Charting Amber's Weight Gain Thread - Graphinglynn

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how Hamby feels knowing she will never dance like that again, and it's all her fault?
She has an amazing ability to just accept everything, like "wellp, guess this is my new normal now" every time she declines. There is no bottom, she just goes with the flow because life happens to her and she has no control over it so might as well have some more orange chicken.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
According to her recent Instagram story, she's up to 570 elbees. Do you think she'll make it to the big 600 before summer starts?
Seen her latest video? Compared to where she claimed 570 at first her face got a lot more puffy. No way she is still only 570. Question is will she admit she is 600 by summer or deny and claim 571, that 1 elbee making her really puffy in waterweight.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Just wondering if there is a photographic timeline to help visually track Amber's weight gain? If not, is there enough full body shots in existence to construct such a thing?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Nekochan420

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Just wondering if there is a photographic timeline to help visually track Amber's weight gain? If not, is there enough full body shots in existence to construct such a thing?
There are full body shots snuck in here and there. But one would need to go not only through a shitload of Amber vids but also Erics vids. Or have exceptional memory.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: vanilla_pepsi_head

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
There are full body shots snuck in here and there. But one would need to go not only through a shitload of Amber vids but also Erics vids. Or have exceptional memory.
Well, once I replace my laptop and feel like being aggressively unproductive it looks like I may have found myself a new project. I can't see any difference in her face but it seems like she might have a somewhat harder time hiding her chins with filters/angles now so I might include some headshots but I'll see how it goes.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Well, once I replace my laptop and feel like being aggressively unproductive it looks like I may have found myself a new project. I can't see any difference in her face but it seems like she might have a somewhat harder time hiding her chins with filters/angles now so I might include some headshots but I'll see how it goes.
Oh, there's been a massive difference in her face even since she got with Becky. When she first started out she looked, dare I say, normal. She was obese to be sure, but she still had relatively human proportions. There have been a couple of comparisons here and there, but not a full on autistic rundown which is absolutely called for.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino