Charles Alexander Berry / Buck Daniel Riley / Toggle the Rat / @onebiggrumpyrat / ExitMouse / Smoochthispooch / huskeyindenial / clunkymunk - Doug Spink's little animal rapist friend

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How immoral are you that you put your coom above the collective safety of many innocent creatures and societal progress.

"Yeah this bill will radically change factory farming practices to be both more ethical and better for the environment but idk guys I can't fuck animals. We gotta debate if it's right."
Absolute degeneracy.

DrNow

Not the real Younan Nowzaradan. Fan account.
kiwifarms.net
Just finished first hour of the latest ZTT. YouTube seem to have put up an age restricted prompt. Other than that, they continue to host a bestiality podcast whilst purging even moderately conservative content.

A few thoughts.

Their branding and approach has been consistent; a kind of saccharine love is love message, which only hints at the podcasts central theme. They talk about ‘coming out as zoos’ and urge others to do this, that if they’re rejected they don’t need that kind of negativity in their life anyway.

They do not seem to be able to grasp why telling your parents that you’ve taught your Labrador to sodomise people might not end well. And if it doesn’t, the problem is clearly on THEIR end, according to ZTT. They of course never talk specifically about what they do to animals.

They talk a lot about their support for the globohomo BLM rainbow alliance. I guess when you’re getting support from Amazon, Nintendo, Netflix and major financial institutions you probably don’t need Toggle the Rat rooting for you. But he seems to believe his support will one day be reciprocated and the martyr cult of George Floyd will stand shoulder to shoulder with deviantart furries who sexually interfere with dogs.

There’s another recurring theme, the idea that nobody should wish death on others. That nobody is beneath forgiveness, and being really angry about people doing awful things does not make the world a better place. They do not allow critical comments, but if they did, I’d like to know if they feel they have it in their hearts to forgive Tim Win.

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The absolute salt. Maybe if you weren't an animal raping degenerate you wouldn't have a thread here.

1627999432745.png

Vault

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Their branding and approach has been consistent; a kind of saccharine love is love message, which only hints at the podcasts central theme. They talk about ‘coming out as zoos’ and urge others to do this, that if they’re rejected they don’t need that kind of negativity in their life anyway.

The whole "cut off people from your life who are different from you!" is the exact culty bullshit that leads to impressionable folk joining in with their animalfucker crew. They cut off people who genuinely care about putting them on a better road in life so they don't go to jail one day for succumbing to red rocket syndrome, and end up surrounding themselves only with enablers.

"Therapy? Who needs that, you're you and beautiful, accept who you truly are and find others like you who also want to fuck dogs. Slippery slope? Where?"

Every time Charles talks about his therapists who are so supportive, I just don't get it.

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The whole "cut off people from your life who are different from you!" is the exact culty bullshit that leads to impressionable folk joining in with their animalfucker crew. They cut off people who genuinely care about putting them on a better road in life so they don't go to jail one day for succumbing to red rocket syndrome, and end up surrounding themselves only with enablers.

"Therapy? Who needs that, you're you and beautiful, accept who you truly are and find others like you who also want to fuck dogs. Slippery slope? Where?"

Every time Charles talks about his therapists who are so supportive, I just don't get it.
Charles hates to be challenged in any way just like a lot of Millenials that suffer from mental disorders. So of course he's going to seek out friends and even a "therapist" that's going to not make him question his own core beliefs or values. It's a disgusting parasocial hugbox he's created all for the sake of fucking animals and talking about it openly. It's disgusting.

DrNow

Not the real Younan Nowzaradan. Fan account.
kiwifarms.net

There's no doubt in my mind his priority is validation rather than therapy. There's another part of me that wonders how much of the whole thing is just a bizarre ego trip, the world of bestiality is a pretty small pond, so somebody like Toggle can easily work his way to a kind of prestige and respect. Is having sex with animals actually a fundamental aspect of his regular life? Possibly. It's also possibly something socially awkward, autistic misfits have seized upon so that they might have some form of community. Then again, the concept of sex with animals is just incomprehensible to me, so I just find it hard to believe that zoophiles even exist I suppose.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
So while Toggle is off sperging out about fucking animals, Trevor is in the same house doing this. They're a nice wholesome couple.
This happened in the "Bears Be Gaming" Discord room for anyone who is interested. I guarantee you he's left quite a trail in there.
So I assume this was Charles? I have some even worse stuff here. Click on your own risk.

4C6BEFC0-096B-4C12-BC87-B976403487EB.jpeg6F8BC3AB-D957-4483-BF07-74912E76E539.jpegCB5E76BE-7511-4BDC-A70C-435A313569F4.jpeg

And friendly reminder that Trevor has a fetish for fucking in public bathrooms, never uses condoms and fuck god knows who many men while simultaneously never working and living on the tugboat+ebegging.

What a life.

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I assume this was Charles? I have some even worse stuff here. Click on your own risk.

And friendly reminder that Trevor has a fetish for fucking in public bathrooms, never uses condoms and fuck god knows who many men while simultaneously never working and living on the tugboat+ebegging.

