Chef Amberlynn and her creations - Post about her food creations or recipes here!

Yeeb-Renzo

kiwifarms.net
Is this good?
Ramberliynn.PNG

(I don't follow Amberlynn that much, so I don't know if this is actual food she's made or not.)

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Is this good?
View attachment 394170
(I don't follow Amberlynn that much, so I don't know if this is actual food she's made or not.)
That's her famous pairing of 15 Delimex taquitos from Walmart and an Amy's broccoli mac n cheese frozen meal. Not one of her scratch creations, but still an iconic meal because a serving of taquitos is 3.

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
Pre-cooked bacon :horrifying::horrifying::horrifying:... Why not fill your house with the delicious smell of fried bacon? The calming noise of the fat spraying around...
Seriously, what the hell?

She only eats pre-cooked bacon but claims to not like bacon....similar to how she doesn't like butter and is allergic to scrambled eggs, I mean "ayggs".

Rokko

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She only eats pre-cooked bacon but claims to not like bacon....similar to how she doesn't like butter and is allergic to scrambled eggs, I mean "ayggs".
Bacon actually does not have so many calories. So she could make a salad and put some bacon on it. I s she allergic to eggs in general, or did she really say she is allergic to scrambled eggs? Damn, eggs are fantastic for dieting.

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Forgive my abject powerlevel, ma sono Italiana e questa tradizione e' inesistente! Non abbiamo spaghetti con uovo... forse carbonara?

Unless you mean Italian-American? Regardless, that is fucking despicable and a crime against nature. YOU OFFEND ME HAMBER. YOU OFFEND MY PEOPLE. *ptt ptt evil eye*

Yeah I'm referring to italian-americans. It's not really common (because it's disgusting), but I know it's a thing.