cheesecake factory taste test, torrid haul, & maybelline sky high review | weekly vlog (01/11/2021) -

I've honestly started to pity Amber. A common mistake with cows I know, but having lurked her threads its clear to me that under all that fat there is actually an attractive woman. The problem is her personality is garbage and there is no discipline or structure in her life. Unless I miss my guess she had no good father figure. Or any other validation outside what she got on the internet, which let's face it is pretty meaningless.
Ok Amber

Impossible Brutality

Stop oppressing me!
kiwifarms.net
I've honestly started to pity Amber. A common mistake with cows I know, but having lurked her threads its clear to me that under all that fat there is actually an attractive woman. The problem is her personality is garbage and there is no discipline or structure in her life. Unless I miss my guess she had no good father figure. Or any other validation outside what she got on the internet, which let's face it is pretty meaningless.
What are you on about, retard?
She's an irredeemable fat sack of ugly horseshit.