Charlene Katherine Dorlean / Charlene Kathy Dorlean / Charlie K Dorlean / Charlie Gold - Queen of Haydur Nation, Amberlynn beat her in a weight loss challenge, reckless driver, scofflaw, hypocrite

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
@Pepper Jack @spillmilk And she's still running her mouth about ALR- preaching on how to be a "Creator" and do better videos cuz all ALR does is sit there and talk to the camera....Uhhhhhh who do we know that does that? This bitch is truly delusional about herself. She really thinks she's some big "Creator" with amazing content lol....
I noped out after she started rebranding al, talking about how she should get merch, a patreon and sponsorships "because at 100k subs the dollar amount looks good. Trust me, I know what I can charge"

Fuck off, you just want to brag about yourself.

Edit: autocorrected :(

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugh what a bore

-She chimped a little talking about race, nothing new, George Floyd could be her cousin etc
Snake Ground and others tried to say she was doing nothing but she was marching and protesting; just not vlogging or taking any pics and how dare you make fun of Callie's piece of paper/protest sign???!!!

-She promised a separed video about race related issues, probably with a make up tutorial cause that seems to match... doubt she's really doing it

- Apparently is insensitive to native Americans (that Charlie called indians a couple of times lol) the use of the phrase "spirit animal" out of context. Charlene is glad she got educated about that.

-She does not regrets reacting to ALR and people are projecting their pitty over the cancer diagnostics; but Charlie won't remove any reaction to ALR.

-Gives ALR tips on how to make money without monetize her addiction.

-Says she's glad she got "cancelled" now she knows she can survive negativity and she knows what she wants for her channel.

-She still going to make reactions about Chantal.

-Her weight loss content is not being posted because it was posted via instagram by her trainer and now she has no way of posting anything related to that....

-Oh and she exercises almost everyday and walks almost everyday blahblahblah

-Alanna and HoneyCunt being thirsty idiots on the chat.

AvrilsMeatsuit

Naked
kiwifarms.net
I'm confused about the weight loss excuse... like were we supposed to just assume that her trainer posted her weight loss on her page and not ask Charlie directly? It isn't her trainers responsibility to keep us updated, it's hers.

Also, I hope she doesn’t think that just because she posted that 'addressing the ruMorS' video and clearing the non air means that she's automatically back on everyone's good side. Her next few videos won't be well received no matter what it is. Jumping right back into reactions will be like shooting herself in the foot but at the same time she literally has no other option. Reactions roll in the big bucks! God forbid she actually decide to use her originality and make her own content without the help of Chantal or Amber.

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
I dont buy her excuse regarding not uploading anything involving weight loss because she hasn't been with her trainer. Chaz conveniently forgot she has filmed and uploaded herself working out at home somewhat recently. Walking 6 days a week? Take out your phone and do a walk/talk with me vid.

It's pretty fucking easy to film and upload weight loss related content if you aren't lying about your activity levels.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm confused about the weight loss excuse... like were we supposed to just assume that her trainer posted her weight loss on her page and not ask Charlie directly? It isn't her trainers responsibility to keep us updated, it's hers.

Also, I hope she doesn’t think that just because she posted that 'addressing the ruMorS' video and clearing the non air means that she's automatically back on everyone's good side. Her next few videos won't be well received no matter what it is. Jumping right back into reactions will be like shooting herself in the foot but at the same time she literally has no other option. Reactions roll in the big bucks! God forbid she actually decide to use her originality and make her own content without the help of Chantal or Amber.
She promised other content for her channel besides reactions;

-The vlogs that she promised before and never did
- Make-up tutorials with storytimes with was already promised before
- This recipe of pasta that has only a little over 100kcal and she loves it...

-And she'll show her cat! Why haven't she filmed her cat before? Before "her friends" say its fat.
So Charlie has her own Twinkie Star apparently she's just smart enough to hide it to avoid criticism

But now she knows how to deal with hate and haters and they're nothing so she'll show her fat cat eventually

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
I didn't see her live, but from what other people are commenting it sounds like Charlie is saying she can't post her weight loss (what weight loss though, really) because her trainer posted it to her own instagram? As in only her trainer holds the proof and Charlie does not have access to it...? Like I said, I didn't see the live so I'm unable to do the mental gymnastics required with Charlie's lies.

Anyway, biiiiiiitch. I went to her trainer's instagram and found the story containing the 'Virtual Bootcamp', you know, the one from 3 months ago. From what I can tell, Charlie was present for 4 sessions, which is 4 less than what she said she was going to do - go figure. Her name is tagged more than 4 times but that's because each session has 2-3 clips.

I don't know! It's so much fuckery going on. I'm hella tired but I'm pretty sure I'm right. Also, and this is a big also, the trainer @ Charlie (and of course Charlie's handle is the first one displayed), but Charlie is nowhere to be seen in any of the clips. Weird. Charlie can set up a live stream for 6 hours but can't manage to get on Zoom to workout with everyone else. Like everything ole greazy neck does and says, it's very suspicious 🧐

Here's the ig story, I had to cut it by more than half. You're not missing anything.

SilentNoise

kiwifarms.net
Charlie gifted 4 passes to those sessions. Ninjamin is the only one I recognize in the group. Two from her BTGT group said they probably weren't going, and I don't know about the last one from YouTube.

Screenshot_20200628-070945.png

Charlie not having these workouts makes sense, since if she posted them she would have to get permission from all of the women in it. But I can't help but wonder why she hasn't ever linked to her trainers Instagram or filmed any of her 3 mile minimum walks.

Edit: The other person from YT was Cristal Hinton, who might be cristalmariee. This is the Twitter profile associated with that handle. I don't Instagram so I have no idea if there's an Instagram.

Screenshot_20200628-072419.png

Last edited:

deputydogshit2.0

There is no ‘I’ in Chernobyl, cyka!
kiwifarms.net
She got the same talking scale amber does, showed it off when she announced the "competition" between them so they could weigh in on the same scale.

First and only time it's ever appeared in a video.
Kohl’s now accepts Amazon returns. Makes it easier than ever. Just jump in your uninsured, unregistered car with your suspended license and return that shit (after shooting your mouth off to ALR)!!! While there, be sure to pick up some active wear that will die a lonely death from neglect.
Rent is for suckers!

Tags
None