What a life.
Holy shit. What a disgusting deviant. I doubt it's Charles because I believe he's much fatter IRL. Trevor and Charles have a degenerate lifestyle where they have a poly-open relationship and he pretends like he isn't a slut. - "If all you want is a hookup, I'm not your dude" - Trevor Rush.

1629310529289.png

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. What a disgusting deviant. I doubt it's Charles because I believe he's much fatter IRL. Trevor and Charles have a degenerate lifestyle where they have a poly-open relationship and he pretends like he isn't a slut. - "If all you want is a hookup, I'm not your dude" - Trevor Rush.

View attachment 2456346
Lmao that profile is complete bs. The way he describes himself is not at all what he does irl. In all the vids and photos I saw never did he once use a condom. And my place? He had tons of logs talking about how he and his ex had a public bathroom fetish. And yeah he'll meet anyone who offers up their ass to his disgusting greasy cock. Yes no trolling plans whatever but way back I did talk to him pretending to be an "ally" against those lying bigot furries. But he didn't say much. I can share some but the 100% Bareback and public restroom shit is true.

A8B68F9F-62EE-4A16-8E1C-0B1997660960.jpeg
09168A6A-6625-4713-BA28-4DADA6A28EC4.jpeg
0CB98A78-F403-43D1-A801-EE0CD2C4BB0C.jpeg
F1C20B75-2BEE-444A-ACB2-6855AF59DA4B.jpeg
B4A7876F-BDDC-423E-8DCA-C052D029483C.jpeg

So yeah dudes like him are infested with stds. His diabetes and poor hygiene certainly doesn't help.

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmao that profile is complete bs. The way he describes himself is not at all what he does irl. In all the vids and photos I saw never did he once use a condom. And my place? He had tons of logs talking about how he and his ex had a public bathroom fetish. And yeah he'll meet anyone who offers up their ass to his disgusting greasy cock. Yes no trolling plans whatever but way back I did talk to him pretending to be an "ally" against those lying bigot furries. But he didn't say much. I can share some but the 100% Bareback and public restroom shit is true.

So yeah dudes like him are infested with stds. His diabetes and poor hygiene certainly doesn't help.
I'd be curious to see more of the logs. Especially if it mentions some of his more infamous ex boyfriends and even his ex "husband". That's an old wound that never quite healed.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
I'd be curious to see more of the logs. Especially if it mentions some of his more infamous ex boyfriends and even his ex "husband". That's an old wound that never quite healed.
Honestly there wasn't much other than what's already known. And I will say in advance, yes messing around like this was pretty stupid for sure but I was just so sick of Charles and wanted to see what I could get out of him. Also I for fun I mentioned some glitchedpuppet degeneracy from the Pokemon mystery dungeon group (ran by a shota fetischist among others thats where I got the pic from).

But so much for condoms LMAO. He didn't wear it in a single pic besides one. And he confirmed that because of diabetes he can't take prep either. I seriously doubt he's std free at this point.

Also Trevor mentioned his past bf was almost "murdered by his right wing family". And that Charles was like half puerto rican. He was very secretive overall about him and all. Always changing topics when it was mentioned. Funnily enough he deseibee Charles as "vanilla" and that all the stuff about him was made up of course....

DC8C0D36-C09A-4B1A-A6AF-4341FB2B4132.jpeg
28F6D516-3CD9-41F5-8EB7-4691883E4954.jpeg
CA2A9AEA-152F-4B1F-9513-8842EE711B77.jpegC20CA619-4E16-48F4-9EB5-C06506C66AED.jpegDE9418E9-0377-4C86-B90B-6536BD1A8B4E.jpegB8EBCACC-B624-4099-A580-4F99640E7124.jpeg66143608-4158-4D80-8774-CC9C63958B18.jpeg9B346ECA-C94A-482A-A679-28C22F71E122.jpeg

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly there wasn't much other than what's already known. And I will say in advance, yes messing around like this was pretty stupid for sure but I was just so sick of Charles and wanted to see what I could get out of him. Also I for fun I mentioned some glitchedpuppet degeneracy from the Pokemon mystery dungeon group (ran by a shota fetischist among others thats where I got the pic from).

But so much for condoms LMAO. He didn't wear it in a single pic besides one. And he confirmed that because of diabetes he can't take prep either. I seriously doubt he's std free at this point.

Also Trevor mentioned his past bf was almost "murdered by his right wing family". And that Charles was like half puerto rican. He was very secretive overall about him and all. Always changing topics when it was mentioned. Funnily enough he deseibee Charles as "vanilla" and that all the stuff about him was made up of course....

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Trevor most likely does not "love" Charles. He tolerates him. They clearly are on two different levels sexually (I mean animal fucking is a hard sell for even the biggest deviants). Trevor 100% is with him out of convenience and fear of not having a place to live. If shit ever hits the fan I hope Trevor can join here and send this post to the moon :story:

RedWolf

kiwifarms.net

Would you happen to know what day these took place?