Trainwreck Chelsea Marie Young / SagittariusShawty / sagshawtyyy - SAGI "EXPOSED" PAGE 24! 300+lb hooker vlogger extraordinaire, based blobfish, body count of 400+, welfare grifter? Our Lady of Eye Chlamydia is sobering up? lol nope

Sagi's exact weight remains a mystery. What range do you think she falls in?

• 200-250 lbs

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 250-300 lbs

Votes: 31 5.8%
  • 300-350 lbs

Votes: 136 25.5%
  • 350-400 lbs

Votes: 177 33.2%
  • 400-450 lbs

Votes: 89 16.7%
  • 450-500 lbs

Votes: 36 6.8%
  • 500+ lbs

Votes: 61 11.4%

• Total voters

Nurse Ratchet

It's NOT a pizza. >:/
True & Honest Fan
I swear she said she was bipolar and on meds off and on way back, like way before she even got locked up. But now she’s saying she just found out?

Yep, you're right. From at least a year ago (which predates the most recent jailtime? I think?) She talked about meds for it & everything.

It's right around 34:30. (I'm mobilefagging so timestamping won't work, sorries.)

I joined her discord, didn't even post anything, and saw either it had disappeared overnight or I was removed for some reason.

I don't recall seeing anything toxic or negative in the brief time I was there, and she has plenty of mods who can clean up if needed. I can understand it since she tends to attract very negative types, but closing herself off like this is only going to goad the h8ers into fucking with her more. She'd be far better off ignoring them.

I also suspect, based on how she interacts with people who offer constructive criticism in her livestreams, that she's beginning to interpret anything other than blatant asskissing as trolling. That's a bad sign (or a good one, if one enjoys seeing the initial spiral into lolcowdom happen in real time. Personally, I'd prefer she get her shit together, but ah well).

Archive link:

Highlights/Synopsis:

At 11:00 she randomly bursts into tears, has a moment of self awareness, and confesses once again that she feels terrible and is sick of being fat and ugly. Shows an up-close of her acne breakouts, smothered in layers of cakey foundation. Grumbles briefly about "...he doesn't love me..." Segues into an outburst about her messy room.

Whiplash occurs when she decides to announce the Good News about her bunny's IG account. Mumbles something about her old account being used to troll her ex (?). Decides not to shower because a wet wipe will suffice. Insists she isn't dirty. Complains about past lover and states she exposed him. Rest of the vlog is her traveling to her new lover's location while stricken with anxiety.

Choice quote: "I didn't come here to social distance, I came here to get my coochie ate!" 28:28

Goes back home, gives a recap. Says she made his bed, tucked him in and kissed him goodnight before leaving. Rates her night a 7/10. Says they binged 6 episodes of Shameless while she got her pussy ate. Says this guy is non-exclusive and she feels heartbroken but accepts the arrangement nonetheless. Professes her desire to be a sugar mama.

Starts talking about her fears regarding her bad blood circulation and weight. Says she googled her blue lips symptom and concluded it is indeed due to bad circulation. Is very concerned with her heavy breathing. Asks for a fan to comment if she should visit a doctor or not.

Closes out the video saying she knows she has a health problem and it probably needs to be fixed.

I did not understand the part about the catheter and piss all over the bed? Her companion had a urinary catheter?

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
I did not understand the part about the catheter and piss all over the bed? Her companion had a urinary catheter?
Yeah he has a catheter
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sagi’s lives from today:
Hello:
Part 1:

Start:
  • Bitching at chat for talking shit about her and then giving her shit when she claps back
  • Talking about Wendy’s breakfasts
  • Talking about how badly she needs her eyebrows done
5:00:
  • Was going to order Denny’s but remembered she went shopping
  • She ordered lots of microwave food and lists it off while pretending to cry
  • Talking about making $10K off YouTube
  • Making noise with her nose
9:00:
  • She’s closed the Discord because someone snitched
  • Shills Fashion Nova tracksuits
  • Talking about body tape
12:20:
  • Complaining about the cost of her apartment
  • Living in Toronto when you’re a ‘known person’ sucks
20:00:
  • Talking about tattoos
  • Wants to get her angel number on a tattoo
  • Trying to sing an Iggy Azaelea song
  • Complaining about her stuffy nose
24:00:
  • Calls her dad
  • Wishes him a happy birthday
26:34:
  • Talking about what she bought him for his birthday
  • Says she’s broke (She just made 10K??)
  • Talking about lockdown
27:00:
  • Coof conspiracy
  • Tells someone in chat she’s going to give their dad gonorrhoea
  • Thinks there’s someone in her apartment
  • It’s construction going on beside her building
31:47:
  • Says she was going to give out her dads number for everyone to text him happy birthday but realised in time that was a terrible idea
  • Talking to chat
34:00:
  • Trying to sing the Iggy Azaelea song again
  • Yelling the song!
  • Bragging that she won’t get kicked out of her apartment.
39:00:
  • Talking to chat
  • Talking about her skin breakouts
  • Talking about how 2021 is going to be her year
50:00:
  • Manifestation
  • Talking to chat
Part 2:

Start:
  • Reading chat
  • Getting drunk by yourself is therapeutic
  • Trying to convince someone in chat to get a divorce
5:20:
  • Complaining about the fog
  • Trying to pop a spot on her cheek
7:00:
  • She wouldn’t like her if she was a different person and stumbled across her channel. Says she probably should work on that.
10:00:
  • Peeing ASMR
  • Washes her face
14:00:
  • Asks chat how to wash the cleanser off her face
  • Washes the cleanser off
16:00:
  • Bust it challenge?
  • Dries her face
19:29:
  • Her unpopular opinions
  • She can’t think of any
24:00:
  • Turns on her womaniser while she’s talking to chat?
  • Talking about a friend who said they were too busy to hang out but Sagi saw pics on her Snapchat of her hanging out with other friends
34:00:
  • People commented on her Tinder Vlog video from today saying they heard voices when she thought someone was in her apartment
  • Checks the video to see can she hear anything
  • She hears it in the video and is creeped out
  • It was her door squeaking
Hey:

Start:
  • Editing her video
  • Explains how she edits her videos
  • Says she busted 2 nuts
  • Went grocery shopping and bought lots of unhealthy stuff
5:00:
  • Talking about the Discord. People joined and were snitching on her so she closed it up.
  • Says she has a Discord that’s just 100 people now
  • Yells at chat for asking about other people
  • She wasn’t drinking but smoked weed
10:00:
  • Talking about Shameless
  • Talking about her best friend
  • Talking about Lauren (The girl she was on the phone to in her last live)
13:00:
  • Kristy is the snitch that ruined the Discord
  • Astrology
  • She won’t talk about the woman who scammed her out of the merch money
19:12:
  • Gets pissed off someone in chat says sex work is easy money
  • Gets pissed off someone brings up Emily/ CeCe
  • Gets pissed off at the person saying sex work is easy again
  • Answering questions from chat
  • Astrology
  • She’s in a bad mood because she can’t see her best friend now because of lockdown

I thought these would be more interesting because she deleted them so quickly.

fuzzdew

I'm not going to let it rent space in my brain.
What were Kristy and co. snitching on her for, though?
This is what makes me go “hmmmm” too. Oh, to be in that 100 people discord.

482E0B80-C7E9-4917-A70D-4F3359402631.jpeg76506988-B629-4577-978D-D92A9056BFC7.jpeg90E1FAA6-97D5-45B0-8BDA-8718204204EC.jpeg2B99F136-3D89-4846-9C75-0F9F0490DBB7.jpeg2BAE26A6-DD54-4AB2-9A13-248CDC27567C.jpeg998FC760-4EC8-40E7-9F95-1D34F0FB68F3.png38BE5BF5-0767-48E7-ADDF-AE7067C586E6.png

It"s gross how often she wears crop tops, with her midsection out and thinks it looks good/engy/fat-positive or whatever. All her Yaass Queens telling her she looks great. Crop clothes look good on very slim girls with flesh showing generally.
And she was encouraging a girl Lauren who is 19 to do onlyfans. Lauren dosent realise the gravity of thus trade off though. Im fucking sick of sagi promoting OF as a viable career for her 'supporters". It like she soft grooms for OF

Speaking of gross, she's been looking extra gross lately. Moving out of her dad's house really seems to have fucked her up in a lot of ways. When she first started youtube she at least put some effort into her appearance.
Shes put a ton of weight on on her face especially. Getting that Chantal shaped face. Whats with all the cold sores. Ouch. Does she have the herp,?
I just had a google, she gets 5% of any referalls for the 1st year. So yeah she has a $$$ reason to shill OF to her 'supporters'.
I can't see her lasting in that condo until the pink couch arrives...
🤣

It"s gross how often she wears crop tops, with her midsection out and thinks it looks good/engy/fat-positive or whatever. All her Yaass Queens telling her she looks great. Crop clothes look good on very slim girls with flesh showing generally.
And she was encouraging a girl Lauren who is 19 to do onlyfans. Lauren dosent realise the gravity of thus trade off though. Im fucking sick of sagi promoting OF as a viable career for her 'supporters". It like she soft grooms for OF
Yeah, the more she shills OF to her young fans the more sympathy she loses from me. She may be dumb but she's smart enough to know what she's doing.

Soccer Mom in Handcuffs

True & Honest Fan
Lord, her excuses about depression making you not want to shower drives me up a wall. A slight powerlevel but depression runs in my family and yet if I go a day without showering I feel absolutely nasty. This bitch don't know shit and is just using it as an excuse to be gross.
Well...depression manifests in varied symptoms depending on the person. Lethargy and apathy could easily cause one depressed person to slack on hygiene, while another person could struggle differently.

She's streaming and crying. Talking about her dad cheating on her mum. Men are pigs, but she's definitely not one and she doesn't bring all this shit on herself by being a prostitute.

edit to avoid double posting. Now she's talking about suicide, this one's pretty rough, although I find it difficult to feel sorry for her. She's spoken about how she's fucked guys who she knew were cheating on their partners with her. How is she any better? It seems like this whole "all men are trash" thing is a way of deflecting blame for her self-destructive behaviour.

Last edited: