Lolcow Charles Clymer / Charlotte Clymer / @cmclymer - fake feminist, fake tranny, fake veteran. SJW4$. Respect my gender identity or I'll have you fired

Spedestrian

Bellend Lugosi
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking disgusting. I'm not sure what's worse. The horse smile or the waaaay to short skirt.
View attachment 917225
Fall outfit inspo? Nah. Weird Al inspo? Definitely.
Clymidia - Short Skirt, Long Horseface
I want a girl with a mind like an autist
I want a girl with a barrel chest
I want a girl with a jaw so cut
She burns my eyes like cigarettes

I want a girl with the wrong allocations
Who's fast, thoroughbred, and sharp as a tack
She's playing with her jewelry, she's fucking up her hair
She's LARPing femininity by not wearing slacks

I want a girl with a short skirt and a long horseface

I want a girl who can't be girly
I want a girl who trooned out late
I want a girl with uninterrupted masculinity
Who uses a machete, to cut her new gape

With fingernails too huge to polish
And a voice that is deep like Barry White
She's fast, thoroughbred, and sharp as a tack
She's LARPing femininity by not wearing slacks

I want a girl with a short skirt and a long, long horseface

I want a girl who needs pounds of foundation
I want a girl with tons of split ends
At Rocky Horror we will meet accidentally
We'll start to talk when she uses the Men's

She wants a wardrobe that handles her largeness
She wants some clothes that can fit a square
She's changing her name from Charles to Charlotte
She's trading her men's jeans for the skirt of a harlot

I want a girl with a short skirt and a long horseface

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
Chuck turned 33 this past Saturday. He really knows how to make a spectacle of himself.
View attachment 973851
View attachment 973846
no one wants this. every human in existence hates everything about this. chuck is just lucky that murdering faggots is illegal. i'm a faggot and i would vote to legalize it just to cleanse the earth of these disgusting pieces of shit.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
no one wants this. every human in existence hates everything about this. chuck is just lucky that murdering faggots is illegal. i'm a faggot and i would vote to legalize it just to cleanse the earth of these disgusting pieces of shit.
Legal in some jurisdictions

1571293608911.png

1571293821474.png
Apparently Saudi Arabia has also recently opened its doors to tourism

(Note: Charles is in fact NOT a faggot, just a str8 white male LARPing as one.)

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

I'll get my humanity and my sanity back.
kiwifarms.net
by the command of HRC Chuck Tweet.
View attachment 976589
Charlie sure does have a hate boner for female veterans who don't want to see more american troops die needlessly on foreign soil for no reason other than to stick our proverbial tongue out at people he thinks owe us money. What a feminine lady.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Justice and free helicopter rides for all
kiwifarms.net
Charlie sure does have a hate boner for female veterans who don't want to see more american troops die needlessly on foreign soil for no reason other than to stick our proverbial tongue out at people he thinks owe us money. What a feminine lady.
No wonder he has such a hate boner for female veterans. They accomplished what he couldn't, they have a distinguished service record and all he has is being a West Point drop out.

sperginity

crack whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
clymer.jpg

so there is a custody battle where the mom says the kid is trans and the dad says he is not, the kid only dresses like a girl and goes by a girls name when at the mothers house. neither side argues that the child is seriously distressed about gender at this point but the mother seems intent on getting puberty blockers for the kid. The jury mostly ruled for the mom. Clymer is deciding that this is the hill he wants to die on, hilarious.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Seeing Clymer throwing himself into this debate, making post after condescending post of unironic "sweetie" this and that. Disgusting.

"Oh sweetie, you don't really think that girlboys can't have penises do you snookums tee hee."
Any time I see this man aggressively interacting with real women, I can't stop imagining this picture:

1571872462521.png

This single picture says everything about this aggressive, misogynistic man that needs to be said.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino