Charlene Katherine Dorlean / Charlene Kathy Dorlean / Charlie K Dorlean / Charlie Gold - Queen of Haydur Nation, Amberlynn beat her in a weight loss challenge, reckless driver, scofflaw, hypocrite

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Basically I think she is saying that Zach, DC, Yaba, etc, are all cowards who sucked Charlies clit for ad money and influence in the community, and now they are all hiding from the Charlie backlash, and that they can go fuck themselves.

I think that's the gist of it. I am not 100% fluent in unmedicated bipolar mania.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
Basically I think she is saying that Zach, DC, Yaba, etc, are all cowards who sucked Charlies clit for ad money and influence in the community, and now they are all hiding from the Charlie backlash, and that they can go fuck themselves.

I think that's the gist of it. I am not 100% fluent in unmedicated bipolar mania.
I mean, she's not wrong. That's exactly what's going on. Might be the sanest thing she's ever said.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
it's not that he is spineless, its that unlike all the other haydurs, he has an actual JOB, and it isn't a job he wants to lose.
Well, yeah ofcourse, that too. He probably made a nice amount from youtube but that doesn't compare to a real salary.
I can't imagine him being able to say a single negative thing about CG and her overwhelming toxicity (you know his fans would constantly hound him for it) and I'm sure he's not blind to either.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to add, I think her directing this to "skinny" Charlene is actual a reference to another channel creator with the same name, Charlene Ortiz. She doesn't have a lot of subscribers but I've watched some of her content, and she's pretty articulate and reasonable in her commentary. Not sure why Shaq directed this specifically to her, but maybe it was an extension of a conversation they had together in DMs.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
0C142F3F-23E2-4382-96AF-E7ED66CAEB8F.pngE4E0A53F-646B-4281-B12C-30BFFD201344.png1598BB06-5C13-4DFE-B679-547FE0152461.png6E2DEABC-14C0-460D-BE85-7E6BB81DD4DD.png51C84C25-B74F-48CF-8796-D5A561E0F8F4.png379C16FF-4FFD-4C27-B7C5-DD3A01336CB7.pngA880A360-102C-4ACF-B3E2-3B71BEAE2808.png

Well, I wanted to wait a couple of days and see how the video was received - and it turns out it was received very poorly. Charlie, even tho she deleted comments, felt like it was probably best if she left it alone. If she deletes the video - hides anymore comments (it was becoming too noticeable) or disables likes and dislikes she will be dragged for being even more of a hypocrite. Which is what makes it even more funny. She dug a hole making fun of Chantal disabling comments and likes and shit. And now that she strongly wants to do so - she really can’t because she talked too much shit on Chantal for doing so. So, I guess her only option is to either come back with a weight loss video or not post. Because anything from here on out is probably gonna get her hate. The community has cancelled Charlie, lmao. And Charlie being the narc she is legitimately can’t see how to make it better And thinks she’s a victim of gaining grounds. Hell, she probably in jail now. So who cares. I guess all that advice, food shaming, ect.... was just projection.
better today, tomorrow? How the fuck does her little catch phrase go? Ah, it doesn’t matter. Chantal is getting the last laugh. And that cracks me up. Put down the spoon Charlie and pay ya bills.

Gaitlord

The real 2020CriscoBabe
kiwifarms.net
7B8FEADF-C8B9-4895-B42B-2481C7191E52.jpeg93BB4B07-8A33-46FD-B65A-B239D0940DAE.jpeg84A410DC-6A8F-4AC2-A9C3-CDB9E66065F7.jpeg
She also retweeted (promoted) this psycho’s (edit: also a scammer) fake Karen video as fact because she’s the average twatter retard that just accepts a post as truth without a second thought. How does someone who’s only job is social media not know that most things on social media are bullshit for attention/money? Side note, I hope that scumbag goes to jail or something.

Last edited:

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

BaileyH

Dunder Mifflin
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea what this is or why it relates to Charlie. I read the conversation three times and might as well be reading a foreign language. Can someone more hip than I translate?
Firstly : * REMEMBER... CHARLES IS THE RE-TWEETING QUEEN 24/7* It doesnt relate to her, She just retweeted the screen shots of some dude who was pretending to be a woman to get money from other guys on a cash app. She obvi thinks its cute and clever to be a vile piece of shit like this idiot who was boasting with his screenshots.

spillmilk

Blessed and highly favored.
kiwifarms.net
Re: hiiii
More like gorl, bye.
She’s so painfully bad at technology, I came in to five minutes of her squinting at the screen struggling to figure out the chat.13DE36F6-B637-4CB4-A2CC-CB99F297A94C.jpeg
It’s embarrassing. She’s also back on her bullshit about “I dIsCusS pRoBlEmS pRiVaTeLy”. No you don’t, you just repost other people’s responses because you aren’t clever or brave enough to make your own. Snore. Less than 500 viewers, too.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I caught her muh black oppression tantrum using her uncle as an example of how he'd rather be a black man in any other country but the US. Pardon me, and also gay which I guess is an easier thing to be in Nigeria. Or Saudi. Or Venezuela, et cetera, etc., &c.

Would love to hear her critical analysis on the cultural taboo of homosexuality within the black community, tho. That's a thesis I would love to proofread.

And no, I will not capitalize a color. It's not a proper noun, get thee bent.

Tags
None