Chelsea Manning / Bradley Manning / xychelsea - #WeGotThis

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 692709
The statement must have been ghostwritten: no emojis!

View attachment 692708
Meanwhile Bradley himself has found his permanent home.
What is it with troons and fuschia lipstick? It’s either bright red or fuschia for these guys (or blue for the enbies). So much for troons being better “women” than women. Most women wear lipstick that actually suits their coloring.

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is it with troons and fuschia lipstick? It’s either bright red or fuschia for these guys (or blue for the enbies). So much for troons being better “women” than women. Most women wear lipstick that actually suits their coloring.
Wait, you mean wearing the loudest makeup and talking about your vagina all the time isn't the way to be the most woman?

JosephTX

kiwifarms.net
Gonna need a story on that one, even if you make it vague to not powerlevel. Drug charges?
Allegedly "Domestic violence" with someone who i never resided with and who denied we ever even had sex.

I got acquitted, the "victim" is in prison on multiple felonies, and the arresting officer is no longer a police officer after being subject to an federal lawsuit for falsifying evidence in an unrelated case.

Last edited:

Blue Jerkop

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Allegedly "Domestic violence" with someone who i never resided with and who denied we ever even had sex.

I got acquitted, the "victim" is in prison on multiple felonies, and the arresting officer is no longer a police officer after being subject to an federal lawsuit for falsifying evidence in an unrelated case.
if you're gonna go this far just post the arrest report

cowisnow

Dora the Fedora
kiwifarms.net
Hotels and flights? All the action is in the D.C. area where lawyers are stacked like Instapots at Walmart. Even Bradley's aunt is a D.C. lawyer.
I'm guessing additional witnesses/experts?

But then, this is Chelsea Manning.....what additional witnesses.

Reactions: wabbits

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
I didn't say it did (necessarily). I said it didn't do much to protect it. That's supposedly the basis for even having them. But they'll indict anyone for anything. It's all a lot of effort for nothing when they might as well just save the time and go right to the indictment most of the time. Not that I'm suggesting actually doing away with it.
So what do you think can be done to make it btter?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino