Charting Amber's Weight Gain Thread - Graphinglynn

Whale Watcher

Mental things is scary
kiwifarms.net
Buckle in Rain Men, cause Amberlynn has done a loooot of weigh-ins over her youtube career.

So we’ll start with the overall graph, shall we? The big picture:

Each vertical line is a month. The darker vertical lines are years. Horizontal lines are every 10 lb.

The start of this graph is mostly based on AL’s retelling of her weight history so it’s only a ballpark estimate. She says that the lowest weight she remembers being was 290 lb at a mere 11 years old. Tragic.
In one of her oldest videos, she also claimed to have gained 100 pounds in 9 months when she was 16, which took her to what she called her highest ever weight for a long time, 420 lbs.
So that’s the spike that you see in 2007.
She maintained at 420 lb for years, according to her, before losing the fabled 89 elbees that the ancient scholars speak of in the year before she started vlogging.

After that, she gained back about 40 pounds the next year, which takes us to the start of our gorl’s youtube journey!
The proceeding numbers are better visualized by zooming in a bit:

I made this a 6-year graph instead of a 5-year one because 6 years ago is almost exactly the point when she started regaining following the legendary 89 elbees.
She started 2013 off at her lowest weight since high school, which was 331 lb. Her girlfriend at the time was Krystal. Her gain wasn’t quite so fast then as it is now, and she had small spurts of short-term weight loss while they were together. I’m eyeballing her gaining pace as 30-40 lb/year with Krystal.

But when her & Krystal broke up, you can see a giant spike in 2015… coincidence? I think not.
She then got with Dusty & didn’t seem to weigh in as much, but kept up a steady gaining pace of about 50 lb/year.
She actually seemed to be turning things around for a bit after her & Destiny split - losing 20 lb in half a year, but she gained it back after shacking up with Becky in the latter half of 2017.

This is when Amberlynn REALLY started to put in work for her coveted spot on My 600 Pound Life.
Let’s zoom in again, shall we?

Here we see only the weigh-ins that Amberlynn reported last year.
I threw Becky’s weigh-ins up there as well just for shits cause they would often weigh-in together.

If we discard the initial New Year’s reading of 498 lb, her current gaining pace is 80-90 lb/year. She has doubled her previous pace.

And just because I know someone will be curious,

Looks like June 25.

Excuse the autism, but I hope you guys found this as interesting as I did.

Last edited:

Turd Blossom

Take your protein pills & put your helmet on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like June 25.
Well isn't that perfect? It just so happens that Lexington's Pride Festival starts that weekend! Now our gorl will really have something to celebrate!
Perhaps she will actually attend the festivities this year and motor around the crowds on a custom rainbow-colored scootypuff (in between sessions at The Cheesecake Factory ofc)!
pride.png

Whale Watcher

Mental things is scary
kiwifarms.net
How long before she collapses in on herself, becomes a singularity and destroys the planet?
1.75 x 10^25 years.
Excel wouldn’t let me graph it.

That's the point at which her escape velocity would exceed the speed of light if she were to continue gaining indefinitely at the pace she set this year.
It'll take longer though depending on how much bigger her radius gets.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nicely done.

The fucked up thing is that the phone apps she uses has graphs like this included, so she can see that her weight only really goes up over time. She is so egotistical that when she fails spectacularly she still feels great about herself and thinks its not a big deal.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Looking at these graphs it's easy to say "wow Becky is toxic' but I just want to thow my lil opinion out there that it's not her relationships that cause her to gain weight. It's her youtube ad revenue. The more money she makes the fatter she gets. If it wasn't Becky it'd be someone else.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn those Kiwi scientists have done it again!

When I look at it laid out here I do feel that there is some correlation between her more rapid weight gain and the.. how shall we say... "slower, easier" girlfriends. But not Destiny or Becky themselves. What I mean is that as I understand it Kasey/Krsystle were periods of time where SOMEONE was making her do things and watch her health at least a little bit. But then both before, as a child with minimal supervision, and later with girlfriends that didnt give a shit about health she rapidly balloons.

So my takeaway is that Amber will literally eat herself to death like a goldfish when left unsupervised, and that she actually needs people in her life who will force her to eat less, move more.

ricecake

kiwifarms.net
Looking at these graphs it's easy to say "wow Becky is toxic' but I just want to thow my lil opinion out there that it's not her relationships that cause her to gain weight. It's her youtube ad revenue. The more money she makes the fatter she gets. If it wasn't Becky it'd be someone else.
When I look at it laid out here I do feel that there is some correlation between her more rapid weight gain and the.. how shall we say... "slower, easier" girlfriends. But not Destiny or Becky themselves. What I mean is that as I understand it Kasey/Krsystle were periods of time where SOMEONE was making her do things and watch her health at least a little bit. But then both before, as a child with minimal supervision, and later with girlfriends that didnt give a shit about health she rapidly balloons.
Bolth. She has absolutely nothing keeping her in check. Most people self-regulate. That is obviously not happening. (We can speculate why forever; I favor a one-two punch of "born addicted to meth" and childhood neglect.)

Second line of defense is family and friends who, if don't call someone out for being a big fat pig, at least aren't enablers.

Third, most people would run out of food money at some point. Amber has almost no bills and does not buy anything of quality, so she has limitless food money.

She is like those gluttonous kings of yore. Like the dude in the Bible who got stabbed and his fat sucked up the knife. Except probably 2-3x as fat.

89elbees

kiwifarms.net
What a beautiful display of autism. If only I had a semper fi rating to give :feels:

I would agree that I don't think Becky is any more problematic than other gorlfriends. Destiny had some things to say every now and then, but AL continued to gain. What makes the Becky era one of such an exponential gain is a deadly combo of disposable income and lack of an authority figure limiting her food. Kasey's mom forced her to go to school and presumably kept her portions at least, relative to now, in check. Krystle's parents limited her food such that she lost the infamous 89 elbees. Aside from the occasional snide comment, Destiny didn't do much to try to keep her from eating. Money was a bit more limited in the Destiny era though, which kept the weight gain slow(er). Becky is a thumb and thumbs have no spines, so in addition to bending to AL's every whim, there's a lot more binge money to contend with.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
She announced 560 in 2019, so that point lies outside the scope of this graph. If it were included, it would put into starker relief the more rapid weight gain that has been going on since that motel stay. While the progression has followed a relatively straight incline since 2013, it seems to be making a dramatic curve upward since summer. Hard to believe it, but once she hit 500, she has gained faster than she ever had in her life.

Brilliant piece of work, Whale Watcher. We've needed a good reference resource for her weight gain for some time, and this is much better than we could have hoped for. Future anthropologists, sociologists, medical researchers, and morbid curiosity seekers will be grateful for generations to come, when they study the strange, tragic case of the woman who ate herself to death.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Imagine being nearly 300 pounds at the age of 11, fuck me (:_(
Our gorl is lucky she's made 28 damn
Pretty much. There have been a few studies done on childhood obesity and it's even worse for your organs than being obese as an adult, since all of that visceral fat just surrounds your organs shitting out cytokines while they're still growing.

There was one study done in CA where they autopsied teens who died in car crashes and found that like 80% of big gorls and boys were in the first stages of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. And another one describing comorbidities in teens that were about to go through weight loss surgery, where the majority of them had stage I or II chronic kidney disease.

It ain't good for your health, y'all.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino