CHAZ/CHOP: Autonomous No Cop Zone and Commune Declared In Seattle - Render unto Warlord Raz what is owed to Warlord Raz

Sackity

Yo, buddy. Still alive
kiwifarms.net

Wy4M

kiwifarms.net
@YesYoureAFatso
archive of the tweet: http://archive.md/VTXiI
MaliceBD ( Malice ⛧ Antifa Superstripper ⛧) protected her tweets

holy shit. at 1:50, turn up the volume. "oh you're not dead, huh? yo, you want to get pistol whipped?"

unbelievable.
Yes. and at 2:09 it sounds like a pistol shot so most likely the time the kid got executed.

Twitter user AQerecox (YPG sniper) says he gave first aid and Villain_Phoenix claims he and another white man (AQerecox?) carried the 14y kid to a car
and drove him to the hospital.

1593500127098.png

Particle Bored

I am made out of toothpicks and glue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
archive of the tweet: http://archive.md/VTXiI
MaliceBD ( Malice ⛧ Antifa Superstripper ⛧) protected her tweets

Yes. and at 2:09 it sounds like a pistol shot so most likely the time the kid got executed.

Twitter user AQerecox (YPG sniper) says he gave first aid and Villain_Phoenix claims he and another white man (AQerecox?) carried the 14y kid to a car
and drove him to the hospital.

View attachment 1417954
Pressing a lot of X on everything after "we put the kid in a car."

Wy4M

kiwifarms.net
I dont know what the source for the pickaxe report was, and I *really* dont know where people got the idea that it was the 14 year old catching it.
This was the main source: twitter user was present and filming.
"I hear 6 critical wounded total. I person was struck w a pic ax. " As far as we know there were 2 and not 6 victims so it might be a hoax.
... or it might be true and in that case CHOP 'took care' of the 4 other victims.

1593502345520.png

Spasticus Autisticus

kiwifarms.net
Edited to add: And CHOP is in her fucking council district. Fucking Sawant she is the worst. I didn't believe any of the bullshit about mail voting fraud until she had a super suspcious come from behind victory in the last election. She has brought nothing of value to Capitol Hill or the CD, both neighborhoods have been in decline and going the opposite way of everything she stands for - rent has increased, wages stagnagted, and now CHOP and it's death spiral. And meanwhile she constantly pissing off Madison Park, Roanoke, Montlake, and Portage Bay residents on purpose. Seattle Kiwis, seriously tell me, who votes for this idiot? Where's my fucking top hats.
The final nail in the coffin for the city was in 2013 when they passed the initiative to create council districts. The city council of Seattle was originally designed to have no districts to help prevent the corruption of places like Chicago. There is no way Sawant would survive a city-wide election at this point, but thanks to the districting she doesn't have to. She basically has that seat for life at this point.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was the main source: twitter user was present and filming.
"I hear 6 critical wounded total. I person was struck w a pic ax. " As far as we know there were 2 and not 6 victims so it might be a hoax.
... or it might be true and in that case CHOP 'took care' of the 4 other victims.

View attachment 1417965
There was talk of at least one person in at tent getting shot in the drive by and they were trying to find anyone else who could have been injured. Could have been several hit.
I remember seeing a streamer show up to the SUV only minutes after the kids got pulled out, and there were no weapons or casings visible. Any word on the police looking for residue on the kids' hands? I think it's the end of this shit for sure if we get confirmation that the idiots freaked out and just murdered up some kids in a stolen jeep because the walkie-talkie lady said to shoot anyone in an SUV.

The fact that the windows were rolled up is a big point in favor of them not being involved in any sort of drive by shit. Also, reports are that it was a golden Lexus involved in shooting at the tents, in response to someone throwing fireworks under their car.. so probably just bangers.

Last edited:

Wy4M

kiwifarms.net
I remember seeing a streamer show up to the SUV only minutes after the kids got pulled out, and there were no weapons or casings visible.
I am aware of 2 streamers who look inside the jeep right after the shooting.

Last vid of unrolled thread:

Here are the twitter vids + pics in case it gets deleted. Same order + copy/pasta as they were posted.

Many armed individuals roaming #CHOP looking for #shooter /s?

EbqrH6cU0AANinq.jpg
These dudes are dressed like power rangers running around looking for the shooter.

Shooting during interview in #CHOP

EbqwjWaU8AI6eT_.jpg
Dude with hatchet. People are grabbing any weapon they can find. No one knows where the gunman is. No known wounded.

EbqyWs2UYAMgSDv.jpg
What I’ve gathered from many perspectives is that a blue SUV drove down Nagle Pl shooting of clips at about the X’s

Vehicle circling #CHOP & shooting

War

EbrPmVlU8AA4dD2.jpg
2 young black men that were in the white SUV were shot & critically wounded. 1st- 3 GSW’s 1 L thigh/hip, 1 maybe 2 L arm, 1 L temple. 2nd- 6 GSW I hear 6 critical wounded total. I person was struck w a pic ax.

The white SUV after shooters shot.

Edit - In the pic below I took a still from the second last vid (War) and marked a few objects. The yellow line is where they
were coming from.

Villain_Phoenix_Location.jpg

Last edited:

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hold on to your butts! Bikers are planning to go to Chaz for the 4th of July. :popcorn:
"Updated 17 June 2020" though. Not so sure they will now tho.

