Charlene Katherine Dorlean / Charlene Kathy Dorlean / Charlie K Dorlean / Charlie Gold - Queen of Haydur Nation, Amberlynn beat her in a weight loss challenge, reckless driver, scofflaw, hypocrite

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

NotreallyPutin

Ragequit
kiwifarms.net
monkeyMafia.png

>Monkies learn to steal and sell the things they stole back to their owners

sauce: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...ob-and-barter-steal-and-then-ransom-the-goods

Big Cholesterol stole reactions from other creators and made her own version of it to "resell" to haydur nation fans. I think a video by Citrine Dream noted it?

Gorillas steal babies.png

>Male gorillas will steal babies and this is seen as normal behavior by experts

sauce: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/...ed,lowland gorillas are critically endangered.

I know CG is "female" but come on... she looks like a dude.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I just never fucking get it. How does someone actually have the time and mental energy to fight people as much as Charlie and this Bubble person constantly do?
The Bubble idiot is an "interesting" case; I took a look on her twitter and the bitch used to be fucking obsessed with a camwhore named Stormy. Now she's on the ALR train protecting Charlie from all evil.

SilentNoise

kiwifarms.net

This video is literally someone showing how to search your email for stuff but she mentions about the charity not looking through their files which is interesting. I've never worked for a charity but I was wondering if that sort of thing is accurate? I understand cutting corners but that seems ridiculous. Does that mean anyone could contact this charity, claiming that they donated upwards of some amount and be able to get a receipt from that day claiming they had? The idea of this being a false document is interesting, but I literally couldn't imagine anyone doing this, but I mean, maybe I'm just naïve. But I mean, that's invoice fraud and I'm not 100% certain that a charity would risk fraud. It also seems more plausible that Charlie only chose to donate that day, then claimed to have not received an email.

It is true that Charlie gave this person her name and the amount she donated though, and no matter how I look at it, from a computer savvy standpoint, the dollar amount she donated is too vague. If you were searching for something like this, you'd want unique identifiers, like name, email, credit card number-- stuff like that. If her name wasn't sufficient for a search, the next question might have been "is this the email associated with the account" or "can I call you to confirm the credit card number" but "how much did you donate" isn't a good follow up question.

This person also confirms that for a small amount ($25) they received two automated emails, one with the amount in it and one without it. It seems reasonable to assume that these are confirmation emails for record keeping. But that means that the company itself must have receipts of these sent emails, so it can't be that hard for them to do a quick email search.

It's all just very bizarre. Charlie definitely has shown herself to be untrustworthy before but this kinda makes me wonder what the defense for her is.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This video is literally someone showing how to search your email for stuff but she mentions about the charity not looking through their files which is interesting. I've never worked for a charity but I was wondering if that sort of thing is accurate? I understand cutting corners but that seems ridiculous. Does that mean anyone could contact this charity, claiming that they donated upwards of some amount and be able to get a receipt from that day claiming they had? The idea of this being a false document is interesting, but I literally couldn't imagine anyone doing this, but I mean, maybe I'm just naïve. But I mean, that's invoice fraud and I'm not 100% certain that a charity would risk fraud. It also seems more plausible that Charlie only chose to donate that day, then claimed to have not received an email.

It is true that Charlie gave this person her name and the amount she donated though, and no matter how I look at it, from a computer savvy standpoint, the dollar amount she donated is too vague. If you were searching for something like this, you'd want unique identifiers, like name, email, credit card number-- stuff like that. If her name wasn't sufficient for a search, the next question might have been "is this the email associated with the account" or "can I call you to confirm the credit card number" but "how much did you donate" isn't a good follow up question.

This person also confirms that for a small amount ($25) they received two automated emails, one with the amount in it and one without it. It seems reasonable to assume that these are confirmation emails for record keeping. But that means that the company itself must have receipts of these sent emails, so it can't be that hard for them to do a quick email search.

It's all just very bizarre. Charlie definitely has shown herself to be untrustworthy before but this kinda makes me wonder what the defense for her is.
I believe- like many others - that Charlie just recently made the donation to pretend it was there all along. She saw the questions weren't going to stop and she needed to save face.
Now Charlie's saying that she lost the original e-mail; and she can't get credit cards receipts with dates because - apparently she has too many of those to search through.

