cheesecake factory taste test, torrid haul, & maybelline sky high review | weekly vlog (01/11/2021) -

Snufkin the Snuf

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good lord, here she goes again. We all know she’s taste-tested the whole Factory menu at least a hundred times over, she may as well be taste-testing water. Hell, she probably eats at CF more than that.
And gee, I sure wish I had the fortune of getting an extra order every time I eat out. How can you blame the gorl? She can’t throw out extra food or else kids in Africa will starve!
Ya know a good way to avoid getting extra food you have to eat? Don’t order out at all. Get a bag of apples and have all the extras you want, goddamn.

StuffedChocolate

🍫Because you have to eat to survive🍫
kiwifarms.net
So, can't do Friday food vid cause ''mah mentulz" (whatever that means), why couldn't she film another type of video? My mental health translates to Im a lazy fatass".
Al sure does get a lot of free food she doesn't order. Can't believe she even TRIES to fly that lie. Idiot.
This video was one big troll from start to finish. Fat asshole.
Right? She can just change it to Fashion Fridays when she can paint her moon face and try on preteenage girls accessories with grandmother's table cloth(ing).

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Isn't it amazing how frequently Amber gets sent extra food at no extra charge? Truly, our gorl is blessed.
Restaurants work on a very thin margin, even more so now. Many of us, if you are a regular patron of a restaurant, might get a free appetizer or a free dessert once in a while, but not on delivery items especially considering the delivery cost. Of course, she ordered extra food, she always does it since she does not want to be in a situation where she ate all the food and still be hungry.

Poop Bun

Dispectful Deuces
kiwifarms.net
This accurately sums it up:

1610459968065.png

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boring vlog as per usual, but the best part was the kombucha taste test. When she was futzing with the ring light in the kitchen, you can see that her cupboards have grease splatters and oily fingerprints all over them. With or without the ring light, the lighting is terrible and they both look discolored. She bought that light specifically so she could have good lighting and still never has good lighting. It's great. I also like when she takes the time to edit and zooms in on her own face to catch her reaction to something stupid Becky said about kombucha. It both shows that she is a cunt who uses any opportunity to make fun of her gorlfriend, but also that her face is basically just a large circle of dough with no defining edges.

Skorpio Gal

kiwifarms.net
"The weather said it was supposed to snow. I hope not. I better check the weather thing on my phone."

Um, why not take the five steps to look out a window? When you walk back to your vanity mirror, you'll be ten steps closer to your million step goal. Oh...that was LAST year.

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
"The weather said it was supposed to snow. I hope not. I better check the weather thing on my phone."

Um, why not take the five steps to look out a window? When you walk back to your vanity mirror, you'll be ten steps closer to your million step goal. Oh...that was LAST year.
I'm pretty convinced that if the window was behind her, she wouldn't turn her head to look out of it.

Badb33p

kiwifarms.net
I've only watched about half of the video - up to the start of the Cheesecake taste test.

I can't stand the cherry picking she does. If an addict of any other substance got on camera and shot up or something, it would not be monetized (in fact it would be removed). But she sees no issue in monetizing her addictions. She tries so hard to be the victim that is never at fault for her own actions. Comparing herself to other addicts. You know what, Amber. An addict would either die after eight years or they would recognize they can't do this on their own.

I also don't even believe she is truly addicted. She just has an obsessive personality. "Let's buy clothes, books and food in an absurd abundance". She just is addicting to consuming.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Good to know that third chin is coming in nicely, 527lb right gorl 😉

Also, glad to see the chicken vagina cardigan is still with us.

You know what actions I find just absolutely more crazy to believe than a 6 year old acting malicious? A grown ass woman making false rape accusations against their ex, don't you remember that Hamber? That's ok, Kiwifarms remembers.

Gorl, you totally fucked up that somewhat healthy meal with pasta, double order of accident fries and bread (which you can substitute for a salad btw). And you ate all of it.

There is no way any of that underwear will fit over that continental shelf ass of hers.

ROFL quickest mental illness with food gone, you ate two portions of fucking food just now. Hamber, you have never felt bad about eating anything, point blank period.

I am having a hard time believing that she read all those books, especially since her synopsis's are basically the poor renditions of the summaries on the back cover. Most book reviewers that I watch tend to spend at least 10 minutes talking about the content of what they read, I know that it doesn't matter because honestly her reading lists are like daily a lineup of Life Time television specials. Throw in some Shakespeare Hamber or try and read any of the top 10 longest novels every written you have the time for it.

Last edited:

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
I've only watched about half of the video - up to the start of the Cheesecake taste test.

I can't stand the cherry picking she does. If an addict of any other substance got on camera and shot up or something, it would not be monetized (in fact it would be removed). But she sees no issue in monetizing her addictions. She tries so hard to be the victim that is never at fault for her own actions. Comparing herself to other addicts. You know what, Amber. An addict would either die after eight years or they would recognize they can't do this on their own.

I also don't even believe she is truly addicted. She just has an obsessive personality. "Let's buy clothes, books and food in an absurd abundance". She just is addicting to consuming.
It's the mentality of "Well, I've got the money and in order to show people how rich I am and how much better I am than they are, I need to buy more things!" Almost akin to trumpo.

Her losing that earring was just had me like 1. at least it wasn't expensive, 2. I truely expected her to throw it out of the car when she noticed, 3. I wonder where her "lost earrings but I know i can find the matching one eventually" box is.

I want to puncture my ears when she starts talking about books. She's as bad as the people I went to highschool with, doesn't know any of the plot and can't use her own words to summarize anything. If confronted with "what was your favorite part in the book" she's likely to respond 'well i just loved the whole thing.'

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
She claims they gave her 2 orders of fries despite her only ordering one. Didn't that exact same thing happen at panera with chips? No restaurants just accidentally give you extra for free.

Except at Panera she blatantly ordered two full size meals; not the pick two she was trying to pretend she ordered. At Panera a Pick 2, is 1/2 a sandwich; not a whole one and a small cup of soup. It's amazing how often she gets extra food "she didn't order". Like I never get extra food I didn't order when I go to a restaurant, more often than not they forget something on my order.

Why did she get new underwear, I thought she didn't wear underwear at all?? 🤢🤢🤮

The gift from her mom, was a blown up cell phone picture of the two of them.... I'm sorry but what kind of gift is that?? Who loves getting pics of themselves as gifts; besides Hambeast??

I also love how she reads YA novels at 30 years old, it really irks me. You're 30 girl, give up on the high school love fest drama. Then when she summarizes the books she's read, she can't even come up with anything and sounds like she's reading the backs of the books.