Charles Alexander Berry / Buck Daniel Riley / Toggle the Rat / @onebiggrumpyrat / ExitMouse / Smoochthispooch / huskeyindenial / clunkymunk - Doug Spink's little animal rapist friend

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seethe, dialate and kill yourself dog fucker. You're not defending anyone but yourself.

Screenshot_20210702-134958_Twitter.jpg

Mr. Internet

Daddy made you your favorite, open wide
kiwifarms.net
Seethe, dialate and kill yourself dog fucker. You're not defending anyone but yourself.

View attachment 2310999
Someone's still very assmad about this thread. If a trans person does normal shit with their life, they're not going to get on the farms just for trooning out; you get on the farms for detestable shit Charles, and fucking dogs is one of them. Seethe harder.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mocks people for having few friends, gets 3 likes. Projecting much?

View attachment 2314793
View attachment 2314794
"Imagine having fewer friends then a zoophile". Imagine living off of section 8 in a shithole in Tennessee, having MRSA, an incurable illness, your boyfriend is also broke as fuck, your band sucks, you contribute nothing to society beyond a reminder that degenerates like you exist. Every convention you go to from now on you hope no one recognizes your face now that it's public knowledge, and the only shot to fame you have is a podcast where you talked about fucking dogs with someone who at one point lived in a crap shack full of dogs for the sake of fucking dogs. You've made your entire identity about the idea of having coitus with beings who don't understand anything beyond loyalty, pavlovian conditioning, and the need to reproduce.

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Imagine having fewer friends then a zoophile". Imagine living off of section 8 in a shithole in Tennessee, having MRSA, an incurable illness, your boyfriend is also broke as fuck, your band sucks, you contribute nothing to society beyond a reminder that degenerates like you exist. Every convention you go to from now on you hope no one recognizes your face now that it's public knowledge, and the only shot to fame you have is a podcast where you talked about fucking dogs with someone who at one point lived in a crap shack full of dogs for the sake of fucking dogs. You've made your entire identity about the idea of having coitus with beings who don't understand anything beyond loyalty, pavlovian conditioning, and the need to reproduce.
He wants fame and attention that's for sure. Check this out:

Screenshot_20210704-093639_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210704-093655_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20210704-093707_Twitter.jpg
I hope they run a slam piece against him that brings so much attention to him that even more people find this thread. It's only a matter of time before somey REALLY unhinged or way more mad at the internet finds out about him.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wants fame and attention that's for sure. Check this out:

View attachment 2315970
View attachment 2315972
View attachment 2315973
I hope they run a slam piece against him that brings so much attention to him that even more people find this thread. It's only a matter of time before somey REALLY unhinged or way more mad at the internet finds out about him.
There's no way RT is not going to slam him for his degeneracy. This is Russia after all, a country that at one point ran an anti-drug and homosexual campaign at once, with one of the slogans being "All fags are junkies, but not all junkies are fags."

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably a good time to remind people not to go an pozload my neghole. No matter how well your argument, no matter how much to autistically screech at mentally ill degenerates like Charles, he'll always say he's in the right and "not a monster". He's literally been going to therapy sessions with a quack to hear that he's not a monster and nobody can convince him otherwise. Plus you end up just looking like a giant faggot sperg like this guy.

Screenshot_20210704-194603_Twitter.jpg20210704_194536.jpg20210704_194539.jpg20210704_194541.jpg

Last edited:

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
Funny thing about Dog Fucker’s reply here is the simple fact that he says, “oh, bad on you dude, identifying w/ the blackmailer. I identify with the paedophile victim. He is virtuous, like me, a virtuous dog-raper. You are bad, & have bad-think, ‘cause you cheered on the vigilante blackmailers. That show is so deep- you missed the point, man. Got ya!”

Paraphrasing dog raper, above, who actually seems to be the one who missed the point. The creep out twist was that the show makers intended people to empathize w/ the kid being blackmailed, then they plot twist showing the kid to be a villain. A child raper, like Charles is a dog raper. Then, the audience is meant to second guess their hatred for the “evil blackmailers” as they are now shown as vigilantes out for justice or retribution to those who’ve escaped the law & maybe shouldn’t have.
That’s part of the deeper message of the episode.

Chuckle Fuck is the nonce who missed the point. The show makers are trying to show that real monsters have layers, they are our friends, brothers, sons, spouses, etc, who also rape, kill, act like monsters. The ones we look at as scum, some internet blackmailers, actually have other sides too. They were out for slime balls who’ve not been caught, to have to take responsibility finally, etc.

Charles the exceptional individual here thinks just cause the kid caught jackin’ off had good sides, it absolved his paedo shit. Nope.

Dog Rapist No 1 probably has a good side, but it’s his canine rape that merits out what his life has been marked by. Being a good son or nice to someone won’t erase the hurt he has inflicted on Spot, Butch, Barkley, & any other dog he’s fence jumped, forced, or pavlovian conditioned into his rape acts.

People are multidimensional. I’ve never met anyone who was just one thing. The worst ones I’ve encountered, have good sides too. The best people, have dark & bad sides, etc etc. That was what that episode was about iirc.

Besides those musings, hard agree re: Don’t poz load neg holes. Gay ops fag shit up. ChuckleFuck’s his own worst enemy.

