Charlene Katherine Dorlean / Charlene Kathy Dorlean / Charlie K Dorlean / Charlie Gold - Queen of Haydur Nation, Amberlynn beat her in a weight loss challenge, reckless driver, scofflaw, hypocrite

SilentNoise

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to capitalize on the Jeffree Shane situation. Since she and Callie both seem to like JSC, and iirc Callie only just recently was like "oh, Shane is problematic"

Charlie's proven that she's more than happy to "monetize an addiction", but where that line is for her, I'm not certain. She seems fine with racists too, so I don't know, maybe the line is pedophilia?

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to capitalize on the Jeffree Shane situation. Since she and Callie both seem to like JSC, and iirc Callie only just recently was like "oh, Shane is problematic"

Charlie's proven that she's more than happy to "monetize an addiction", but where that line is for her, I'm not certain. She seems fine with racists too, so I don't know, maybe the line is pedophilia?
She would have to be very careful not to be demonetized; a lot of youtubers talking about are getting nothing (moneywise) from it because of the subject (allegedly pedophilia)

AvrilsMeatsuit

Naked
kiwifarms.net
She'll probably steer clear about the Shane catastrophe on her YouTube platform, but go on a spontaneous Twitter fest instead- liking and retweeting every damn thing others sperg out. She'll probably never make a YouTube video specifically about it, maybe mention it in a livestream or some shit.

Just as predicted! Some of her most recent Tweets. As if anyone really gives a fuck about Charlie's imput on this (or any) situation.
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Chip

kiwifarms.net

I just can't

kiwifarms.net
She promised other content for her channel besides reactions;

-The vlogs that she promised before and never did
- Make-up tutorials with storytimes with was already promised before
- This recipe of pasta that has only a little over 100kcal and she loves it...

-And she'll show her cat! Why haven't she filmed her cat before? Before "her friends" say its fat.
So Charlie has her own Twinkie Star apparently she's just smart enough to hide it to avoid criticism

But now she knows how to deal with hate and haters and they're nothing so she'll show her fat cat eventually
She should do a dsp style cat reveal🐈

deputydogshit2.0

Raining cheese equals WINNING!
kiwifarms.net
I see, so if you have a verified account on Twitter you HAVE to have spoken about BLM (in the right way, of course, god forbid you have a different opinion than Charlie and her ilk) otherwise you're... cancelled? Racist? A prick?
Come on... NO dissenting opinions allowed in Haydurnation. You act as if we live in a place with freedom of speech.

shameful existence

i have sinned and so have you
kiwifarms.net
So after some failed promises she announced a weigh-in for "the first week of July" and now is telling people it'll happen on the 6th. Gorl is making a use of every day now to get rid of some water weight by what sure are sustainable means if a day more or a day less makes a difference.

And of course it's a "retro-react" - the laziest content imaginary.
If this was recorded back in February as she says, she's actually beating Amberlynn in how old content she's willing to upload and monetize.

Last edited:

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None