Chef Amberlynn and her creations - Post about her food creations or recipes here!

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Is this good?
View attachment 394170
(I don't follow Amberlynn that much, so I don't know if this is actual food she's made or not.)
That's her famous pairing of 15 Delimex taquitos from Walmart and an Amy's broccoli mac n cheese frozen meal. Not one of her scratch creations, but still an iconic meal because a serving of taquitos is 3.

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spaghetti and eggs are a bit of an Italian tradition. Good for breakfast but sometimes served as dinner. I don't particularly like it, myself but to each his own.

This version, though, looks like shit. Also, theres something about adding soy sauce to this that makes me gag.
Forgive my abject powerlevel, ma sono Italiana e questa tradizione e' inesistente! Non abbiamo spaghetti con uovo... forse carbonara?

Unless you mean Italian-American? Regardless, that is fucking despicable and a crime against nature. YOU OFFEND ME HAMBER. YOU OFFEND MY PEOPLE. *ptt ptt evil eye*

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
Pre-cooked bacon :horrifying::horrifying::horrifying:... Why not fill your house with the delicious smell of fried bacon? The calming noise of the fat spraying around...
Seriously, what the hell?
She only eats pre-cooked bacon but claims to not like bacon....similar to how she doesn't like butter and is allergic to scrambled eggs, I mean "ayggs".

Rokko

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She only eats pre-cooked bacon but claims to not like bacon....similar to how she doesn't like butter and is allergic to scrambled eggs, I mean "ayggs".
Bacon actually does not have so many calories. So she could make a salad and put some bacon on it. I s she allergic to eggs in general, or did she really say she is allergic to scrambled eggs? Damn, eggs are fantastic for dieting.

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Forgive my abject powerlevel, ma sono Italiana e questa tradizione e' inesistente! Non abbiamo spaghetti con uovo... forse carbonara?

Unless you mean Italian-American? Regardless, that is fucking despicable and a crime against nature. YOU OFFEND ME HAMBER. YOU OFFEND MY PEOPLE. *ptt ptt evil eye*
Yeah I'm referring to italian-americans. It's not really common (because it's disgusting), but I know it's a thing.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino