Trainwreck Chelsea Marie Young / SagittariusShawty / sagshawtyyy - SAGI "EXPOSED" PAGE 24! 300+lb hooker vlogger extraordinaire, based blobfish, body count of 400+, welfare grifter? Our Lady of Eye Chlamydia is sobering up? lol nope

Sagi's exact weight remains a mystery. What range do you think she falls in?

• 200-250 lbs

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 250-300 lbs

Votes: 31 5.9%
  • 300-350 lbs

Votes: 133 25.5%
  • 350-400 lbs

Votes: 173 33.1%
  • 400-450 lbs

Votes: 88 16.9%
  • 450-500 lbs

Votes: 34 6.5%
  • 500+ lbs

Votes: 60 11.5%

• Total voters

Kaiser Aura

Justice Rains Supreme
Edit 2: Found a Vox article discussing Sagi's face tattoos (archive). I didn't see it upthread, sorry if I overlooked it! Below is the portion of the text that focuses on Sagi.

That article feels like a Sagi origin story. I think the tattoo thing illustrates a lot of her thinking, it’s like ‘I’ve started fucking up but now I might as well finish.’ Others may disagree but I think she either doesn’t know how to stop messing up her life, or she figures that it will always follow her now so she may as well have fun/make some cash with it.

The people who spend that amount of money on her chats are absolute lunatics though, what are they getting out of it? I almost wonder if it’s a way of taking cash for sexual favours without alerting the police.

Edit: total newfag problem, but I’ve managed to mess up the quote and I don’t know how to fix it, sorry @Over 9000 Bacons
They were VERY generous using that cartoon depiction of her. Very interesting article though. I never knew Soundcloud made it's own weird subculture...based around sedatives.

Tumbo

Carbs are Gaaay
Here's me woundering why the fuck anyone would pop a cold sore but then I remember this is sagi. also she should probably stop blowing randos unless she wants to get beaten up for giving the wrong guy genital herpes.

Medical Sperg if you end up with herpes it's best if it's type 1 as it reoccures significantly less frequently then type 2. which is traditionally been the culprit for genital outbreaks. however over the years type 1 outbreaks on the genitals have become more common.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
Summary:
She's at an air BnB in Toronto waiting on Sadshorties to come over to play a drinking game.
Invited a dude over because he said he was going to bring food and alcohol. Says he arrived with no food or alcohol, took a look around and left so she thinks he's coming back to rob her.
Fights with chat
Claims to be half Irish half Native (Mic Mac)
Her cold sore is finally going away so she'll have her lips done around her birthday
Talks about horoscopes
Puts the wrong person in chat time out
Talks about angel numbers
Tried to cook pizza pockets yesterday and burnt them and set off the smoke alarm at 1am.

fuzzdew

I'm not going to let it rent space in my brain.
Breaking news!!!
414E6E44-D1A8-4A3E-9490-E9A2EA285EDC.png

AwkwardPineapple

Keepin’ it real. And awkward.
I might sound like a fag here but honestly I sincerely hope she does give the booze a break for a bit. She’s one of the only cows here that I think may have a slim chance of seeing the light and getting her shit together. She seems to know how to market herself and make money. She’s not on any assistance or anything like that (that I’m aware of?) and she’s still young enough to be able to write off some of her antics to being a young twenty-something having fun. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

PotatoSalad4711

She not doing Diets yet she working on her mind
I might sound like a fag here but honestly I sincerely hope she does give the booze a break for a bit. She’s one of the only cows here that I think may have a slim chance of seeing the light and getting her shit together. She seems to know how to market herself and make money. She’s not on any assistance or anything like that (that I’m aware of?) and she’s still young enough to be able to write off some of her antics to being a young twenty-something having fun. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
Uhhhh. I don’t know either. Alcoholics are a weird bunch. Plus, her only source of income is prostitution/OnlyFans which I imagine would require some substance to numb the mind (if not alcohol, drugs). I just don’t see her getting a job at Burger King and working on a degree at night without slipping back into old habits.

Also, if she’s been drinking heavily for a while (and all signs point to yes), she’s going to go through some bad withdrawals, possibly scary DT’s, and I hope she knows that.

Tumbo

Carbs are Gaaay
I'm still absolutely floord that she hasn't got HSV or something worse considering all that she does however if she keeps going eventually she won't be so lucky.
Funny enough she now does in fact have HSV so HA HA HA.

fuzzdew

The heavy breathing/panting in the beginning while her body is literally just resting caught me off guard. Scary shit. She’s on par with Clotso (maybe worse), but Clotso is ten years older and obviously, has blood clots in her lungs or whatever, so yeah, she’s worse. Big fucking yikes.
I was watching her live on IG few days ago. She was breathing so fucking heavily, as if she ran a flight of stairs or something. But she was literally sitting on her ass in some airbnb, saying a word every two minutes.

Alister2290

Official kf account of alister mycroft.
The heavy breathing/panting in the beginning while her body is literally just resting caught me off guard. Scary shit. She’s on par with Clotso (maybe worse), but Clotso is ten years older and obviously, has blood clots in her lungs or whatever, so yeah, she’s worse. Big fucking yikes.
She's gonna have a stroke soon. I guarantee it.

fuzzdew

Sagi updates:

> she’s been sober for over 2 weeks

> she has a new snapchat: @sagshawty666
> and a new instagram spam account: @menaretrashhaha2

> she got approved for a condo. I believe she’s moving to Mississauga, Ontario.

3DF9BED8-49A6-48D2-95A6-49364FB82C5B.jpeg7F7F8A7B-A8DB-408D-A202-68A9058B0AFB.jpeg

> I don’t know if any of you remember, but she made a Go Fund Me for her best friend to pay her debt from staying in some rehab/mental health centre. That’s why I found this tweet interesting:

D5F8329D-6E99-4652-ABE2-3575BC1B124C.jpeg

> she got a matching tattoo with said best friend.

4FA9A047-548C-4217-A91D-3A1846390ED7.jpegFFA70F70-1535-481F-8DA5-CEFDEA20D539.jpeg

> Here goes haram Halloween Sagi and her other hoeing shit.

B8BAE412-25E9-44F6-97D2-7505EF4A249E.jpeg9166F161-CEBE-464E-B5E9-E8383686222B.jpeg4AEA950B-3D77-43A4-8955-00F3BD626090.jpeg2875FCB3-FA5E-46E1-8BD2-AC453DC15194.jpeg928AE97D-63C0-4DC6-AF94-421E96F99AC5.jpeg
Subscribe!!!
B788AEE4-9D08-4639-9C70-3819017C8F5C.jpeg