Charles Alexander Berry / Buck Daniel Riley / Toggle the Rat / @onebiggrumpyrat / ExitMouse / Smoochthispooch / huskeyindenial / clunkymunk - Doug Spink's little animal rapist friend

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
Kyr was Trevor's ex "husband" (pagan bullshit husband) and wow this dude was a mess. Meth head addict that was trying to get AIDS so he could get a tugboat living situation for a program designed for people who couldn't afford living without assistance dealing with the disease. He went around telling people he had acid blood and couldn't get STIs and it's thought that's how Trevor got MRSA.
LMAO
Guess your dating pool is pretty limited when you're as much of a disaster of a person as Trevor is...

RedWolf

kiwifarms.net
I do want to see Toggle go down! I really hope that at the next fur con he attends. Someone calls the police on their zoo bullshit. It still gets me that he wants to go around and pretend to be, “For the Animals,” but rapes them and says they consented… fucking gross!

RedWolf

kiwifarms.net
I see that, however your post was unnecessarily "personal army" sounding as agreeable as it is.
I didn’t see it that way or mean it to be. I had a general hope for something to happen. I didn’t say, “someone should do this.” And demand it. I think you just wanted to put that context into my message. That’s my take on it, but whatever.

Spoonomancer

Boo! Haunted spoons
kiwifarms.net
I didn’t see it that way or mean it to be. I had a general hope for something to happen. I didn’t say, “someone should do this.” And demand it. I think you just wanted to put that context into my message. That’s my take on it, but whatever.
ah, I am seeing what you mean now. Earlier I was just thinking too quickly and went to the worst since your account is unfortunately really new.

RedWolf

kiwifarms.net
ah, I am seeing what you mean now. Earlier I was just thinking too quickly and went to the worst since your account is unfortunately really new.
It’s all good, I am new to this site and to being a furry in general, so I understand. I started on this thread because unfortunately some people I know are somewhat caught up in this.

Mr. Internet

Daddy made you your favorite, open wide
kiwifarms.net
It’s all good, I am new to this site and to being a furry in general, so I understand. I started on this thread because unfortunately some people I know are somewhat caught up in this.

As in, they're friends of Charles here? Mind sharing who?

RedWolf

kiwifarms.net
As in, they're friends of Charles here? Mind sharing who?
They are not friends of Charles, just a close friend who is chatting with Trevor. I don’t want to say his name because I don’t want all of this to come to him, he doesn’t know anything about any of this and I want to keep him safe from it. I’m not sure how to tell him any of this. He doesn’t know who Trevor really is or Charles, or what the hell a Toggle is either.

Mr. Internet

Daddy made you your favorite, open wide
kiwifarms.net
They are not friends of Charles, just a close friend who is chatting with Trevor. I don’t want to say his name because I don’t want all of this to come to him, he doesn’t know anything about any of this and I want to keep him safe from it. I’m not sure how to tell him any of this. He doesn’t know who Trevor really is or Charles, or what the hell a Toggle is either.

Chatting with Trevor... knowing Trevor, has he collected him into his harem of subs yet? If he hasn't, he'll at least try. And if he has, I wouldn't put it past Trevor to blackmail subs of his that have fallen out of line. How that dude hasn't been fired from his BDSM "job" yet, I have no idea, he has a history of abuse and manipulation.

Start with telling him about Trevor's past, go to his thread here for pointers, then lead your way into "his husband fucks dogs and Trevor probably likes to watch."

Stupidface

kiwifarms.net
Mr. Internet has good pointers. There's really no easy path to breaking this kind of information, because obviously Trevor will deny various allegations for his own benefit as needed. However with his history in mind, the sooner you tell your friend the better I'd say as there's less leverage for Trevor to work with in terms of manipulation. Potentially blackmail?
Good luck.

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just reminding you all that Trevor is really fat and lazy. He does a piss poor job concealing his online trails. He actively uses hookup apps and dating sites. He's got an active presence on Discord. I can assure you that man has a bigger paper trail than his animal abuser boyfriend.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just reminding you all that Trevor is really fat and lazy. He does a piss poor job concealing his online trails. He actively uses hookup apps and dating sites. He's got an active presence on Discord. I can assure you that man has a bigger paper trail than his animal abuser boyfriend.
It's his boyfriend who's the reason Charles has this thread anyways, when he bitched about his delivery order going wrong.

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Toggle is over on Twitter with the absolute pair to criticize the creative work of others.

1632756684032.png

Edit: I'm stupid and misread what he was saying. Either way, this is what he concerns himself with. I can't say much, I'm discussing him on KiwiFarms but the silver lining is I don't fuck animals nor advocate it.

Last edited:

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, that is clearly not what he's doing.
He's caring about why deviants are using the words submissive and breeding. There, fixed.

Doesn't sound much better at a second glance. I tend to not read too much into what this dipshit is saying. It's cringy enough that it begins with "Yo" like he's cool and with it.

Corny1799

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know if this has been posted in this thread or not. But I found Toggle when looking on Howlr. Yeah I use Howlr. I’m a furry but not a fucking zoophile. Fuck them! But yeah I found him when on the app because I sadly live kinda close to this fucker. I’m about 2 hours away from him so he popped up in people near me. Just letting you guys know he’s on Howlr if that hasn’t been posted here yet.
DF95F9FA-5F8C-4893-8633-C349961FE439.png

The Real Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know if this has been posted in this thread or not. But I found Toggle when looking on Howlr. Yeah I use Howlr. I’m a furry but not a fucking zoophile. Fuck them! But yeah I found him when on the app because I sadly live kinda close to this fucker. I’m about 2 hours away from him so he popped up in people near me. Just letting you guys know he’s on Howlr if that hasn’t been posted here yet.View attachment 2574990
I love how quick you guys are to throw your fellow degenerates under the bus.