Chelsea Marie Young / SagittariusShawty / sagshawtyyy - R.I.P. DMX! 350+lb hooker vlogger extraordinaire, based blobfish, body count of 400+, OnlyFans entrepreneur, sloppy drunk

What's next for Shawty?

• Gets evicted from her apartment

• Massive weight gain

• Knocked the fuck out/whacked by client

• Life-threatening STD

• Gets cancelled by the YouTube drama community

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tumbo

Lord Beetus is coming for that Ass
kiwifarms.net
More Amazing Descions
Screenshot_20210407-141409.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaos Is Me

kiwifarms.net
I’ve been revisiting old videos and it just makes me so sad and concerned about how far she’s declined in just two years. It’s so freaking annoying that she sees constructive criticism as “being jealous”.
She went from a quirky hoe who just over shared but had funny stories to a gross mental illness riddled alcoholic who is deteriorating in front of our eyes.
100%. Remember, this is what she looked like less than 3 years ago, Sept 2018.
1617849491119.png

and Feb 2019.
1617849536944.png

It's really bad when you go back and really compare. She needs a wake-up call ASAP; I don't think she'll ever take anything seriously enough though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jezabell

kiwifarms.net
100%. Remember, this is what she looked like less than 3 years ago, Sept 2018.
View attachment 2068852

and Feb 2019.
View attachment 2068856

It's really bad when you go back and really compare. She needs a wake-up call ASAP; I don't think she'll ever take anything seriously enough though.
It’s mainly because she gets such a high from her fans who feel like she can do no wrong. Why would she listen to the handful of people who are genuinely concerned and want her to change when she has so many people telling her she’s fine the way she is?

indianwaffles

kiwifarms.net
im genuinely shocked she doesnt know what basic groceries are. this bitch didnt even know what "i cant believe its not butter" margarine is smfh. she really is as dumb as she seems, i thought she was faking it tbh. also theres really no point to buy food you already dont like. A lot of those groceries will rot and be thrown away smh. We should bet on how long this "diet" lasts.

Succubus

kiwifarms.net
Sagi was asking people on her Insta stories whether she should get a septum or a medusa (philtrum) piercing. She was also asking what part of the body would be a good place for a portrait tattoo. I wonder whose portrait is she going to get? Not that rapper I hope... 😳

Doesn't she have a septum piercing already? She did in her early videos.

she really is as dumb as she seems, i thought she was faking it tbh.

She is genuinely the dumbest lolcow I've come across.

Clown Baby

karate snowmachine chops'it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Grocery haul of healthy food Tatiana told her to get. I hope Tatiana is also planning on giving Sagi cooking lessons because she hasn't a clue what to do with any of it.
im genuinely shocked she doesnt know what basic groceries are. this bitch didnt even know what "i cant believe its not butter" margarine is smfh. she really is as dumb as she seems, i thought she was faking it tbh. also theres really no point to buy food you already dont like. A lot of those groceries will rot and be thrown away smh. We should bet on how long this "diet" lasts.
lol "does tuna go bad?"

I wouldn't say I'm shocked that she's this dumb, but this video is sad. She doesn't even know if she can freeze chicken or not. Can't pronounce tortilla or stevia. Trying to stop drinking soda and juice, so she bought cranberry juice, which totally makes sense. This is basically the exact same kind of "hulthy food haul" Amber does from time to time, complete with buzzword health foods that you know a deathfat would never eat, plus the holy grail: spinach and zucchini.

Anne Hyroe

effort posting enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Tagging @Null because I know you’re a Sagi fan and may want things for the new MATI. Apparently our gorl is looking at getting a chest portrait of DMX (the rapper, not her rabbit - though a portrait combining the two would be amazing).

I’m pretty sure she’s been unhappy about every other tattoo she’s ever had, she just never learns. Piercings during a lockdown, immediately following fillers and a herpes outbreak is exceptional decision making. Many thanks to those documenting Sagi; you the real MVPs.