• “I'm chopping off my dick fuck you dad!“

Chelsea Manning / Bradley Manning / xychelsea#WeGotThis

Discussion in 'La Zorra' started by yawning sneasel, Jul 16, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

Rat Kings are members of the LGBTQ community who use their position, influence, and connections for personal gain. While they are almost always transgender, it is not a requirement.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Rat Kings immediately go into DFE mode, especially when legal names are brought out.

@Ride, @yawning sneasel, @Feline Darkmage, @Smutley

1. Put that traitor back in prison.

Somebody else will get the job done for us.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. And how many of these people were shot because they turned their gun on the cops?
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Lunete

Lunete Nighty night...

kiwifarms.net
  3. Which would be more dangerous to a tranny, going in with guns drawn or knocking on the door and yelling, "Maryland State Police! Please open the door, Mr. Manning!"

• Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Oh Long Johnson

Oh Long Johnson Collecting your suffering when you die
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. And he should be sent the bill for using resources like this.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia.Reservation When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.

kiwifarms.net
  5. Next time ignore Bradley until he jumps. Then they won't criticize the police for brutalizing him by trying to stop him from killing himself.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Can’t be done. I’m pretty sure a pardon cannot be undone.

Corypheus

Corypheus Totally not evil

kiwifarms.net
  7. Yeah, I know.

I was just being :optimistic:.

Sword Fighter Super

Sword Fighter Super I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Wu-Manning 2020.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Your Weird Fetish

Your Weird Fetish Intersectional fetishist

kiwifarms.net
  9. He wasn't pardoned. His sentence was commuted. I'm pretty sure that can't be undone, either, but the previous conviction can still be taken into account if he ever fucks up again.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  10. This is actually true. The Emergency Services SOP is traditionally when entering a call scene involving one of these Tran gender confused bags of crazy to Step 1 “ find the knife”. Step 2 is “look again, look harder. There is always a knife and they will use it”. Yeah, we always here these stories about how much violence trans people face. Few ever connect the dots that it largely comes from within their own communities, who are unquestionably crazier and more high strung than a bag of wet cats. When going through the door I was always taught it is best not to assume a 1 to 1 ratio of normalcy or predictable behavior is in effect.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I'm still not clear on what offices convicts can and can't run for. I know Eugene Debs ran for president and all that but then other lesser offices seem to have it as a disqualifying thing.

Your Weird Fetish

Your Weird Fetish Intersectional fetishist

kiwifarms.net
  12. The 4th Amendment is comparatively strong in one's own home- the whole "house is a castle" idea. But if you want the police to legally break down your door without a warrant, suicide-baiting for attention is way up there on the list. You wouldn't have to worry about it if you tweet less and jump more, Bradley.

“If Chelsea had been home when these cops arrived with guns drawn, she would be dead.”
    :optimistic::optimistic:
    If a cop were to shoot Manning- and note that he wouldn't want to- I bet he would be unable to ever pay for his own drinks again in quite a few bars.

• Winner Winner x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Her friends knew she was in Milan, so I assume it was internet randos who contacted her local PD.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Let me know how that turns out. They'll beat you with the bike if they have to.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    cowisnow

cowisnow Dora the Fedora

kiwifarms.net
  15. The FEC griefs Brad over some of his contributors' occupations:
    http://docquery.fec.gov/pdf/759/201806100300011759/201806100300011759.pdf
    This is proof that someone (besides us) is actually reading this stuff. Over in the Brianna Wu campaign there are tons of entries like the ones they're complaining about here, but no one gives a damn.

The moral: "The List" absolutely exists, and using the UCMJ as toilet paper and then trooning your way out of Leavenworth is a great way to get on it.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. If anyone thinks it's worthwhile and doesn't mind doxing themselves, there's a process for reporting FEC violations.

https://transition.fec.gov/pages/brochures/complaint_brochure.pdf

• Informative Informative x 8
    AnOminous

AnOminous life of the mind
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  17. Came across an absolutely bonkers book chapter on our America's friend Brad. Don't ask me what it says.

1.png

2.png

3.png
    The author doesn't understand the "music" they played in G-Bay are instruments of torture. Also Brad has the shittiest taste.

The whole damn thing.

• DRINK DRINK x 3
    Positron

Positron Krackpotkin
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Maybe Professor Necky can help guide us through this labyrinth of postmodern dogshit.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Peace and Harmony

Peace and Harmony Skyrim belongs to the corgs
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I refuse to believe that we don't have even a single user on here fluent enough in Pretentious Pseudointellectual Douchebag to translate that

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Ahahahaha this is great. So, basically, what this is talking about can be summed up as "human robots" and stuff. I'm not going to go through the whole thing, but I'll go through the specific images that Positron has.

Image 1:
    Posthuman is a word people use when referring to humans who have been "enhanced" in some way, such as brain or body enhancements.

People with robotic limbs can perform better labour. People with chips in their brains can understand social things better (???). People with eye robotic implants can have better sight. It could come to a point where using such devices are even out of their control, sometimes even to the point of being against their will.

[The "artisan meta-smoothie" is I'm guessing a fancy term for artificial hormones, like having an implant that automatically releases a hormone in your body without your consent. Think of insulin pumps that do so automatically and not manually.]

Image 2:
    Chelsea Manning is an example of a posthuman because she was a trans woman who was also surrounded by a bunch of data that she had to manage and immerse herself in.

[I suspect this part is bs and the author just wanted to either put a big name in there or wanted to tie transness with posthuman and manning is the best example for some reason]

Image 3:
    [This one's a bit harder, because I understand each word individually but don't really understand how it works as a whole.]

There is an interesting hypocrisy or interesting-ness where bastions of pop culture proclaiming various things directly contradict events occurring. This adds another layer to such pop culture. {think of post modern art beliefs where the reason the person is making the art is also part of the art piece and influences it.} [One could almost call this irony.] In Guantanamo Bay, music that spoke of freedom and human rights played while people were being tortured in cages. While Manning was copying database entries to upload to Wikileaks, she was singing along to Lady Gaga. [and somehow this means something??]

---------

It's an interesting piece about posthumanism, but using Manning's role as a data worker isn't what I think a good argument.

spiritofamermaid

spiritofamermaid happiest fish in the water

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.