He’d never have to fear blackmailers, or tell Mommy & his little brothers that he rapes animals, if he simply didn’t rape animals. He knows, on some level, or he’d not be desperate to “Queer” shield & BLM shield etc.

round robin

kiwifarms.net
Probably a good time to remind people not to go an pozload my neghole. No matter how well your argument, no matter how much to autistically screech at mentally ill degenerates like Charles, he'll always say he's in the right and "not a monster". He's literally been going to therapy sessions with a quack to hear that he's not a monster and nobody can convince him otherwise. Plus you end up just looking like a giant faggot sperg like this guy.

View attachment 2317296
View attachment 2317291
View attachment 2317292View attachment 2317293
Whoever did this shit is a exceptional individual and terminally online. "Don't interact with cows" is a rule for a reason, because it mostly just makes you look dumber than the cow in comparison.

DrNow

Not the real Younan Nowzaradan. Fan account.
kiwifarms.net
It sucks knowing these fucks are allowed to be free knowing damn well they rape animals (maybe even torture them too like Doug did, though they'll never open up about it)

I didn’t think Spink engaged in any kind of zoosadism?

Pukebucket

Genderfear - Thee/Thine
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t think Spink engaged in any kind of zoosadism?
Depends on if you consider raping animals to be sadistic or not I guess. Or threatening to kill them when the feds showed up because he couldn't bear the thought of someone else taking care of them. Or letting them maul one another because they've been poorly handled and abused so lived on a trigger. Or stealing them from people's yards. Or grooming them to fuck other people while fantasizing about opening a beast brothel. Or, according to some, just outright abusing them regularly when they misbehaved, which was likely a contributing factor to the aforementioned mauling.

Doug Spink might not've disembowled puppies or crushed kittens to get his jollies but he was still a malignant, abusive human being with a savior complex and it's not a bad thing he's six feet in the ground now.

Vault

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe so, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has.

To be fair, zoophilia and zoosadism are one and the same in my eyes. Screwing dogs isn't any more moral than torturing them in the process.
Pretty much. Zoophilia is wrapped up in the cosy blanket of "I love my dog partner vwv he likes it when I fuck him", whereas zoosadism enjoys the aspects of the animal being in pain.
One reeks of someone trying to cover their guilt by projecting a sorts of mutual enjoyment onto the animal.

I have no sympathy for people like Buck just as much as I have no sympathy for people like Kero. Both kinds of acts will harm an animal. If anything, wrapping it up with love just highlights the 'learned helplessness' effect of mental abuse many abused animals go through. They sometimes get so used to being abused they just lay down and let it happen, which then gets twisted into 'submissiveness'.

I haven't been keeping up with the Buck situation but I keep seeing more zoo pride shit on twitter still, ugh. I think a lot of people interacting with these folk haven't kinda clocked onto what the ζ means still.

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much. Zoophilia is wrapped up in the cosy blanket of "I love my dog partner vwv he likes it when I fuck him", whereas zoosadism enjoys the aspects of the animal being in pain.
One reeks of someone trying to cover their guilt by projecting a sorts of mutual enjoyment onto the animal.
Literally the same as having a pedophile who pretties up the concept of pedophilia by talking about how they believe children can have loving and fulfilling relationship with adults and a pedophile who openly wants to inflict pain on children. The former might call out the latter and claim they're holding kiddie diddler acceptance back, but it doesn't change the fact that they're both completely immoral.

Mr. Internet

Daddy made you your favorite, open wide
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2317296
View attachment 2317291
View attachment 2317292View attachment 2317293
Oh Charles. You did have a chance to "come out" to your parents, remember? One of the OGs in the thread gave you the chance to come out to your parents before the farms contacted them directly, the chance for you to explain everything to them and break your dog molesting to them in full, and you ran. You ran like the rat coward you are and left them to deal with strangers contacting them with all the things you do in the dark.

Give me hats, but the fact that this sick fuck couldn't even bother to try and face reality with what his family must think of him is despicable.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dog Rapist No 1 probably has a good side, but it’s his canine rape that merits out what his life has been marked by. Being a good son or nice to someone won’t erase the hurt he has inflicted on Spot, Butch, Barkley, & any other dog he’s fence jumped, forced, or pavlovian conditioned into his rape acts.
It's worth remembering Spink threatened to kill a dog he had held hostage at one point. Or when things went to shit with his business, how his partner paid for his stupidly expensive mansion and Spink did nothing in turn, and instead vandalized the place to the point it took years to fix it. Or how abusive he was to his first wife, who only stuck around out of fear of him taking her kids, and the time he threatened to murder her if he didn't get his dog back, which ended up dying anyways because it was mauled to death by the other, presumably untrained dogs he got to continue his disgusting harem. Then there was the drug smuggling, how he kidnapped his racing horse back from Canada, the arson of one of his zoo-buddy's homes, the kidnapping of Gengis, the many times he kept jumping back and forth to Canada to avoid his charges in Washington, and his eventual, slow, painful death from rectal cancer.

But hey, in Charle's eyes, Spink was a good boy, who didunuffin wrong, who was a savior of animals, he says, as veterinarians tearfully are forced to put down the animals Spink abused.

ETA: I forgot, but there was a point where Spink did abuse dogs, which was when he was a handler for a couple in Chicago who bred Lab Retrievers. At one point he broke the jaw of a dog who was supposed to be sent to another breeder to produce pups.

Last edited: