie, and the others people mostly ignored. But then Charlie came in with her lists, twitter feuds, drawing lines in the sand. Her whole feud with Shannon, and her rallying her troops to attack her, was the beginning of the end. Yaba, Zach, MBP, and all the other idiots jumped on the bandwagon to 'defend' Charlene aka buy clout. It all went to her head and she tried to further weaponize them and her braindead twitter followers against people she didn't like. In the end, especially with her arrest record and unpaid fines, she looked like a mean spirited, bitter hypocrite.

AvrilsMeatsuit

Naked
kiwifarms.net
Lol, whatever reputation she had or was trying to build has now been shattered into tiny glass shards. Like someone in here previously stated, her ego was her biggest downfall. She has too much fucking pride to just admit that she's been gaining weight or hasn't been losing any at all- or the fact that she hasn't been paying any of her tickets and is soon to be out of a drivers license. It's things like these that will garner the respect of her followers, by being honest and genuine about all the hypocrisy and bullshit that she's been doing. All she had to do was get off her high horse for 5 seconds to address all of this, but we know that'll never happen. She'll continue to act as if her shit don't stank

BaileyH

Dunder Mifflin
kiwifarms.net
Lol, whatever reputation she had or was trying to build has now been shattered into tiny glass shards. Like someone in here previously stated, her ego was her biggest downfall. She has too much fucking pride to just admit that she's been gaining weight or hasn't been losing any at all- or the fact that she hasn't been paying any of her tickets and is soon to be out of a drivers license. It's things like these that will garner the respect of her followers, by being honest and genuine about all the hypocrisy and bullshit that she's been doing. All she had to do was get off her high horse for 5 seconds to address all of this, but we know that'll never happen. She'll continue to act as if her shit don't stank
Thats why she's so sad, for her Wakanda Warriors have slowly vanished 1 by 1
CharlesinWakanda.png

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s as bad as those Karen types who are on Facebook all day whinging about anything and everything. She’s just the black twitter version.
Yeah and let's all pretend Charles did not talked about the "severely mentally ill ex-subscriber" trying to further her point on how obsessed GG is with her.

Plus Charlie linked Alanna's videos giving her clout ...if she's ill and whatever that would be selfish of Charlene and not be a good ideia 🤷‍♀️

deputydogshit2.0

There is no ‘I’ in Chernobyl, cyka!
kiwifarms.net
She really has fuck all to do all day every day, all she does is stay on Twitter 20 hours a day. It'd be sad if she weren't such a raging cunt.
This is how we’ll know when Charles is in jail (again) for FTA...... Twitter silence for 6+ hours will be the Charles “I’m in the clink” bat signal!!!

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Charlene pretends to be unbothered by saying her parody account on twitter is not funny enough
View attachment 1405512
The parody account isn't funny because Charlie isn't funny. Being a soulless virago who can't speak one solid sentence around her teeth without fucking it up doesn't do a lot to attract or ignite a satirical spirit.

Tags
None