cheesecake factory taste test, torrid haul, & maybelline sky high review | weekly vlog (01/11/2021) -

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
She's completely bastardizing what the term "in remission" means.
She believes herself a cancer survivor now, when in actual fact, she could still be riddled with it.
Amber doesn't know her cancer hasn't spread because she's to fat to safely perform the necessary scans.
This is typical Amber logic... Because she had a surgery and the rest depends on her, problem solved!

YOUR MOM

I hate this
kiwifarms.net
Book recommendations from a woman who has negligible command of the English language and very little general knowledge📚
4thgx3.gif

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, can't do Friday food vid cause ''mah mentulz" (whatever that means), why couldn't she film another type of video? My mental health translates to Im a lazy fatass".
Al sure does get a lot of free food she doesn't order. Can't believe she even TRIES to fly that lie. Idiot.
This video was one big troll from start to finish. Fat asshole.

beautiful person

vaccinated
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's really nothing new with her, except maybe that she's using 'eating disorder' as her new excuse for learned helplessness (which itself definitely isn't new). Otherwise it's just cheap jewelry sads, cheap basic bitch literature, cheap clothes, binge volumes of cheap food, gimmicky 'taste test'.

Capped these and forgot to post them
20210111_211736.jpg20210111_211805.jpg

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
am i the only Person that ...kind of got upset when Amber opend the Present from her Mom next to Becky and when she cried "oh i miss my Mom so much"....
i was like...>.> god you are a thoughtless...heartless...nasty ass Skank...
Becky must have felt like getting stabbed in her Heart...i m sure she misses her Mom way more..Mrs Thoughtless-lynn

edit because writing-error

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
am i the only Person that ...kind of got upset when Amber opend the Present from her Mom next to Becky and when she cried "oh i miss my Mom so much"....
i was like...>.> god you are a thoughtless...heartless...nasty ass Skank...
Becky must have felt like getting stabbed in her Heart...i m sure she misses her Mom way more..Mrs Thoughtless-lynn

edit because writing-error

Amber is a thoughtless cunt. It's 50/50 on if she did it on purpose or not.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
There's really nothing new with her, except maybe that she's using 'eating disorder' as her new excuse for learned helplessness (which itself definitely isn't new). Otherwise it's just cheap jewelry sads, cheap basic bitch literature, cheap clothes, binge volumes of cheap food, gimmicky 'taste test'.

Capped these and forgot to post them
View attachment 1841795View attachment 1841796
Which has better arms?

20210111_211736-jpg.1841795

1610434149096.png