Chef Amberlynn and her creations - Post about her food creations or recipes here!

BubbaGumpShraaamp

kiwifarms.net
For those of you that are curious about how much our gorl actually eats, here's a great video for you.

This is one of her horrible sirracha rice dishes but you really need to see it in video to get a proper grasp of her actual portions.
Here's the link:
https://youtu.be/LL-Q6S31FEU?t=5m55s

To give a recap:
- Begins with condescending and passive aggressive jab at Destiny's mom's cooking
- Adds that she's only ee-un one meal today
- Without exaggerating, shows what seems to be about 6 servings of rice with fake meat crumbles and sirracha (and she's already had the same thing for breakfast)
- Lectures about the health benefits of white vs brown rice. Bitch doesn't realize brown rice will make you just as fat as white rice.
- White rice has made the scale love her for sure though
- Ends by proving to the haderz that she is capable of shaving her legs.

All in all, classic AL video.
10/10 would watch again:optimistic::optimistic:

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is she so obsessed with fake meat? She's not a vegetarian, she eats meat on the reg, so why does she buy so much fake meat products? Maybe if she just ate meat for those meals instead of the imitation crap, she'd be more satisfied with her meal.
That stuff is quite filling, but it usually has an outrageous sodium content. I think that's why she likes it.

Dr. Studman M.D.

Oh, dang, you done gave one lil' ol' reggroll.
kiwifarms.net
She eats those big pots of slop. by herself, and in one day. I've never seen her eat leftovers because there is nothing left at the end of her day.
There was a vlog where she showed off the fridge and in there were all the planned meals she made two vlogs ago. Probably left to rot because they were boiled veg and plain brown rice and not salted grease bombs.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
There was a vlog where she showed off the fridge and in there were all the planned meals she made two vlogs ago. Probably left to rot because they were boiled veg and plain brown rice and not salted grease bombs.
Call me paranoid, but I wouldn't put it past Amber to place the food in containers so she can vlog it (and show she won't eat it all), turn the phone off and eat all of it.

FitBitch

kiwifarms.net
Call me paranoid, but I wouldn't put it past Amber to place the food in containers so she can vlog it (and show she won't eat it all), turn the phone off and eat all of it.
She gets so mad that no matter what she says she does no one believes her, like her "doctors visit" where her labs are good, she doesn't have beetus, just beetus skin, she's normal you guize. She jumps through hoops to appear like she's adulting without doing anything to be an adult. Amber if you didn't lie constantly we wouldn't accuse you of lying constantly.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Powdered
Peanut
Butter

With Water :cryblood:
So many questions.

Why go to the effort to "make" "peanut butter" instead of just using peanut butter? Is it for the protein? If it is, then why did she quit protein bars and shakes just this week? Why would anyone want to eat food that crumbles and drips on you at the same time? Why does this meal remind me of baby food? I can reconcile in my brain that peanut butter and banana taste good together, but when I look at this meal I understand only despair.

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
So many questions.

Why go to the effort to "make" "peanut butter" instead of just using peanut butter? Is it for the protein? If it is, then why did she quit protein bars and shakes just this week? Why would anyone want to eat food that crumbles and drips on you at the same time? Why does this meal remind me of baby food? I can reconcile in my brain that peanut butter and banana taste good together, but when I look at this meal I understand only despair.
Jesus Christ, Amber. What the fuck are you doing to your body?

Guest69

an idiot who should be ignored
kiwifarms.net
Powdered peanut butter is much lower in calories. It has 45 calories in a two tbsp serving as opposed to nearly 200 for the same amount of regular peanut butter. Not that it really matters when every meal you eat is enough for four people.
Regular peanut butter has the same protein and fiber counts, but has 96 calories and 8 grams of fat per tablespoon. The fat in regular peanut butter is mostly the heart-healthy monounsaturated kind, so the only nutritional advantage of powdered peanut butter is its much lower calorie count.
I think she needs those hearth health benefits, hey, what about the shitty texture of peanutwater?
http://justaddingcolor
Where powdered peanut butter comes in handy is in adding peanut flavor and some protein to baked goods, oatmeal, smoothies, and yogurt. You can even sprinkle popcorn with it or use it to make an Asian-style sauce for chicken or noodles.
I guess thats too much culinary expertise for our gurl, she couldnt even make the peanutwater properly.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Yeah she most definitely had fried pickles and at least one roll. But that bowl is salsa. That’s all she talks about with baked potatoes. Plus, a restaurant doesn’t serve bowls of chili that look like that. Usually it’s more of a cup style.
Im quoting this over from another thread because salsa on a baked potato sounds awful. She must literally not taste her food when she eats.
I was also grossed out by the peanut butter and banana rice cake and Ive eaten some dumb shit.

Vlassov

When I was down 89 pounds...
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me for posting slightly unfresh content, but the way she told us about the meal gets me every time.

Scrambled ayygs and turkey sausage

"just an fyi, don't add the everything but the bagel sesame seasoning until your ayyyygs or your chicken is on the plate or it'll burn...I've never used it before so I didn't know"

"it's really good! if you've had the everything bagel then you know exactly how this is going to taste!" (but if the seasoning burnt how can you taste it???)

upload_2018-6-30_7-57-11.png

Voila, three turkey logs and two "scrambled" ayygs. That either taste like a confused everything bagel or like burnt sesame seeds...*sigh*

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino