Chase T Lopez / "abstract.rpic" / Abstract Airsoft - Epic representative of afopatches.com who framed Airsoft Al for damaging CWC's car on 8/2/21 - Attempted to frame "Airsoft Al," whom he has mercilessly bullied with fellow AFO patches discord autists

Blue Miaplacidus

All paths lead to K162
kiwifarms.net
You mean: Burglarized for anything remotely related to Chris.

And that’s even before local niggos and junkies start looting the property. There are thousands of dollars worth of Legos in there alone.
oh definitely, i imagine everything that can be taken, will be taken

these plates being stolen and bragged about, and then inevitably talked about in that faggot gibi's video will amp the weens up to 11 to get it done quick before another one beats them to it.

with chris out of the temple of fail and barb in the dementia merge it'll be easy come easy go, however i wouldn't be surprised the neighbors are keeping an eye out since they know that its an autism black hole that sucks in retards

I mean just a month ago, some ween was trying to lure out chris ET style with fanta and 20$ bills while he serenaded him with a flute on patti's grave

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I mean just a month ago, some ween was trying to lure out chris ET style with fanta and 20$ bills while he serenaded him with a flute on patti's grave
For my sanity’s sake, I’ll just pretend that the last part was just a really weird dream you had, and never actually happened.

As for the neighbors reacting? As long as the weens can keep their autistic screech is to a minimum, I suspect none of them will give a fuck.

They’ve hated the Chandlers for many years now, and sure as heck ain’t going to take turns guarding the property with a shotgun.

(Especially since all that shit is going to go to the local garbage dump anyways. Another reason why I can’t get too upset about weens being weens in this case.

It’s pretty much as close to a victimless crime as possible. I supppse Barb’s creditors might lose a bit of potential money, but fuck ‘em for being dumb enough to lend her money in the first place.$

HarryHowler

The Amazing Goatman
kiwifarms.net
Negligence on everyone's part. Why didn't the police call to have the vehicle impounded? Why didn't the hotel? Did the poor harassed front desk lady want to secretly be a Christorical location and drum up more business?
If Chris did pay for a week at the motel in advance, I'd guess the staff are just covering their asses and not having Son-Chu towed on the extreme off-chance that Chris might get bailed out before the week is up, then show up and demand to know where his car is. As soon as his right to have Son-Chu parked there expires, my guess is it's getting towed.

Xenomorph

In this room we can't touch the floor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bruh these cunts are dumb hotels even shitty roach motels have cameras lmao

Plumdrop

CRAYOLA FUCKING MODEL MAGIC
kiwifarms.net
I’m buying that license plate as soon as it goes on ebay!

“Haha! What a dumb faggot!” Y’all are thinking.

Well it’s not for the lulz, it’s a good investment!

If Chris ends up going away for a decade, I foresee a coming boom in the autism/cwc market.

Spergs and weens will realize that it’s last fucking call when it comes to securing a piece of Christory and prizes will go through the roof!

An original comic? 50-100$

A “authenticity” certificate? Easy 30$ at least.

Those pony faggotry cards? 200$ and up.

And an actual license plate from the car where Chris first groped Barb, and was RIGHT FUCKING THERE on the arrest pictures? 500$ at the absolute bottom. Probably over 1000$!

I foresaw bitcoin booming and I’m sure as fuck am going to be right about the CWC boom!

“But Fapcop! He fucked his mom! Isn’t this amoral?! And who’d pay for this shit?!”

Yeah well... Hitler killed 6 million Jews and his walking stick and artwork easily brings in 6 figures today. Shit, just a piece of cutlery from Berghof go for thousands of dollars.

If people are willing to pay 8000$ for a fork that once might have been present on the table while Hitler slurped soup, I’m pretty sure that they’ll pay handsomely for a piece of CWC tranny-incest history.
It's stolen property of the State of Virginia, it can't be sold.

CwChalk

kiwifarms.net
As for the neighbors reacting? As long as the weens can keep their autistic screech is to a minimum, I suspect none of them will give a fuck.

They’ve hated the Chandlers for many years now, and sure as heck ain’t going to take turns guarding the property with a shotgun.

It was said in another post that Ruckersville in general is done with the Chandlers. I wonder if this'll cause the real estate value of the neighbourhood to increase? lol

One good thing is that at least the animals of the household have a chance at finding better homes. No more pictures of cats with chopped paws and fucked up eyes will be coming out of that house anymore.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If people are willing to pay 8000$ for a fork that once might have been present on the table while Hitler slurped soup, I’m pretty sure that they’ll pay handsomely for a piece of CWC tranny-incest history.
I'm not quite sure how to break it to you, but most people frown upon raping your own mother.

It's morally problematic. Not something decent people want to be associated with.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I'm not quite sure how to break it to you, but most people frown upon raping your own mother.
It's morally problematic. Not something decent people want to be associated with.

Ever seen how much serial killer memorabilia goes for?

It was said in another post that Ruckersville in general is done with the Chandlers. I wonder if this'll cause the real estate value of the neighbourhood to increase? lol

One good thing is that at least the animals of the household have a chance at finding better homes. No more pictures of cats with chopped paws and fucked up eyes will be coming out of that house anymore.

When that eyesore gets demolished, property values are going up, that’s for sure.

As for the Chandler animals, the cats will have chance at getting another home, but those dogs are going to get euthanized for sure.

Pure bred beagle or not, no shelter is going have two near feral dogs take space away from dogs that stand a chance to get adopted.

They’re not even house trained for fucks sake.

I’m buying that license plate as soon as it goes on ebay!

“Haha! What a dumb faggot!” Y’all are thinking.

Well it’s not for the lulz, it’s a good investment!

If Chris ends up going away for a decade, I foresee a coming boom in the autism/cwc market.

Spergs and weens will realize that it’s last fucking call when it comes to securing a piece of Christory and prizes will go through the roof!

An original comic? 50-100$

A “authenticity” certificate? Easy 30$ at least.

Those pony faggotry cards? 200$ and up.

And an actual license plate from the car where Chris first groped Barb, and was RIGHT FUCKING THERE on the arrest pictures? 500$ at the absolute bottom. Probably over 1000$!

I foresaw bitcoin booming and I’m sure as fuck am going to be right about the CWC boom!

“But Fapcop! He fucked his mom! Isn’t this amoral?! And who’d pay for this shit?!”

Yeah well... Hitler killed 6 million Jews and his walking stick and artwork easily brings in 6 figures today. Shit, just a piece of cutlery from Berghof go for thousands of dollars.

>reddit spacing
>original comic 50-100 dollars
youre fucking stupid, an original hand colored sonichu comic would be worth way more