Lolcow Charles Clymer / Charlotte Clymer / @cmclymer - fake feminist, fake tranny, fake veteran. SJW4$. Respect my gender identity or I'll have you fired

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chuck turned 33 this past Saturday. He really knows how to make a spectacle of himself.
View attachment 973851
View attachment 973846
no one wants this. every human in existence hates everything about this. chuck is just lucky that murdering faggots is illegal. i'm a faggot and i would vote to legalize it just to cleanse the earth of these disgusting pieces of shit.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
no one wants this. every human in existence hates everything about this. chuck is just lucky that murdering faggots is illegal. i'm a faggot and i would vote to legalize it just to cleanse the earth of these disgusting pieces of shit.
Legal in some jurisdictions

1571293608911.png

1571293821474.png
Apparently Saudi Arabia has also recently opened its doors to tourism

(Note: Charles is in fact NOT a faggot, just a str8 white male LARPing as one.)

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
by the command of HRC Chuck Tweet.
View attachment 976589
Charlie sure does have a hate boner for female veterans who don't want to see more american troops die needlessly on foreign soil for no reason other than to stick our proverbial tongue out at people he thinks owe us money. What a feminine lady.

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
Charlie sure does have a hate boner for female veterans who don't want to see more american troops die needlessly on foreign soil for no reason other than to stick our proverbial tongue out at people he thinks owe us money. What a feminine lady.
No wonder he has such a hate boner for female veterans. They accomplished what he couldn't, they have a distinguished service record and all he has is being a West Point drop out.

sperginity

eat... the... BRISKET
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
clymer.jpg

so there is a custody battle where the mom says the kid is trans and the dad says he is not, the kid only dresses like a girl and goes by a girls name when at the mothers house. neither side argues that the child is seriously distressed about gender at this point but the mother seems intent on getting puberty blockers for the kid. The jury mostly ruled for the mom. Clymer is deciding that this is the hill he wants to die on, hilarious.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Seeing Clymer throwing himself into this debate, making post after condescending post of unironic "sweetie" this and that. Disgusting.

"Oh sweetie, you don't really think that girlboys can't have penises do you snookums tee hee."
Any time I see this man aggressively interacting with real women, I can't stop imagining this picture:

1571872462521.png

This single picture says everything about this aggressive, misogynistic man that needs to be said.

Tags
None