Long story short - Charlie lies

Nicotine Fetish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I just don’t have all the information. But how do you lose an email, lol. Its there. Just type in what you’re looking for and it comes up. My fellow kiwis who have to use emails for their jobs - Are you just as confused as I am? You don’t “look” for emails or “lose them” you just.... type in the search box key words and bam. It’s there. You can’t lose an email, lmao. If she can keep “receipts” of Amberlynn, Gaining Ground, and various other pointless YouTube drama and stuff. Then she ought to have easily searchable receipts in her inbox. I’m sincerely trying to keep an open mind. But somebody losing an email just.... isn’t a thing. But okay, let’s say she did lose it. The “I forgot” to post receipts is bullshit. That is probably in the top 5 things people critique her for in mass on her comments and on Twitter. I don’t even follow charlie and I know that’s one of her most heavy criticisms. She didn’t forget. I think the most plausible thing is: considering the receipt does have a tax ID at the bottom of the receipt (which to me proves it’s real) but otherwise has no date of when the money was received. I think she just recently made the donation and the emails are questionable

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
She didn’t forget. I think the most plausible thing is: considering the receipt does have a tax ID at the bottom of the receipt (which to me proves it’s real) but otherwise has no date of when the money was received. I think she just recently made the donation and the emails are questionable
That's my theory as well. And if true, it means that the $400 that could've been spent on paying overdue court fines and clearing that D6 from her record was INSTEAD used to save face online. She's fully aware that future success of her lifestyle 'brand' depends on people believing she's a good person at the end of the day. I guess she thinks this qualifies as proof.

And like you said, people don't lose emails. She could try and make the argument that the original receipt was sent to her SPAM folder and got trashed unknowingly, but in that scenario, she still looks bad. People parted with their own money for a cause they believed in, and she pocketed it, not realizing her reputation would take a nose dive and people would have questions. If the charity sent her an emailed receipt, it's still there somewhere. She just needs to take a break from Twitter for 5 minutes and use the search function. A bank statement would show a history of her deposit and withdrawal transactions as well, with dates and amounts.

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and W A X
kiwifarms.net
So question:

her upload schedule was fairly consistent up until recently, correct? At least once a week bar a few breaks here and there? From what I can tell she was just taking a break from reactions and not YouTube all together, so does anyone know when she’s going to be uploading again? Her view counts took massive (and I mean MASSIVE) hits- somewhere around 5x LESS the views she usually gets- so what’s she doing for money? Residual income can’t be too great bc it doesn’t seem like ppl are even paying attention to her old content so what’s she doing? How is she getting by? She’s not doing lives afaict and she doesn’t have an outside job does she? I just don’t see how she’s getting by.
Social blade says she’s live now (as of 11:30 am eastern on Saturday 8/08/20) but her channel is down %+ in growth (subs) in the last month. Is she trying to get by on superchats?

Social blade: https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCX0flRv1RHTb4B3VrCmJZ_g
9E28073D-AAA0-4B64-A3C4-9A99B2E10311.png 9E945F9A-3221-45E2-BCB8-A1235D03C931.png A8B81D6A-AE3C-4C75-83BA-9B3BF7E25505.png
I took pics as I didn’t think it’d do any good to archive as social blade changes so much, and sometimes archives can update with the source material. But as you can see by almost every metric (except for daily views, if I’m looking at it properly) her channel has bombed. So how is she surviving?

edit: corrected a %, also thank you to @Ether00 for correcting my assumptions on what “live” meant.

Last edited:

AvrilsMeatsuit

Dad's on a hunting trip.
kiwifarms.net
umok.png

Now who in their right mind would be wishing for our dear ol' Charles to stay away from reactions? If anything we embrace that shit with open arms so that we can further assess how much of a brainless, ignorant, hypocritical donkey she is. Reactions is all she knows, because it's the only thing that brings in the big bucks without having to put in too much effort. Nobody gives a fuck about her piss poor makeup skills, or how single life is treating her during quarantine.

Also, I wanted to add an update on her like/dislike ratios from 3 of her most recent videos:

tryingthisagain.png

tativideo.png

singlelife.png

I hope this sets as a reminder for her to know that this is only the beginning and people aren't just going to turn around and forget about the bullshit she caused upon herself no matter how long she decides to hide out on Twitter.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know when you see someone doing something that they think is so cool, but it's actually super cringy? Like a weeb kid wearing a trench coat and a Naruto headband in 100 degree heat, or some dude with a lisp talking about how Trump is powning the libtards? I get the same sickly second hand embarrassed feeling reading that tweet. A fat, stupid, useless cunt feeling like an internet tough guy because she made a slightly fatter, equally stupid, useless cunt feel bad on YouTube is super pathetic.

And this is the highlight of her life. When she's in the state owned old folks home in 10 years because she never managed to find a man willing to impregnate her and give her a kid/caretaker before the weight gain took away her mobility, the nurses are going to get so sick of hearing about how she used to be a FAMOUS YOUTUBER.

Tags
None