Manosphere Cherokee Smith / UltraVNT - Catholic Philipino Hate Machine

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

I'm With Chris

I'm tired.
kiwifarms.net
Watched his Dark Souls playthrough. Weird hearing him being, you know - happy.
Also, why after so many videos hasn't he learned to not have his fucking fan blowing right into the microphone? It's almost like his signature thing now.

Begemot

Take a vacay, babe/Take it straight to bone town.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How....how lax are the gun laws in the Philippines?

Just wondering because this kid runs the whole gamut from rage to aimless sorrow. He's entertaining but he's also categorically fucked.

Watched his Dark Souls playthrough. Weird hearing him being, you know - happy.
Also, why after so many videos hasn't he learned to not have his fucking fan blowing right into the microphone? It's almost like his signature thing now.
I feel bad because I'm utterly hopeless at the souls games. I just don't feel the vibe for them in the way I do for survival horror. I wouldn't mind seeing this guy play a game like Deadly Premonition. It would fuck up his world.

Alex Krycek

He’s a Goof, he’s aloof, he’s seeking out reason.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sleep tight, sweet prince

Dacheffen Archive
Wow great find. Thank you.

I miss the guy too.