Cheesy Grits Taste Test & Quitting Vlogmas? | 12.14.20 - VlogLynnVidmas Day 14

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was pretty sad when they were opening gifts and Twinkie came over looking for her(?) treat.. but didn't get it. Whoever said Amber put them in a ziploc bag, when? I didn't see it, but I could've missed it, that doesn't seem like something Amber would bother to do. It pisses me off because they obviously left it on the floor or the couch, somewhere Twinkie could get to it. So now the poor dog pays for their carelessness.

Twinkie is probably depressed in that apartment, I'm sure Becky takes Twinkie out to potty and goes right back inside (because it's soooo hot in that 60 degree weather). Twinkie is probably wondering where Trixie and the other dog (I can't remember it's name) went... These bitches spend an insane amount of money on themselves, can't they take Twinkie to like, a doggy day care?? PL, but I'm not even an "animal person" and this makes me for the poor doggo. And when even is the last time one of the cats have been seen? They're probably gone.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
She had to throw the advent calendar away, it was all drooled and chewed on and ruined, she showed it in the trash and what treats she could save in the plastic bag.

When dogs have nails like that, the pinks get too long and can't be cut short again really, so you have to cut them more often and walking on nails like that can cause arthritis and other hip and leg joint problem situations, it's awful, she's causing life long deformity and pain and has an onsite groomer and plenty of money.

Smoovy Jay

Edibles, sex and livestreaming
kiwifarms.net
She had to throw the advent calendar away, it was all drooled and chewed on and ruined, she showed it in the trash and what treats she could save in the plastic bag.

When dogs have nails like that, the pinks get too long and can't be cut short again really, so you have to cut them more often and walking on nails like that can cause arthritis and other hip and leg joint problem situations, it's awful, she's causing life long deformity and pain and has an onsite groomer and plenty of money.
But in the next video, she said she didn't throw it away.

escándalo

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Seeing her abuse Twinkie is heartbreaking. She clearly hates being scooped up by you as her demeanour changes completely. She walks to Becky for affection never goes to Amber and goes to Becky for food. The dog clearly prefers Becky and this whale just keeps picking her up which must be scary for her since small dogs centre of gravity is very different. Its what probably makes her petrified because she does not want that to happen.

I think Becky if she had any say would take her to the pet spa though, she was doing good on weight loss too Amber gets insanely jealous when Twinkie pays attention to Becky.

Poor Wasabi that cat is gorgeous and would flourish in a loving home too Rarity is nice just wants attention but that says a lot as she probably wants the litter box cleaned or food.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if this has been said, but Becky, a 30 year-old woman, has so far worn 15 different xmas-related shirts with no end in sight. The fact that these two adults who do not have children go all-out and make xmas a month-long holiday where they get gifts every day just demonstrates how infantile they are
I agree, however: Amber is a pony of very few tricks: weight loss attempts, mukbangs, and hauls of cheap, tacky junk. If she wasn't doing all of this with a Christmas theme, these videos would be literally indistinguishable from the content she puts out during the other 11 months of the year.
I can't with the 25 days of crap, like wouldn't you rather get one quality gift worth x amount (whatever they spent on the junky shit). All that stuff is just going to be forgotten after Christmas.
Amber buys whatever she and Becky want, whenever they want it, throughout the year. These "gifts" are just vlog props.
Becky, if you read here, you should force it next time. Take it a step further, infact. Propose on Christmas morning, and make sure the camera is rolling. Make Amber prove to you and the world that REBECCA WILLIAMS is more than just the help!
She could do that, hell, for all we know, she already has done it, but if Amber doesn't want us to see it, she'll just edit it out.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber isn't going to tie herself down to Beckie. In the shrivelled husk she calls a heart, she just "knows" she can do better. If she can't bring Destiny to heel, (she can't; never will), she'll look for something more suitable to her self-image.

Last edited:

Clogged Arteries

I just binged
kiwifarms.net
Whoever said Amber put them in a ziploc bag, when? I didn't see it, but I could've missed it, that doesn't seem like something Amber would bother to do.
I said that. Here is the proof:
CF8A762C-530F-46CA-81E9-768DA1FEAC56.png

95E8D257-31AC-4124-9BB7-A3AA33B61029.png

She gave Twinkie a treat yesterday on camera. Whether it’s the same treats or not, I’m not sure.

Last edited:

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Keep on using that "taste test" bullshit to get around YT's mukbang policy, Big Al.

What I find incredible: the pure stasis of the Big Al show. There isn't a single thing she's improved on or done differently since she started her channel, which is, from a purely statistical point of view, damn hard to do. I mean, we can't even say that her continual weight gain is anything but ordinary, because we've seen it since day one. Even the channels with high attention whoring fuckery levels manage to do something different with themselves month to month or even week to week. But what do we get from the Big Al show? Buying shit she doesn't need and eating food she doesn't need, either.

I'm thinking that the Amberverse is in a distant star system, and we're just now picking up the signal some time much later. Just think: they are entertained by this bitch, and so are we! It has to be the first step in peaceful, galaxy-level chatter between us. Of course, they could all have been obliterated by a nova or swallowed by a black hole by the time we hammer out a time and place to meet., and that will be a bummer when we show up near Vega, hanging around, checking our chronometers, waiting like someone stood up on a first date.

Last edited:

Logical Fallacies

A well-read woman is a dangerous creature.
kiwifarms.net
Amber doesn't understand the body language of her pets at all. How can you have animals for so long and not learn anything about their way of communication? I would be heartbroken if animals would react to me the way they react to Amber. Especially my own. :(