Here are the twitter vids + pics in case it gets deleted. Same order + copy/pasta as they were posted.

View attachment 1418077

View attachment 1418105
These dudes are dressed like power rangers running around looking for the shooter.

View attachment 1418076

View attachment 1418078

View attachment 1418079
Dude with hatchet. People are grabbing any weapon they can find. No one knows where the gunman is. No known wounded.

View attachment 1418080
What I’ve gathered from many perspectives is that a blue SUV drove down Nagle Pl shooting of clips at about the X’s

View attachment 1418081

View attachment 1418082

War

View attachment 1418083
2 young black men that were in the white SUV were shot & critically wounded. 1st- 3 GSW’s 1 L thigh/hip, 1 maybe 2 L arm, 1 L temple. 2nd- 6 GSW I hear 6 critical wounded total. I person was struck w a pic ax.

View attachment 1418084

Edit - In the pic below I took a still from the second last vid (War) and marked a few objects. The yellow line is where they
were coming from.

View attachment 1418193
Look at them - fucking panicking and behaving like they're in call of duty. There's no reality. No restraint. No structure. No procedure. Just assholes walking around like they're in Escape from NY.
They think they're winning?

Even if a pickaxe wasn't involved, I can't get over the "You're not dead yet?" line, then pop.
These tards are still sperging on Twatter like they have had a moral victory - Well, we kept ourselves and others safe without police!

Where was the social worker to talk down the "shooters"? This is what happens when you have a bunch of mentally ill people + their angry gorillas walking around with guns, no cops and a local council who doesn't give a shit.
They will literally kill black people. It's almost like if someone is a threat, you neutralise that threat. Hmm.

Before the shooting antifa had some fun with the concrete blocks making it much more difficult to remove them.
If they want to remove the concrete blocks, why wouldn't they just get in a forklift/tractor?

Jump

k/i/w/i/f/a/r/m/e/r
kiwifarms.net
At the 1min mark you can see the CHOP hipster get his mind all twisted in knots trying to explain what happened. Some joggers where terrorizing the area in a stolen jeep for hours and he blames it on.. racism? And everyone knows the jeepsters where black kids but he cant even bring himself to say it. His eyes nervously darting everywhere while he tries compute all this. And that cring plague doctor mask..

This jeep is supposedly stolen but they have the keys with fob and what looks like a house key on the ring.
How did they get the jeep? What happened to the furfags? Anyone know if they are still alive?
stolenjeep_chop.jpg

source of pic/vid

Last edited:

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
This jeep is supposedly stolen but they have the keys with fob and what looks like a house key on the ring.
How did they get the jeep? What happened to the furfags? Anyone know if they are still alive?
View attachment 1418258

source of pic/vid
Maybe they stole it from a friend of the family, maybe the person is one of those imbeciles who keeps their keys in the car. A guy at my work had his car stolen from the work's parking lot because he did that. Then insurance wouldn't pay because he did nothing to prevent the theft in the first place.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1418077

View attachment 1418105

View attachment 1418076

View attachment 1418078

View attachment 1418079

View attachment 1418080

View attachment 1418081

View attachment 1418082

War

View attachment 1418083

View attachment 1418084

were coming from.

View attachment 1418193
Second video with the LARPer singing "I'll always love you." What the fuck is he holding? That looks like a ceremonial saber + chrome scabbard? Or what?

If they want to remove the concrete blocks, why wouldn't they just get in a forklift/tractor?
Those blocks don't look to have anywhere on the bottom for sliding forks under. They're made to chain from the top to a lift, which is much safer anyway. A solid block would be difficult to keep sitting on forks even if you had strong enough forks and could get them under said block to begin with.

trent

kiwifarms.net
Hilarious stuff. An autonomous zone gets set up to protest police brutality and their replacement for the police absolutely lights up a vehicle containing two black teenagers with no questions asked. What's that, six people shot in CHOP in less than two weeks?

It's been said before but these people aren't against oppression, they just want to be the ones doing the oppressing.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net
Before the shooting antifa had some fun with the concrete blocks making it much more difficult to remove them.
View attachment 1418207

View attachment 1418206

The guy in the drywall mask looks a LOT like Canadian antifa leader Jaggi SIngh....

Jaggi is pretty much the worst of the worst. He has SERIOUS political and financial backers, and amazingly seems to have evry charge thrown out.
Watch for a CHAZ springing up in Montreal shortly.

KingCoelacanth

Click here to change your title
kiwifarms.net
The local news has been talking about this shit every single time they air which seems to be morning, noon and evening. It's pretty safe to say that these guys aren't the ones covering it all up

View attachment 1417980
Do you mean the local news as a whole, or is this the station that only old white republicans in the area watch?

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
Remember when the mayor said this was summer of love? At this point it's more like the summer of necrophilia. :story:
Well, actuall she's fucking right because the Summer of Love ended with Charles Manson's minions on a killing spree and the Altamont Free Concert.
It's all about the point of view. :story:

So the commies may have literally murdered two children for no reason at all.
That's truly a first one, as we all know that communism stands for freedom, liberty and justice for all. Sorry, but I barely can contain my cynism anymore when it comes to this shitheads.

Tags
None